Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Information about Battle Royale - Hell Sonata

Originally posted by Shind View Post
    counter argument is its not my fault you levelled a low level bsi - i invested 2 years to start being able to take out a bsi's short term thinking
    Tsk tsk here let me take that gasoline and lighter, last thing we need was another argument about whateverSI-ism lol
    Last edited by tambunan; 01-24-2017, 08:15 AM. Reason: And i was too late lol

Comment

Great event and love the new tier for Reaper. It's going to hurt to get him and I have to choose what accounts will get him (Likely 2 and maybe 3).

Now for PVP, as a rank 30 each month, I have no intention of wasting my time on some Rank 23-24 once I hit 26+. I want to maintain rank and I have to hit 30's only. So that little reward for going that far down...not worth it. I will hit closer to my level and it's all about the rank. Once in a Blue Moon have to defend another toon, but I am not farming for it...you might see me 5-6 times in 10 minutes but then I'm done. Trust me I have see people get killed hundreds of times and there is that all so real 1,000,000 loses to 1 player by 1 player in a matter of days...THAT IS FARMING.

Comment

My suggestion to your question duke is give someone 50% of their level. 2k can hit 1k and get stuff but 501 hits a 250 and can obtain nothing. No cash, no rank, no xp

UWE_Duke:
        2 problems.
        1. Now level 3 cannot get money from level 1.
        2. Should the level 250 be able to hit the level 501 and get stuff? If yes, and the level 250 can win the level 501, we are allowing the level 250 to farm the level 501 and he cannot fight back.

Level doesn't mean strength in this game. what you are asking is to give BSI possible unfair advantage in some cases. Also it limits the social aspects in UE. Not going to happen like this.
        Last edited by UWE_Duke; 01-24-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't change the level restrictions for hitting, if a 1k is hitting a level 100 there's probably a reason for it, don't let the 100 be able to hide by being small to avoid being hit

Comment

Originally posted by 93Tucker View Post
            I wouldn't change the level restrictions for hitting, if a 1k is hitting a level 100 there's probably a reason for it, don't let the 100 be able to hide by being small to avoid being hit
            I agree with let em get hit. But just don't let the high level one benefit from the hit if more than double the lvl. Fair play and bsi can typically withstand attacks or hit back successfully against double their lvl.

Comment

The one major sticking point in UE we agree on.
              Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
              Well past level 100, however, in the past I stated I would never speak on this subject again as it seemed to have fallen on deaf ears, however, since it seems that we actually have a dev interested in opinions I'll list some issues I see with pvp rewards.

Rewarding people with anything when they hit more than 10-15% below their level I think encourages bullying. Everyone can call it what they want, farming, greifing, etc it boils down to the point that another player has the ability to ruin a game experience for a player that has or may spend money in the game.

It's one thing to get into a war within your level bracket it's completely different to have someone hit down a thousand levels because they know people can't afford Cayman Islands to protect themselves and progress through the game at the same time.

I've seen players literally that couldn't do anything because they are being hit and pulled over and over and over without remorse do to pull rooms.

I hated the fact that you could get BP from any level, it requires no stragety or skill and provides 0 incentive for the abused to hit back as all it does is increase the attacks. The current stragety is to just ignore them and they leave because they can't level wasting stamina on you.

My proposal is you can hit anyone at anytime. Rewards can scale within a 10-15% +\- level range. The top 10% highest levels can all hit each other so everyone has targets.

In the past the argument was it allowed players that went LSI to obtain targets they could rank up against. Well my honest opinion on that is you made the decision to build a soft build play in your bracket and find other LSIs and rank up that way. Not bully a low level BSI to wanting to stop playing because you can rank off him.

I'm all for events and mini-events being no holds barred and rewarding people for investing time and money into their builds, but day to day pvp needs to be regulated to maintain a FAIR, BALANCED, & COMPETITIVE environment. There is no way having a system that rewards a level 1200 farming BP from a level 500 is fair, now it's even worst with XP.

My thoughts. Sorry for the long posts, again I won't speak on the subject again as it appears the way the developers past and present view pvp as a free for all and it shouldn't be.
              Duke's posts has shown me what he and Gaea thinks of this subject. I have seen other games were PvP is regulated and bullying/farming players for reasons stated all over forums for the past 4 years is not allowed in the game. The way it's justified here is truly *awesome*.

This is a sensitive topic that will never shift it's ideology *UE* unfortunately so I guess we just have to get with the program.

Comment

This part irritated me as well. Devs made all previous awards including his legendary Phantom and Epic gear available again so how about those of us that had them previously and thought we were joining an exclusive club? Omakase is the right word.
                Originally posted by Marc View Post
                Question:

Reaper his gear doesnt stack?

I don't care that we can win him again, but i would have appreciated it when i win his gear that it would do something.

This way it feels like getting another omakase
                There is always 2 sides to a coin but it seems only one side was truly polished here, IMO.

Comment

It's just the idea.

Bonus from his items back then were great, nowadays most uncommon lt's have better gear

Comment

the abused level 100 make it so if someone attacks them, make it for the next 2 hours they can hit back and win regardless of strength, turn the tables on the attacker, this only kicks in if the bigger massive level attacks first, to prevent abuse this dont work if its your own toons.

Comment

Evil idea but quite interesting.
                      Originally posted by mr_teflon View Post
                      the abused level 100 make it so if someone attacks them, make it for the next 2 hours they can hit back and win regardless of strength, turn the tables on the attacker, this only kicks in if the bigger massive level attacks first, to prevent abuse this dont work if its your own toons.

Comment

i know how all of that can be fixed .
                        u wanna pvp people enter "battle list" , pick a target and hit .
                        Remove the option to duel/war from players when viewing the empire .
                        this way people wont be able to search for small targets and hit them thru viewing the empire.
                        the only area where u can pick a pvp fight is the battle list and your news feed.
                        this fixes all the bulling and pulling .
                        if im a bsi lvl 400 and get hit by a lvl 800 im sure i wouldnt mind if i showed on his battle list and we are near the same power and he hit me and won .

Comment

Originally posted by Pletch01 View Post
                          You know duke I am not typically one to comment in the negative but this statement of all inclusion is a little untrue. I have this 2yr old mini you see. It's a lvl 403, and has been bounced from battle rank 14 all the way to where it is at almost battle rank 24. I only retaliate now and then and mostly only if the player that hit was close to double my lvl. So herein lies the problem. I don't go for rank, I ask people to stop bouncing off me when they return. But I'm appealing to some lvl 1200+ folks for my rank and I did nothing to warrant these attacks. I get it's a fighting game but something has got to be done about severe down hitting. Most people I know that play refuse to spend anymore cuz why should they? They're bsi and can't level but they're strong for the level they are. Meanwhile lvl 1500's are all over them because they build differently.
                          Sorry, but this is your fault for building such a short sighted build. Why make a build where you have to spend as much to level at level 500 as an LSI player at level 1200 with better lts and equipment? Sure, you beat that LSI before it turned the hybrid corner, but now you want to be compensated because you can't afford to keep up?

Comment

Imo, these event epics need revamp too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but : UWE_Duke: Changing past event LT powers after all that time would be crazy, doesn't matter if it's a nerf or buff. Simply can't do that.
                            - Reaper gives only 1% more than Hyena, that obtainable from crate. So what's the point? UWE_Duke: I guess the point would be you can have two Hyenas now instead of one.
                            - Midas is only to show off RC+Midas+Spectre building gamage. 2% proc for Event epic, really? Overkill or Spectre are 5x times more useful, except demo part, UWE_Duke: Midas is not that great, so he is an achievable reward for this event.
                            - (in addition) Red Countess comletely nerfed with Poppy appearance, her special ability was 2x token hit, who cares now, everyone can get same reaching 260 lvl xD, and her +3.5% dmg per token worse than Hyena. Maybe Hyena is event epic finally))) Give RC something like 32% chance to double bonus damage (of 3.5%, not 107% lol) UWE_Duke: RC holders already enjoyed her unique power for 2 years. She's still the #3 base damage boost LT in game. Poppy doesn't give much damage bonus even at 9*.

About event changes...
                            - if I remember right, was 15k bullets for Valkyrie and Axxel and now 25k for Hyena's brother? XD UWE_Duke: Reaper has more value than a super crate roll, Midas has less value than that. Should we give a super crate roll for 15000 bullets? I think not, so Midas it is.
                            - nothing (weird skin) for tier 7? , add something material pls))) UWE_Duke: as I said the event LT in Tier reward is moved to Rank reward. They mean the same thing. Tier 7 is rank 1000 and up, and rank 1000 and above will start receiving 1 more reaper or equivalent value prizes.

In other respects,
                            Debatable, but great work on PvP and Arena. Thx for chance to collect Midas and Reaper for those who started late. Nice to see how game seems returning back to life)))
                            and personally Duke just mr. Awesome)
                            Last edited by UWE_Duke; 01-24-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Good solution...
                              Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post

Remove the option to duel/war from players when viewing the empire
                              this way people wont be able to search for small targets and hit them thru viewing the empire.
                              the only area where u can pick a pvp fight is the battle list and your news feed.
                              this fixes all the bulling and pulling .
                              ^^^ This was said over the years. Very reasonable and how a lot of games do this BUT WOULD *UE* DEVS IMPLEMENT IT?

UWE_Duke: Personal opinion, I'd rather add more contents to the game than cutting contents. Social problem should be solved socially, not divine intervention. The team needs to be smart about this.
                              Last edited by UWE_Duke; 01-24-2017, 05:37 PM.

Comment

And kill all PvP and fun except rank 25-30 part. And force all FA and family leave the game XDD

Comment

Working...
                                X