Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Stats Transfer Feature (Attack <=> Defense)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stats Transfer Feature (Attack &lt;=&gt; Defense)

Well you cant allow sp to be converted from energy or stamina into attack or defense because then a pure lsi could level fast and then just switch, which wouldnt be fair to all those guys that went bsi and slowly crawled up. I think the conversion should just stay the way it is. Where you cant convert stamina, energy or health. If health was worth it at some point it should still be worth it even with the advent of pre war loadouts. You shouldnt be able to convert energy into stamina because then you could star out all the jobs and get all the sp and just switch to stamina. I think it was a good choice to leave the conversion to purely attack and defense.

Comment

I have been pushing for stat transfers for over 3 years and finally it is a option...those complaining about how much it costs have very valid reason to complain. Not saying this was my personal idea since there were a lot of peeps that chimed in but to see a idea taken to financially benefit the new company that owns this game is discerning. I'm happy for those that made miss-click mistakes or took bad advice and only have 200-300 stats to convert but the original idea was for a player to have free will with Attack and Defense stat that was earned via leveling or achievements. Even if its a one time weekly thing but to be turned into a money grab just isn't right. Only thing bad I thought of years ago is it wouldn't be fair for a pure attack toon to be able to switch all those stats to defense, activate enforcer or titan if they had it and go on vacation. Without a way around that this may be the only way to make it fair. At least Gaea is listening and this can always be changed up to be something we all want instead of the few peeps that made mistakes
      sigpic

Comment

I have just purchased the St.Patrick's promo.

So just to clarify, is it fp & converters or can it be either? I have 200 def stats that I intend to swap to attack to tidy up my account but I'm not spending 200 fp to do this. That's a joke.
        sigpic
        Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

Good idea, Aprilwine. Having an option to swap stats freely just once a month for a few $$ would be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
            I have just purchased the St.Patrick's promo.

So just to clarify, is it fp & converters or can it be either? I have 200 def stats that I intend to swap to attack to tidy up my account but I'm not spending 200 fp to do this. That's a joke.
            You can do 50 for free if you'd rather.

I was on the fence but ended up paying FP for my transfer. I'm super happy with my stats now.

I've got a taste for it now though, I'd like to see health/energy/stamina tweaking become available
            Come join us
            on the official
            Underworld Empire Discord Server
            https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Cheers Cthulu. Luckily only have 200 to move across so I guess I'll grind out another 15 converters as and when the devs dish em' out
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Warplay View Post
                Cheers Cthulu. Luckily only have 200 to move across so I guess I'll grind out another 15 converters as and when the devs dish em' out

What up guys, I'm a newbie to the forums. I purchased the St. Pattys day FP special to stock up for the next events. I didn't know that by using the converter I would be docked 100FP!! There's NO WAY I would have spent that much to change 100 def to attack (I'm a level 737 Enforcer). Was it just me, or was it NOT made clear that the transfer would eat FP?? I thought it was free, and an easy way to slide some defensive points towards attack really quick. Anyway, I emailed support and they haven't responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldubbs View Post
                  What up guys, I'm a newbie to the forums. I purchased the St. Pattys day FP special to stock up for the next events. I didn't know that by using the converter I would be docked 100FP!! There's NO WAY I would have spent that much to change 100 def to attack (I'm a level 737 Enforcer). Was it just me, or was it NOT made clear that the transfer would eat FP?? I thought it was free, and an easy way to slide some defensive points towards attack really quick. Anyway, I emailed support and they haven't responded.
                  Gotta read through the forums man. Not to sound rude but it's been made pretty clear that it would cost converter and FPs to transfer more than 10 at a time.

Comment

Yeah you can only move 10 stats across for free at a time. I researched very carefully as I almost made the same mistake. It's not an economically viable option. The cost involved in spending 100 favor you might as well put into levelling up.
                    sigpic

Comment

How does one get additional stat converters?
                      ICE WOLF
                      OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

By now, it was Impossible. Now it is Possible! With loads of $, indeed. Surely it is a step ahead. Some people may find it useful.
                        GJ Gaea!

Comment

remove the cost, and make it a 90% conversion efficiency

eg:
                          Convert 100 Def to 90 Atk and vice versa
                          Insignia Upgrade Chances
                          -Under Construction-
                          Chances of upgrading to : (Success/Attempts)
                          Level 2: 100% (26/26)
                          Level 3: 100% (26/26)
                          Level 4: 96% (25/26)
                          Level 5: 96% (25/26)
                          Level 6: 81% (23/28)
                          Level 7: 80% (23/27)
                          Level 8: 74% (23/30)
                          Level 9: 73% (19/26)
                          Level 10: 69% (12/18)
                          Level 11: 60% (12/21)
                          Level 12: 38% (12/34)
                          Level 13: 39% (12/27)
                          Level 14: 35% (12/36)
                          Level 15: 29% (12/36)

Comment

Thanks guys!
                            Please release those converters ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Simplyawsomex View Post
                              remove the cost, and make it a 90% conversion efficiency

eg:
                              Convert 100 Def to 90 Atk and vice versa
                              I think it is a very bad idea to convert 100 att to 90 def and vice versa. I agree on lowering prices though

Comment

The prices are not intended to make the developers a lot of money. Basic economics tell me they are allowing the option to change stats since base stats are important... but they are creating a burden/barrier on the player to use the option sparingly.

Price is fine, and could even go up - if more players than expected use it.
                                ICE WOLF
                                OMEGA DYNASTY

Comment

Working...
                                X