Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Bosses - Easiest through to the toughest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosses - Easiest through to the toughest

HI,

I apologize about this basic question, but where are the boss rankings (toughest to easiest)? I am trying to go through each one in order, attempting to get each legendary item and not moving on until complete.

Thanks.

Re: Bosses - Easiest through to the toughest

I suggest not doing that. It is very possible that you NEVER get a legendary item ever. I only got my first one 2 years into the game.

Comment

Go to this link found in the Strategy section of this forum: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...ity-Boss-Guide.

My advice is to grind the bosses you are capable of reaching at least the 2nd epic threshold. Also grind the bosses that drop epics benificial to your main class. This way if a epic does drop it will be equally as cool. Good luck with your grinds and happy loots to you!

EDIT: I also have to agree with Fezuke. I've played for 3 1/2 years and aquired 4 epics...it wasnt cheap either
      Last edited by Aprilwine; 11-26-2016, 06:15 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you for your input. You are right about the legendary items. I looked at the boss guide. It is so helpful.

Comment

legendary items, dont waste your time going for them, I have a good chunk of them and I got them all when I wasn't making any effort to get them, a couple of them I didn't even make a great deal of points on the boss, its pure luck.

Comment

Also, keep an eye out for the million man boss event. I believe that's one place many people got at least 1.

Comment

Most of the legendary items I have are the ones you can make in the tech lab. I would focus on getting the items to make those.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal1 View Post
                Most of the legendary items I have are the ones you can make in the tech lab. I would focus on getting the items to make those.
                This is good advice - pursuing other goals while hoping for legendaries is probably the way to go. Trying to build the car, the tank, the helicopters, the boat, the sword, the copperhead, the armor, etc. Another way to approach it is to accumulate passports for when you try to tackle the legend bosses later. That way if you drop a legendary, great, but if not you're still making progress.

Best odds seem to be between 2nd and 3rd tiers but it's mostly luck

Good luck!
                Come join us
                on the official
                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by cthulu View Post
                  this is good advice - pursuing other goals while hoping for legendaries is probably the way to go. Trying to build the car, the tank, the helicopters, the boat, the sword, the copperhead, the armor, etc. Another way to approach it is to accumulate passports for when you try to tackle the legend bosses later. That way if you drop a legendary, great, but if not you're still making progress.

Best odds seem to be between 2nd and 3rd tiers but it's mostly luck

good luck!
                  hulu, u said 2nd and 3rd tiers, what do u mean by that ?

Comment

There are point thresholds for 1,2 or 3 epic items for the reward drops. Search the wiki and the estimated points needed for each tier are normally there.
                    Unless a boss is going to flee there isn't a great need to hit past the third tier , allows other people to hit the thresholds

Comment

Is the boss order on the Boss guide posted by Hulu, the order of difficulty?

Comment

Originally posted by fbc765 View Post
                        hulu, u said 2nd and 3rd tiers, what do u mean by that ?
                        Mercurial was right, should have used the term thresholds
                        Come join us
                        on the official

Comment

Originally posted by Storminoli View Post
                          Is the boss order on the Boss guide posted by Hulu, the order of difficulty?
                          Indirectly, it's in order of job areas and then the optional bosses.

They can sort of be considered in rough groupings (roughly):

Beginning:

Alpha, Uncorrupted, Bone Breakers, Ghost Killer, Demolishers, Titan, Mastermind, Skull Soldier, Skull Elite

Middle:

Murda Gang, De Koningen, Jungle Ops, Skull King, Mafia Insurrection, Storm Raider, Phoenix Resurrection

Challenging:

Cataclysm, Dragon Core, Revenants, Knights Templar, Death Cartel, Death Dealers, 4 Deadly Assassins, Sand Corsairs, War Hounds

Hard:

Firestorm, Midas, Baron, Reaper

That's just opinion though and a rough way of grouping them.
                          Last edited by Cthulu; 12-03-2016, 02:09 AM. Reason: Can we say rough one more time? Might be rough!
                          Come join us
                          on the official

Comment

I think it's a good strategy to spam particular bosses, but stop when the goals are maxed rather than when tech lab items or legendary items are dropped. I would suggest the order:

ghost killer, skull soldier, titan, skull elite, mastermind, murda gang, mafia insurrection, storm raiders, jungle ops, skull king, de koningen, Phoenix resurrection, dragon core, cataclysm, ...

You can go back to lower bosses to fill in tech lab or legendary gaps later but you may have to get the codes from chat rooms, allies, or empire bosses because the boss list likes to show you bosses "over your level" to encourage spending on refills. This is a good reason to knock out the skull soldier goal asap.

Bear in mind that old style bosses (drop down attack selection instead of horizontal weapon slider, with codes that have ...:description format) give more points per stam and are the only bosses where enforcers can get decent points (by attacking assassins).

I'm not going to erase the order above (gut reaction), but the order of the goals is approximately correct except the skulls: soldier/elite move up, king move down. The first-generation bosses could also be prioritized a bit.

You can change the order above slightly to target legendary weapons that are the specialty of your class. But, be aware that some epic items have higher stats than legendary items. The turrets from storm raiders for instance or the iron hammer from cataclysm/doomsday.

Also, be aware that some bosses walk more often than others, so don't just join any de koningen and expect to get rewards for your points... same with murda, skull king, and all of the higher bosses. Other than helping to finish a boss that might walk, i try to stay between threshold 1 and threshold 2 unless the second threshold is less than twice as many points (or if a boss is close enough that i can push to execute).

The introduction of chem-packs makes spamming lower bosses even more justifiable. The drop rates aren't fully understood except that they drop less frequently than epics. Also, I've had enough legendary items drop just below the 2nd threshold that I don't necessarily stop at the threshold.

8آ¢,
                            [email protected]
                            Last edited by OneHoop; 12-03-2016, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I always do the Skull Soldier achievements 1st, since they disappear from the boss list at an early level(i believe after lvl 60 they no longer show up)

Comment

Working...
                              X