Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Boss Gameplay Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss Gameplay Update

Hi Everyone,

To help out our high-stamina players in their boss-hunting, we'll be adding a new attack option available in FPS style bosses - these are bosses like Murda Gang, Storm Raiders, Legend bosses who have animated FPS-style attacks. Players who have 401 base stamina or higher will now be able to select a higher 80-stamina option beyond the previous maximum option of 40-stamina.

The change is live, and if you do not see the 80-stamina option, please check that your base stamina (not including powers or properties) meets the 401-stam threshold and that you're fighting an FPS style boss.

Best of luck to you all!

-UWE_Eevee

Re: Boss Gameplay Update

Thank you! This will spare a lot of time and means I can use more of the stamina left before leveling up!
    Last edited by Jasperr; 08-25-2016, 06:43 PM.
    867495 D9C546

Comment

Awesome. My fingers are grateful.

Comment

If you don't have Duke or Mastermind, this will take some of the sting out of it. Thanks, Devs!
        Just a bit analytical.

Comment

If you have time Eevee, will using the 80-stamina attacks (with or without Duke/Mastermind) affect the bullet drops in legend bosses or item drops during events? Some of us have wondered over the years if it is better to do smaller stamina attacks or if it doesn't matter and the game averages out the drops...
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Have 1k stamina and still roll in 20s. 40s is already too bad for the variation in XP gained. Averages out better with more clicks. 80 could be useful for level up rollover.

Comment

agreed. lower averages better XP in my experience. Feels like Xp has been modified slightly since we started receiving XP from wars though.

Comment

I use 20s as well for best exp avg 80 has helped on rollover though Update the boss drops and rng and bosses will be fun again

Comment

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
                  Have 1k stamina and still roll in 20s. 40s is already too bad for the variation in XP gained. Averages out better with more clicks. 80 could be useful for level up rollover.
                  Originally posted by JackUK View Post
                  agreed. lower averages better XP in my experience. Feels like Xp has been modified slightly since we started receiving XP from wars though.
                  Originally posted by Necrofessr View Post
                  I use 20s as well for best exp avg 80 has helped on rollover though Update the boss drops and rng and bosses will be fun again
                  I have a 4* Frank + Envy + Duke. It works out great when it triggers sometimes 2-3 times in a row. Virtually free refills.

Comment

Originally posted by analytical View Post
                    If you don't have Duke or Mastermind, this will take some of the sting out of it. Thanks, Devs!
                    If you also have Phantom (I believe), it uses 2x the energy/stamina so i can attack w/ 160 stamina. It takes a hell of the pain away from my thumbs.��

Comment

Phantom's power: +X% chance to ignore target's dodge/deflect type skills and suppress target, no clone

Maybe you mean Skull King: 2x Damage & Stamina Use in Boss Fights and Autoheal with 1% discount?

next to Duke and Mastermind I don't think I know any other LT's that increase stamina per hit
                      867495 D9C546

Comment

My mistake it was mastermind, its cause i have raven, dominee, phantom and mastermind in same load out. But I knew it wasn't raven or dominee. But thanks anyway.

Comment

Why is it base 401 stam? Why can't I get that stam from bonuses? I mean it's pretty silly to play bsi anymore but I don't understand why you are making it next to impossible to do so? Why not just make it so bsi's can attack with 80 stam if I have a 3star king and a good syndicate /syndicateinsig loadout?

No other part of this game (aside from boss and pvp hits) makes you worry about your base stats, i could have a base 40 of energy and complete a 150 energy job with the right lts in, so why make it this way? Can you not code it in so the system checks to see what stam a person has everytime they go to attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasperr View Post
                            next to Duke and Mastermind I don't think I know any other LT's that increase stamina per hit
                            Red Countess

Comment

skull king too

Comment

Working...
                              X