• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UWE_Cindy
    Super Moderator
    • Dec 2017

[Notice] Game update v5.41

Hey Bosses,
    We just launched a new update, v5.41! Please note that you can ONLY join our 6th anniversary event with v5.41.
    So update to the latest version on the App Store and Google Play before the event starts!
  • Vischietta
    Goon
    • Apr 2013

Thanks for the heads up Cindy... quick question: Does the update prepare the client for the Medic Class? I don't see any information in the game for the new class yet (that is "coming in January"), so I'm just curious if this update is for the 6th Anniversary Event alone. In the App Store, the only info we get to see is "6th Anniversary Event: Join the celebration & collect rich rewards" 😆 Hoo-rah, Booyaka, and all that jazz 💪🏻
    sigpic

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

The update for medic class was released in december. This is only for this new event
      48BE8B

Comment

• Vischietta
        Goon
        • Apr 2013

Ahhh... so it’s hidden in there somewhere... between the lines of code 😆😆😆 Cool. Thanks Alexian 💪🏻😃
        sigpic

Comment

• Mobile Mob
          Lieutenant
          • May 2016

Did you fix the Google play error in v5.41?

2. Is the 6th anniversary the same as last year 5th anniversary event where you have to spend too complete the anniversary crate?

If that's the case count me out!

P.S. My phone is fully updated and I still can't buy favor points, factory reset is last resort.

Comment

• Hmmm
            Lackey
            • May 2014

Really hope this years event is an actual reward for playing the game all these years & not just another cash grab like last years. I won’t hold my breathe though

Comment

• Yener333
              Thug
              • Nov 2015

I have my gun loadet,we want a real thanks-for-playing-years event with free stuff,easy to get stuff

Comment

Working...
              X