Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

What is your favorite class? And why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite class? And why?

I started as a heavy, maxed demo and booby trap. It was fun for a while but as I started getting stronger I started attacking more, maxed flamethrower and burn, then the new classes came out. Terminator seemed awesome, saved up the cc and upgraded. Grinded my way to level 5 only to be let down by collapse.

My mates requested that I go sniper cause I was a main attacker now, I already had a sniper mini, so I figured I'd grind out ghost. What a blast it is getting crazy damage shots, I'm only level 3 ghost currently, can't wait to get hot shot and really light up some people( once a month when it activates).

What is y'all favorite class?

Re: What is your favorite class? And why?

Ghost all the way because of the insane damage it can do on all classss. If you have right health, attack and LTs, ghost class is more fun than any class.

Comment

Still sniper for me. Overkill on Killing Spree is a good time. Add in some Ricochet and Dodge.....I beat the Ghosts all day long.

Comment

I wish we could see the UE metrics on classes used. I am sure Ghost/Sniper will top the charts.

I would say my favorite class would be Enforcer because it gives Ghosts/Snipers a taste of their medicine.

Comment

I would have to say ghost despite the crippling health when using rush it's a great tool in EvE.. although seeing reaper and it's impale and the damage it does another great tool

Comment

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
            I wish we could see the UE metrics on classes used. I am sure Ghost/Sniper will top the charts.

I would say my favorite class would be Enforcer because it gives Ghosts/Snipers a taste of their medicine.
            Besides checking each empire and counting each class we will never know. That's why I asked, just seeing what others thoughts are.

Ghosts may be O.P. and snipers just as strong when spree combined with overkill. But during wars I still plenty of every other class

Comment

Titan for me! Nothing better than soaking a 18k crit and seeing 0 damage applied. I guess deflecting it wouldve made me sing a little song while moonwalking in circles but the consistency of Turtle is what I have so the Nanosuit absorb is just a cool bonus.
              sigpic

Comment

I’ve played as sniper/assassin/reaper with ghost unlocked and I’m going to go with Reaper as being my favorite so far, mostly because Bloodlust complements my line up for EvE: Chopper + Illusionist for more wins and Frank + Layla + Envy for more tokens (on wins). Precise Blade also works well against opponents that deal high counter damage. Life Curse basically mitigates my counter damage so I’ve been able to stay alive a lot longer. Plague is kinda meh since the success rate feels low on losses so some tokens go to waste but the skill has made a difference in some close wars.
                Been here for a minute. Worn out.

Comment

I use Reaper on my main and enjoy it better than Sin.

1 mini is an Enforcer/Titan. Titan is ok, will get better at lvls 4/5. 1k away from 4.

1 mini is Sniper, building him up and changing to Ghost because of how ridiculously overpowered Ghosts are.

Comment

All are needed for strong empire. I like Reaper for plague on those squishy SOBs. Really nice if the other team doesn't have enforcers on and you plague their actives. Or it is really nice to trap and plague and wait for stims:-). Like those empires who stim trapped people.

A strong Titan with nano suit riot shield and vengeance is pretty freaking sweet, too.

Comment

Just completed enforcer. Love deflect and die hard. Stacking for ghost now for insane shots

Comment

I work as an old school Assassin.

Even if newer classes do more damage, my Decaps and Cripples are still needed. Nothing beats Cunning + Payback when the other team tries taking my building as well.

My Regards,
                        Joker,
                        Game Guru.

Comment

It's the demo life for me, for better or worse
                          Come join us
                          on the official
                          Underworld Empire Discord Server
                          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Currently level 6 terminator... Opened it the day it released... Big guns 3, bury 3, grenade 3, and then started working napalm upgrades... Had games where I've broke 12k demo or 70k player damage... Still haven't touched it for a month... So boring and honestly only helped empire when demoing... Been playing a reaper after dumping over 100k cc into terminator... Far more useful and enjoyable...

Still so disappointed by collapse...

Comment

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
                              Besides checking each empire and counting each class we will never know. That's why I asked, just seeing what others thoughts are.

Ghosts may be O.P. and snipers just as strong when spree combined with overkill. But during wars I still plenty of every other class
                              That's not true the data could be pulled. I could probably pull it if I felt inclined.. I don't but if I did lol

To answer the OPs question... I'm Titan... Not sure I like it. I feel like ghost is obviously the most fun I only picked Titan to be a better utility to my empire

Comment

Working...
                              X