Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Enforcers are OP, you sure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcers are OP, you sure?

I think people forget how hard can be to build a decent enforcer.
    If you start 2 accounts 1Sniper and 1 enforcer. Build it same way, let's say 150E 150S
    The sniper acc will never lost against this enforcer.
    Consider the cost and time you need to get their most important skills
    Head shot you can have from lv1, deflect need lv2 (class)
    The cost is way cheap to buy HS... I know they need killing spree but once you're winning head shot with 9% crit chance sounds really good. And we still don't have class lv2.
    Consider snipers use to hit for 120 points in war against 110 (from demo) enforcers use to get.
    Guess we can agree that talking about class skills snipers have a huge advantage.
    Not let's see about bosses. Everybody knows, enforcers suck at boss fight.
    Here we have another advantage to snipers collecting boss weapons.
    Pvp. It's very easy to snipers get BR (I know they lose a lot when attacked) and receive 5sp for every rank up. Can't say the same about enforcers.
    Health now. When the 2 accounts reach let's say lv200. Your sniper will have a pure atk build and your enforcer suppose to have the same amount in defense but...
    we have to put at least 200 health to make worth a 1800 health pack. So we gonna have -100 def to build some health.
    I think it's clear that the 2 accs you build at same time we can describe like this.
    Sniper >Enforcer.

Now we got lvl2 and let's buy deflect.
    Lv3 will cost 17kcc. (Same as killing spree)
    But sniper already have head shot 3 and probably ks1. We gonna start now...
    And probably will buy concealed shot when we finish Deflect.

Need more?
    Lts, You can get pain from dice jobs. Tell me something enforcers can get by using 35E
    You spend some$?? Well let's see what we can have to you.
    Deflect chance 15%
    Phantom ignore deflect 15%
    So I'm gonna spend some to increase my chances
    Sheik? really? A rare lt against an epic?
    Add up to 2% based in stars? Wtf,evil joke.

Snipers can come and go during eve. Enforcers have to stay 2hrs alert to heal.

Things get worse when the sniper become ghost, now he can one shot you many times.
    What!? 900 damage from a loseshot?
    (Crit+3xdamage) that's serious?

I can talking about it for years.
    And you still think enforcers are OP? Need nerf? We're swimming against the stream. A game where you suppose to kill people we're there to not be killed. Rise your hands if you have someone so devoted defending your empire buildings and try to wear our shoes sometimes.
    *Ops almost forgot. Poppy, 2 hits at once...
    1 sec late and no more building to defend...

Hope more enforcers join this tread and share their feelings.

Re: Enforcers are OP, you sure?

sheik ? pff ... envy brutus malina edge treadhead all black market lts that u could by with free fp that u get from achievements. now if enforcer put stim and uses last stand ur gonna waste half ur tokens trying to suppress him.bcz that one critical of urs that will get deflected u gonna get scared and hit with conceled shot. now if my enforcer can absorb 250 tokens while sitting at a warhouse with 1000 hp and having only 2000 defense points and ghost sniper reaper hitting for win than yeah they are op .

Comment

also as easy as its for full attack build to pvp do pvp it for full defense builds as well.
      why?
      they just have to pick sniper accounts (or any full attack class ) thru battle list and hit them they are weak at defending .

Comment

250 in warehouse? You probably in a really low tier where HW don't have traps or they are not really hitting for win like you said.
        Also Brutus half damage chance is low and edge ridiculous if you compare with Crit and Crit boost lts. Btw we don't have insأ­gnia boost to dodge or deflect. But there's a lot to increase Crit and Crit chance.
        And, try to defend something using uncommon lts against DLord, Vanquish, phantom... I'm trying to discuss it seriously, pls don't try to make me laugh.

I was showing you 2 accounts built at same time. So if you used 100 in health and don't have good stuffs from bosses enforcer lose to sniper.
        But yes, we can get some from pvp but it's about build mistakes (or wish, many ppl like to have hأ­brid accounts)
        Last edited by Psycho; 11-27-2016, 08:14 AM.

Comment

yes build the same time ..now if u have the dragon lord vanquish phantom then an enforcer will have fiori sophia and crimson bulldog sheik (he probably will make u lose with those lts while u focus on ur crit chance damage lts). the fight was at bottom of legend tier and yes they didnt have much booby traps but 50% resistance is also applied to booby traps so its not that easy to place booby trap or to spam it while enforcer spams armor packs

Comment

See... still not a single Epic in your picks to enforcer.
            Rare lts need to be 2 stars to have almost same atk/def.
            But my point is: The good enforcers around aren't OP class, it's a very good build sacrificing a lot of time and fun parts of the game to protect their empire.
            If you look close enforcers don't have really good designed lts to every common enforcer lt you can find 3~4 lts to snipers. and no good chances in bosses. Don't have a rest during war and, when we get farmed it real hurts cause we do have a lot of health.
            Enforcers are dedicated not OP!!!

Comment

Pretty sure fiori is epic.....also who says phantom is only an attacking LT. I've seen plenty of snipers and ghosts dodge their huge critical deflects, with phantom you could have a better chance they don't dodge that.

Also violence, vigilante, surgeon, captain drake, sir Benedict, black knight, tigress, strafe, to name a few epics defenders can use. I didn't include any event epics.

Comment

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
                Pretty sure fiori is epic.....also who says phantom is only an attacking LT. I've seen plenty of snipers and ghosts dodge their huge critical deflects, with phantom you could have a better chance they don't dodge that.

Also violence, vigilante, surgeon, captain drake, sir Benedict, black knight, tigress, strafe, to name a few epics defenders can use. I didn't include any event epics.
                indeed ..theres plenty of lts for enforcer of all raritys .
                at my first reply to this thread i wanted to say that only with black market lts such as envy brutus edge malina treadhead enforcer could be a kickass defender especially againts a sniper with same stats all on attack .
                thats all .

Comment

Stepping aside from enforcer and include Titans. Even Titans are hard done by in comparison. Main lts for both Titan and enforcer are Brutus, strafe, malina, edge then you could add either bulldog hyena shiek to the line up, hard to take down if the empire your facing doesn't have any decent snipers or ghosts or reapers or terminators.

Place that defender against empires with decent reapers / ghosts , terms and snipers then your struggling to hold that building for long with the likes of plague traps and timebombs kicking in.

Add that to the power and lts your being hit by , incinerate , impale , plague, power shot , bury , piercing shot etc overkill with crit lts plus poppy or red countess, defending is not like it used to be and if I could turn back I'd build pure att ghost that can drop defenders in 1 shot.

Comment

No need to add to health because of insignias, also your enforcer can level his br up without using stam and get xp for bouncing people

Comment

True but this idea don't work when you need 5kxp to lvl up or 75kbp to rank.
                      About insignias, if you get 2 per seat, 5 seats, 10 insignias let's say around 40 health per insignia. It gives you 400 health 1600 eve+1200. (Not including veteran and properties bonus). Not enough to be a good defender. Also you sacrificed your 2xdef and 2xatk seats

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho View Post
                        True but this idea don't work when you need 5kxp to lvl up or 75kbp to rank.
                        About insignias, if you get 2 per seat, 5 seats, 10 insignias let's say around 40 health per insignia. It gives you 400 health 1600 eve+1200. (Not including veteran and properties bonus). Not enough to be a good defender. Also you sacrificed your 2xdef and 2xatk seats
                        That's why most people use an all health loadout. Then switch to a defensive loadout when war starts. That's what I do

Comment

I use too when I have time to switch before war.
                          But my point here is you can see a lot of snipers playing alone in gold holding a wins>loses empire score.
                          They join the war, wait 15 min, AR and make easy 20 points blind shooting
                          This is something you can't do being enforcer you'll probably not pass the front roll playing alone and if you're alone fighting this loner sniper you gonna lose.
                          So, why we still being called op?

Comment

Before tier 2 classes came out, enforcer was king. The leaderboards of legend league were usually dominated by enforcers - even sometimes on building damage coz of their high defense.

Spending almost an entire war hitting one big enforcer was pretty common.

Maybe you can build an effective sniper account slightly faster than an effective enforcer, but if you'd seen how effective fully upgraded enforcers were in the old days you'd understand why

Comment

Originally posted by psycho View Post
                              true but this idea don't work when you need 5kxp to lvl up or 75kbp to rank.
                              About insignias, if you get 2 per seat, 5 seats, 10 insignias let's say around 40 health per insignia. It gives you 400 health 1600 eve+1200. (not including veteran and properties bonus). Not enough to be a good defender. Also you sacrificed your 2xdef and 2xatk seats
                              but u forgot u can set up the health loadout before start of war and switch after it begins and your joined

Comment

Working...
                              X