Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

EvE Heist fail or success?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EvE Heist fail or success?

I think to generalize the rewards the categories mentioned are fair enf. However agreeing with Xcali1985 i do feel the goals kept are somewhat off depending on the player level.

Eg. lvl 250 wont be able to absorb 90 tokens maybe a 45 might work there

Comment

I love this kinds of events, i done all progress, glad i did without spending, hope they will add more like this event.... THANKS. my mini lv 267 also done 60% ...
      Last edited by Dev Rahul; 02-18-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Absolute succes. Had a lot of fun seeing ghosts on front row to absorb tokens, heavies doing caps etc..

I would like to thank the devs for this event. Free and i had fun, so no complaining here.

But maybe you can give us class specific achievement next time. So sins need x amount on cripple dmg, term or heavy x amount of splash dmg etc instead of asking a sin to do x building dmg or a heavy doing x Caps

Comment

After my initial thoughts expressed in the main thread about Token Absorbs being difficult to get which I still think is true unless you get put in a front building and use packs. Lets take the heist event as a whole is it good or bad?
          Other then the first day with some bugs/lags the event/heist was a total success. It was a simple event which got the player base active. The rewards which aren't crazy give your character simple progression which is great for the game. Sure a couple crate pieces isn't anything big but the faction items from the mysterious tokens slowly progress your character.
          I was able to complete all the heist achievements, but I do believe lower levels and people who simply don't have multiple classes leveled may have a more difficult time completing the event, but it is in no way difficult.
          Do you need to complete all heist achievements? Not really. Missing a crate piece or 2 isn't bad. Gaea attaching the mystery token to joining 9 wars was great since you had an extra 3 wars or so you could have missed.
          Heist as a whole was well made. I think we can all agree it went well other then day 1 wars with the bug. Gaea can now set heists as often as they want and they know the simple mini event will run smoothly and this is what some of the player base was asking for on the forums.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed the mini event but would recommend the next EVE heist if there were to be one try and make it class specific for each person, that would be the only tweak, I mean it's a free event which only requires participation so you can't complain. When I say class specific I mean let the individual chose which class they will stick with throughout the event in the beginning and the rest would be history

Inspiration:
            "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
            "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
            "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
            "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
            "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

Short, easy to obtain at least a few shards and maybe a token...success!

Comment

We asked for more event , we got this ! yes there are some bugs, but it is a great start . I vote for Success .

Comment

For free event it was more success than fail. I would have liked to see more lvls per achievement so you could focus on what you best. I absorbed 90 tokens or more 5 of the wars, but only had 8 out the 45 kills needed.

Comment

Originally posted by DFish View Post
                    For free event it was more success than fail. I would have liked to see more lvls per achievement so you could focus on what you best. I absorbed 90 tokens or more 5 of the wars, but only had 8 out the 45 kills needed.
                    I think a lot of people struggled at one category. I couldn't be selfish and take the tokens absorbed from the Titans and enforcers in my group, knowing that they were struggling with kills.

Comment

I wonder why all ppl say that token absorbed was a problem. I reached that on almost all (bigger) toons, but not on my titan. But is hardly got the kills achievement, not even on my ghost. So that was much harder to get i think. Also that is depended heavily on the Empires u fought against. We didnt have 1 "easy" war in this 3 days. But that was just unlucky. But to get the "best reward" from heist u just had to jump on 9 wars. That was something everyone could get easily.

So i vote for SUCCESS.

I rather have this free mini events all 2 weeks then just get big ones every 2 month. And pls remember: All new things get through a development. So cant wait for the next heist...

Comment

I'm not sure who had the idea, but having more categories with a cap on the number of categories that you could get shards from would be better. That way you wouldn't have to do it all to be successful.

Kind of like the history exam format where there are 4 essay questions and you have to answer 3--you don't have to know everything to get an 'A' but you have to be prepared for most topics.

Overall, I rate it a success. Encourages more people to participate in EvE, particularly low level players who have more to gain from a portion of a single rare Lt.

[email protected]

Comment

Heists are half baked. Good idea but the rewards don't justify the constant grind and cost of the carrot being dangled. I think the pvp and EvE heists could be implemented into the daily achievement category. 1 per day type thing and the mini event heist could be pushed with heist jobs.

Adding the EvE heist to daily helps give another achievement shot to those empires that have no where to donate to. Short term fix until updates get pushed through.

PvP heist as a daily from what I have experienced just makes sense. The drop rate is awful.

Heist jobs as a mini event would persuade players to push for the last couple shards needed from grinding the daily goals.

Just my two cents but so far I am not impressed with the mini events as the rewards do not justify the heist and refills.

Comment

Working...
                          X