Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Event LT Chopper (Stud or Dud)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Event LT Chopper (Stud or Dud)

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
    After chatting with players on this, i guess he is a stud ( especially at a higher star level ) but i dont see myself using him still.

Would you mind sharing what players have said as why he's a stud? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

edit:

Originally posted by cslovexhy View Post
    good LT, but still situational. 1k+ attackers should be happy enough.
    The % is so small we are talking -15d +15a as 1k+ stats

Diablo and Raven offer way way more than that, then factor in faction insignias and clone LTs. I did the Math andwith high star faction LTs and they are scary numbers (like +700atk). The only way chopper is better than the faction LTs is you talking about players that have 10k or 15k def. I know there are players with those scary numbers but for 99% of Underworld Empire players I don't think he's too useful.

I understand like Scythe where with her you sacrifice how much you take life (piercing, well in here case nerfing piercing to gain yourself some HP) Chopper is the same way as he will leach DEF power (I know power not just DEF stat) to add to your ATK. It's basically like if you combined Scythes ability to leach DEF (except on bosses) and have very close to what illusionist does and end up with a strange type of exterminator.

Now what I would have rather had is Scythes ability to leach DEF (even on bosses) and have very close to what illusionist does and end up with what Reaper does and up piercing (again piercing is plus HP smashing when hitting). Essentially doing what Sythe does but in reverse. May sound OP so to balance it would be willing to take more recoil too.

This would help much in Arena where you want to smash players as much and as fast is you can. I dunno but the way his power stands it kinda reminds me of Exterminator.
    Last edited by AnalOverload; 08-28-2015, 01:37 AM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Comment

Similar statements to the ones above.
        Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
        Would you mind sharing what players have said as why he's a stud? I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
        Illusionist*Viper/Envy/LV*Chopper*Attack lt*Attack lt* gives you a stronger chance of beating an opponent you were close to beating.

Comment

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
          Similar statements to the ones above.

Illusionist*Viper/Envy/LV*Chopper*Attack lt*Attack lt* gives you a stronger chance of beating an opponent you were close to beating.
          We're talking about Chopper, not exterminator..oh wait

I'm not complaining though. I knew what I was signing up for (crate rolls, epics for fusion). But this is exterminator 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by cslovexhy View Post
            I'm a 1k+ attacker and don't expect I'll ever find room to seat him in EvE. Using my situation, if I combine him to 2* AND hit an opponent who happens to have 10K defense, then:
            Opponent reduced by 190
            My attack increased by 190

So the effective difference is 380. The most important outcome is that I will still take a loss so Chopper has not helped me at all. Chopper really only helps if we were already close enough where this difference will generate a win. That is relatively rare, but even in those cases I would be better served by Illusionist because I can much more easily star him up for a bigger overall effect.

If I am taking a loss already, the strategy instead is to go for crits and minimize damage so I arrange my inner circle accordingly (so I am seating Countess, not Chopper). With adrenaline rush and all the lv 1 ghost skills maxed, I may lose but am going for the 2k+ damage loss (power shot + precision is beautiful when they both proc on a crit).

Comment

So an anti enforcer lt. And pretty useless against high attack no defense players.
              1594dc
              362b14
              Add Me

Comment

I find it hard to believe that LV isn't the reason the percentage is so low. There's no other explanation. 1.5%? Really?

Comment

The power/Idea is 200% STUD
                  1.5% makes is the huge DUD

I have 4,000 atk, my opponent 4500 def.
                  He get -68 and me +68 = 4068 against 4432

CHOPPER 1.5% with ENVY 5* = 1.95%
                  CHOPPER 1.5% with VIPER 3* = 1.71%

not make a difference at all. and the lower level the worse the % yieldind.

Comment

Originally posted by dukewhite View Post
                    I'm glad I got him, but also glad I didn't spend more money to get his custom gear or to get more than one of him. He'll help me when I invade and when I need a higher number of Street lieutenants (for AK's Rocket and Raven), but other than that, dude is gonna sit on my roster and not do anything.
                    Isn't he unaffiliated? Thought I saw my shadow insignia in his gear loadout earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkLotus View Post
                      Isn't he unaffiliated? Thought I saw my shadow insignia in his gear loadout earlier.
                      Yes to unaffiliated
                      Come join us
                      on the official
                      Underworld Empire Discord Server
                      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

My conclusion is CHOPPER is a dud given his cost and his % and I really do think that we are given a full explanation for th following reasons doesn't Irena add attack % which in effect probably works out to similar number added that chopper would ! Epic lt on crate roll not of event which are supposed to have a better ability! Then add illusionist to the equation a rare lt easy to fuse up less costly again not a event lt put those 2 together and that gives you 2 lts better than chopper !
                        So come on let's get CHOPPERS full ability explained esp in comparison of why he is better than the above and come on get the % reviewed as so far it's a fail of being in a table classed as a event epic with the good value worth that lts like scythe, frank , vice six etc bring to the table !
                        Sort this mess out and PA RESPOND to people's requests , people that have spent deserve explanations.

Comment

i got 4 single Choppers still. Im attack build, so in theory this kind of LT is what I want, but before i spend money fusing him to high star, i need to know if he works against defense power (like illusionist), or if he works only against defense stat alone. If the latter is the case, then hes not worth it at all - for me, cause he'd be very little versatile (not many are full defense builds), and Id need to star him even higher (7*) to give him a spot in my circle for the cases where im not battling a 100% defense build. Fusing 7* event LTs.. Ill leave that stuff to Freakshow

Comment

Chopper was made for the long run! Like he said enforcers with 4k def. vS. toons with same 4K but in attack helps them a lot even at just 1.5%.. It only gets better as you get stronger! This will help all going for 24 badge. After a certain lvl pass lvl 500+.. Those extra SP's for 24 Badge starts to get tempting. I still say Stud, definitely for high lvl players attest.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogger View Post
                              Chopper was made for the long run! Like he said enforcers with 4k def. vS. toons with same 4K but in attack helps them a lot even at just 1.5%.. It only gets better as you get stronger! This will help all going for 24 badge. After a certain lvl pass lvl 500+.. Those extra SP's for 24 Badge starts to get tempting. I still say Stud, definitely for high lvl players attest.
                              for the long run? A % is a % no matter your level, he doesnt get any better.. I can promise you that very few are interested in fusing up this LT if he only works against defense stat, and not total defense (eDefense or whatever). Im in the top empire, I got a pretty good overview which LTs are actually getting used by the top dogs.

IF he works only against defense stat (not eDefense), then i dont know whether to cry or not. Illusionist is a million times better. If he works against eDefense, well then he is better than Illusionist. And an Epic should be better than a rare, and certainly an Event Epic.. Im sure this is how Chopper works, cause I know the Devs are listening to the community. Devs; please give me and others a clarification on it, so people dont fill the forum with crying posts

I got very little stam, and still made a good effort this event, gimme good news

Comment

Would love a clarification. But I am assuming its base def not edef. Generally if it's edef or eattack they mention power. Here it simply stays def. not def power. So thinking its base def. can not be sure but just making a guess from previous experience with regards to clarification given on yoko power.

Think it's a stud for all pvp lovers.
                                Last edited by Mist; 08-28-2015, 09:06 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X