Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprilwine
    replied
    I'd like to know at least when the Dark Angel class would be released due to saving my CC. No matter what this class does I'm doing it! This may be from playing the Titan for years but if the Dark Angel is somewhat of a assassin class I'm in

Leave a comment:

• Godric
    replied
    Originally posted by alexian View Post
    Dark Angel is the Medic tier 2 class.

Unknown what skills it has or when it will be available.
    If you’re right I hope some information is revealed before I spend my stockpile of CC on Reaper. The name has me intrigued, & if it’s good enough skills I would start investing in Medic. As of now, I don’t see medic being useful enough in my empire...maybe if I was in a more competitive active empire I could benefit.

Leave a comment:

• Vischietta
    replied
    Having a toon that is a Medic, I noticed that the 1st passive Duke posted above - Repair - is not available "yet". My Medic is currently level 1, so I am aware I cannot see all of the available skills yet. Also, most of those skills are listed on the wiki, and yet, Repair is not listed there either. Duke, can you confirm if Repair is still a passive for Medics? I am trying to decide if it is more beneficial to build a "Health" table, and switch-out after entering war (to offensive/defensive tables for healing versatility), or dump into the Health Stat for insane heals with Dedicate Second Question - does Dedicate experience diminished returns? Does it cost 5% (current) health, or is it 5% of overall health each time?

Leave a comment:

• Yener333
    replied
    More Infos about Dark Angel please

Leave a comment:

• alexian
    replied
    Dark Angel is the Medic tier 2 class.

Unknown what skills it has or when it will be available.

Leave a comment:

• Godric
    replied
    Whats up with the Dark Angel class?

Leave a comment:

• Quaranj
    replied
    Originally posted by Yener333 View Post
    Ok thx,and only 1 new class or maybe later few more ?
    Seeing as this is a tier 1 class, I would suspect that we can expect a tier 2 version in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Yener333
    replied
    Ok thx,and only 1 new class or maybe later few more ?

Leave a comment:

• alexian
    replied
    Class will come after the Anniversary event, which will be around 15th

Leave a comment:

• Yener333
    replied
    We want news

Leave a comment:

• Yener333
    replied
    Make it possible to switch between Classes in war,for a cost of 5 or 10 Token.Make no sense for me to unlock and level other class

Leave a comment:

• DragonTail
    replied
    great to have a new class (and perhaps more on the way??)

wouldn’t it make more sense though to base this one on Defence power rather than Attack power?

Leave a comment:

• alexian
    replied
    Originally posted by AAMrMedic View Post
    Tier 1 class?
    Yes, it is considered a Tier 1 class. You gain class xp in the same time with the other classes. Join boss as any class and you gain Medic Xp (unknown if it is 1:1 or another ratio)

Leave a comment:

• AAMrMedic
    replied
    Tier 1 class?

Leave a comment:

• Yener333
    replied
    Only 1 new Class ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X