Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Underworld Empire Players We Want Your Feedback!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld Empire Players We Want Your Feedback!

Dear All,

As you know the transfer of the games is underway and there have been a lot of great feedback from everyone. We can tell how passionate everyone is for the love of the game. We would like to channel this feedback into one place. Please note that this is for feedback and if you are having game issues you should look to customer service. We hope to leave this up for about a week so everyone can put their thoughts into it. Please note that if you have any non-game related feedback such as about the forums or social media we want that too.

The goal of this is to better understand our community and look for ideas for the direction of the game. Thank you all for your participation.

Link: https://goo.gl/fnJ04B

(Signature under construction).

Re: Underworld Empire Players We Want Your Feedback!

Right now, the game has 3 Empire Wars per day of which generally one at most two of them are exciting, and the rest have predetermined results. Most of the updates are about new lieutenants, or small updates that mostly do not change the gameplay. We generally attend our wars, spend the stamina and the energy we have, and done. The only intense time periods are the events which happen once in two months. The latest events were discouraging in prizes so even they were not tempting for some of the players.

What I want is to have more things to do in the game. I want to be rewarded for being an active player who checks the game daily, or even hourly. I want the prizes to be tempting, and I want to be rewarded not only by the amount of money I spend but also the activity I have and the effort I put into this game.

In short, I want the game to evolve into something I would like to check often rather than a simple money grabber.

Comment

Few suggestions which I personally feel would help:-
      1) highly improved range for item drops.

2) faster recharge timers for energy/stamina

3) class coin/pvp store with exclusive gear,lts,items which players need to earn rather than just outright buy,so as to encourage activity.

4) mini events with reasonable rewards every month or maybe mini weekend empire/ community boss raids etc.

5) improved empire wars with new grid/buildings/classes etc.

6) availability of epics and better lt collection in higher energy maps / higher map jobs.

7) a trade store ingame to allow trade of unwanted items/gear/lts.

8) better communication about game stuff/ lt powers etc.

9) more seating options than just the current 5 lt setup. Would love a new row of seats considering the massive combos that can be made with lts.

10) lastly scratchers need to be better rewarding with a better reward for daily logins. Maybe an rare/epic roll for 60 days login etc.
      sigpic

Comment

First off I just want to thank you for diving in head first and engaging with the community for direct feed back!

I really enjoy that new lts are being created for the black market and for events. But I believe I'm part of a large portion of player base that would appreciate the chance to have another shot at purchasing black market lts and their gear. There are many threads about having a rotation system or something of the sort, which I would live to see implemented.
        I would also like another chance at getting past event lts. There are a lot of players that have missed some, maybe because they started playing after the event occurred or maybe not being able to afford to reach a reward tier.
        I would like another chance at past event lts not just because some people have missed out on getting them, but so that we can also Star them up a littler easier rather than having to decide which of our epic lts to fuse away.

Comment

So glad to see this thread thank you

Im four years in game 2/3 wars a day and these are the things i think about Ue often

Daily rewards are stale and boring

Respect paid needs updating we been at max paid in all 4 classes for years

Bosses are a bad joke the drops are mostly junk i know tons of players missing 1/2 parts for sara / kracken etc..

Never buy scratchers only get crates in 3s

Events take forever then last no time at all we need biweekly mini events for tech parts / small refills / old blk market lts/gear

I love the game and its community both in game and outside. We have an active Line chat with many rooms about every/any Ue topic im looking forward to the future of the game again

Thank you for reading

Comment

Here is my partial list of things that I would like to see implemented in the game. I am looking at this from the perspective of a near 4 year player with multiple accounts. I will make a separate post to address what new players experience.

1 more achievements for the older upper end players medium to high spenders. We are basically done with them and are here for EVEs only.

2 more events (mini, regular, shared, team ect). Improve the rewards significantly. MMB is by far and away your biggest success for a reason. When there is going to be a MMB style event, at least a week's notice also. This will allow us to find iTunes cards on sale, finish bosses (spenders WILL spend to finish bosses we are in).

3 bring back Black Market Lts. A new player is just bombarded with promos and black market Lts and the need to spend tons of money early when they do not know anything at all about the game. It looks like nothing but a giant money grab for hundreds of levels. By the time you realize the value, you missed them all and have either quit or need to abandon that toon and start over again. I have a mini in a gold empire and see those level 7-70 join and quit all the time.

4 Add more class skills to Tier 1 and Tier 2 and or open up Tier 3 Skills. Do not make it impossible to max Tier 3 skills (us I know it needs to take time)

5 You talked about a 4X3 layout, implement it. The entire battlefield does not have to be visible on the screen. We can move it to see what we need to see.

6 Come up with some new event ideas.

7 Add a 5th respect choice for Health and raise the max for all to a significantly higher level with more rewards.

8 Throw in bosses as part of rewards parts to make things like Energy and Stamina refills and scratchers. This stuff costs you nothing to throw in the game, but makes us feel good and want to hit bosses.

9 unlock the next set of empire upgrades. Your biggest empires are finishing up these upgrades and there are achievements that your biggest spenders can't get.

10 bring back the Sarah daily reward for the subscription. Have 3 tiers of a subscription base a $5-$10-$20 per month. Many would spend a few dollars and the bigger players would spend that and then some. This rewards daily play and even the low/no spenders will likely do something.

11 allow us to trade in melt down items we don't need for things we do need. There are so many of the legendary bosses items that the biggest spenders after over 2 years are not close to having. I am not sure you wanted those things to be quite frankly unobtainable. I don't think that spending 200K on the game is the threshold to achieve those things was the intention.
            Last edited by Dr death; 12-16-2016, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I know a lot of this will be redundant from previous posters but it's important.

1). We need more reason to log in frequently rather than once a day. The more people are online the more conversations and more interest in the game.

2) heists sounded good. I hope you do these mini events.

3) empire battles badly need something to spice them up

4) too many empires only have a small number of actives. However after all the effort put into them no one wants to leave. There needs to be some sort of merge feature where both sides feel like they are keeping their hard work.

5) all awards don't have to be lts. There could be rare insignias properties gear skills etc

6) this game makes Lts the ultimate reward but we can't adequately use them all. More load outs are needed. Or more seats. That would motivate me to star up additional Lts because I'd finally have a chance to use them.

7) the price to speed up property building etc is crazy. Maybe items that reduce this time could be prizes or dropped etc. might be a good option if you ever make a store for trading things in.

8) let us purchase precious black market Lts and gear. I know they need to be limited time to entice buyers but there are some that I missed during a hiatus from the game. Make us earn the option to buy them again somehow with achievements or events etc.

9) some people asked to bring back old event Lts. If you do, please be careful you don't devalue them.

10) I'd love the chance to get some of the promos I missed early in the game when I didn't spend. Before I was sure I liked the game.
              Last edited by John0897; 12-16-2016, 01:43 AM.

Comment

D unless you're part of the deal and you're going to keep working in dev team I can't see why answer you something.
                We asked kabam to hear our voices for years and 4 days before sell the game you want a feed back to fix and improve things? You're kidding right!?
                Maybe our answers can help the new owner but we don't know if he's interested about hear us or not. We asked them to introduce their selves but nobody came.

And one last thing, you said before that you play the game i don't think devs playing with us is fair.
                I believe you're not bumping your acc but this don't mean it's fair.
                You have answers that we ask for years and you can use this knowledge to have an advantage. Also I don't believe you say no thanks to your teammates when they ask something... even if they don't know who you are, people ask questions when see someone doing good and I don't think you don't help.

*Btw I have a lot of ideas that can improve the game and make it fun (not only the same ideas people already posted) but this answers I'm saving to the new boss when/if he ask.
                Last edited by ; 12-16-2016, 11:40 AM. Reason: language even if abbreviated

Comment

I'm here to ask silly questions and get silly answers

Are we supposed to post them in this thread or on the linked form?
                  Come join us
                  on the official
                  Underworld Empire Discord Server
                  https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

p.s. SuperD is from Gaea and reaching out to the player base
                    Come join us
                    on the official
                    Underworld Empire Discord Server
                    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                      D unless you're part of the deal and you're going to keep working in dev team I can't see why answer you something.
                      We asked kabam to hear our voices for years and 4 days before sell the game you want a feed back to fix and improve things? You're kidding right!?
                      Maybe our answers can help the new owner but we don't know if he's interested about hear us or not. We asked them to introduce their selves but nobody came.

And one last thing, you said before that you play the game i don't think devs playing with us is fair.
                      I believe you're not bumping your acc but this don't mean it's fair.
                      You have answers that we ask for years and you can use this knowledge to have an advantage. Also I don't believe you say F. u. to your teammates when they ask something... even if they don't know who you are, people ask questions when see someone doing good and I don't think you don't help.

*Btw I have a lot of ideas that can improve the game and make it fun (not only the same ideas people already posted) but this answers I'm saving to the new boss when/if he ask.
                      SuperD is part of GAEA, not Kabam. Thus I assume he's the new community guy until further notice.

I agree that Devs should only play in a closed testing environment, not in the open game. That said, they're buying the game, they haven't owned it. I trust that they'll use their experience as a consumer to help improve the game, and won't abuse Dev knowledge/access to further themselves.

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

I assume the link is easier for them, and they'd prefer people post suggestions there. It's also accessible to people not registered on forums. However, this thread is unlocked, so I'm sure they don't mine some info posted here, especially if it's too detailed for the link.

My Regards,
                      Joker,
                      Lost.

Comment

Not sure how this would be possible but if players can trade lts. or items (within game) would be great...

Also I read many want the black market gears to be made available...I notice Lt. Nautica's gears are available in Storm Raider's Boss drops. In a similar try to make all gears available in boss drops.

Also please update the boss drops and the thresholds....it's very diff to get a Lobotomizer Handgun and other stuff...

Comment

1. Please do not allow Auction House or Trade-able market between players in the game ( This will cause exploits of builds and LTs , BSI can be ridiculously strong and very hard to re-balance). Instead allow a weekly/monthly trading center ( A place to trade a random items for a random items ). For Example : Exchange 1 John LT for 1 Syndiate contract , Exchange 20 Million Cash for 500 cc (limit once per day),
                          2. 1 Hour Empire Battle (as some suggested before) , faster token regen, more cc rewards , eve will be more fun and it is not a 2 hours drag fight.
                          3. Introduction of a 6th seat in the Inner Circle, This will be your LT that represent you ( with x1.25 ATK/DEF Bonus and x 1.25 Ability Power) ; Your Current Right Hand LT Image will be display in the bottom right corner of your LT Image.
                          4. The Alchemist : A Special Tab/Lab that allows you to fuse 2 of your LT of a same grade/star to another random higher graded LT with high failing chance ( suggested chance = 10-15% chance) , Rare is the highest outcome you can get from the Alchemist.
                          5.Introduction of Legendary LT ( One player can only assign 1 Legendary LT at a time). Legendary LT can be obtained as follow : 0.5% Chance from Regular Crate Roll, Event Crate , Weekly Heist Prize.
                          6.Introduction of Ethereal Equipment ( Can both obtained from Hard Boss / Loots from Dice Job) and can be enhanced to +15 , with chance of failure. This will add thrill to the game as regular equipment does not make a dent in player's stats.
                          7. Introduction of Casino. Player can now play Poker, Roulette, Black Jack, etc, with a bet from 10,000 to 10,000,000 Cash as well as 1 FP to 50FP. Winner will obtain the prize as Cash/FP as well as casino voucher, It can be redeemed for selected Past Event Epic.
                          8. Introduction of Gift to Empire when purchasing FP ( Gift can be a small amount of cc, cash, empire drops, crate shard)
                          9. Introduction of VIP Perks ( every time you gain additional VIP Level, you get some items, being that particular VIP level, you gain bonus when you play, and it can be like : +% more cc obtained, +1% extra FP received when purchasing package per VIP level, +20 player ATK/Def/HP per VIP level , + % Legendary/Ethereal Equipment drop rate from boss/job, + % Tier2 Class EXP , reduce timer regen,etc.

Comment

Stop all that RNG and chance drops. Introduce strict boss thresholds for boss drops. Divide drops in categories and PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE thresholds for them. Make a check if you already have a part from tech lab, so you have higher chances of getting other parts. We all know how hard it is to obtain that last piece (example: Mafia Boss: Category 1 15k-35k damage - Tie Breaker, Magnum Golden Eye, Rainmaker / Category 2 35k-50k - Apache parts / Category 3 50k-100k - Velocity Rockets, Hydra Missile, War Maschine - Boss 1 with 120k damage drops Tie Breaker + Apache part 1 + Rockets ; Boss 2 with 120k damage drops Magnum Goldeneye or Rainmaker or 10% to drop Tie Breaker + ... + Hydra Missile or War Maschine or 10% to drop Rockets again - get your own thresholds or ways to divide drops). Give some kind of reward in case of overkill boss - ie: Legendary Boss Damage 1million damage - award a looooot of drops and quaranteed insignias, John's Gun..

Be more active on forums specially when direct questions to the dev team appear. For example, when a new lieutenant is introduced and different questions appear about his power or about the interaction with other powers.
                            Last edited by alexian; 12-16-2016, 02:56 PM.
                            48BE8B

Comment

I think the linked form was the idea but oh well...
                              Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

My feedback to Gaea is to please consider 'balance' in the game before considering any idea posted here and remember that there are two sides to a coin.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X