Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Event LT Chopper (Stud or Dud)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event LT Chopper (Stud or Dud)

%'s are as follows for Chopper's power (Decreases opponent defense by X% and adds that amount to your attack):

1 Star - 1.5%
    2 Star - 1.9%
    3 Star - 2.3%
    4 Star - 2.7%
    5 Star - 3.2%
    6 Star - 3.6%
    7 Star - 4.0%
    8 Star - 4.5%
    9 Star - 5.0%

I really had hope Event LT power to start at 5% and increment 0.50% or 1%. Reason is that event LT are difficult to obtain another copy. Starring them up is very difficult. Oh... well for the community.
    Stud
    26.79%
    Dud
    73.21%

Re: Event LT Chopper (Stud or Dud)

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
    I really had hope Event LT power to start at 5% and increment 0.50% or 1%. Reason is that event LT are difficult to obtain another copy. Starring them up is very difficult. Oh... well for the community.
    People say this after every single event. People also wanted Frank to start off with a higher %. LTs are not supposed to be very useful at 1*, not even event LTs that cost a lot of money.

I remember I used to feel the same way whenever I got my LT after events. But then I realized I was being dumb and unrealistic. LTs need to be starred up before they're useful. If Chopper WAS 5% at 1*, then that would be a major problem - he'd be too strong. I accept that my Chopper will be weak at 1*, despite spending for him. It simply has to be that way.

Comment

Originally posted by corp5e View Post
      %'s are as follows for Chopper's power (Decreases opponent defense by X% and adds that amount to your attack):

1 Star - 1.5%
      2 Star - 1.9%
      3 Star - 2.3%
      4 Star - 2.7%
      5 Star - 3.2%
      6 Star - 3.6%
      7 Star - 4.0%
      8 Star - 4.5%
      9 Star - 5.0%

5% would have been too much of an impact at levels 3000+. We get a minuscule percentage so it doesn't unbalance their game.
      sigpic

Comment

This is a stud.. Him with illusionists is great combo along with viper, envy, and vice! What if your opponent has high defense and you use him! That 1.5% to start with is a big help!

Comment

dud, he's not sexy enough to take place in my loadout

Comment

I'm glad I got him, but also glad I didn't spend more money to get his custom gear or to get more than one of him. He'll help me when I invade and when I need a higher number of Street lieutenants (for AK's Rocket and Raven), but other than that, dude is gonna sit on my roster and not do anything.

Comment

I thought 2.5% at 1 Star would be reasonable, when I checked post I was really upset

We all need to remember at 5% would be over powered, because it takes 5% from enemy then adds it to you. Therefore doubling (10%).

For the amount of cash we all spent I think it definitely shouldn't start at 1.5% (3% advantage) I was expecting at least 5% advantage at 1 Star lol (I'm 1,000 Stamina & Attack, and 1.5K Energy almost full LSI) I was expecting to only pay $20 to get an epic I ended up spending $150 for 3K Wolves. I also feel bad for the BSI players who haven't reached 1K Stamina probably needing to spend way more. And attack does nothing in this event I don't know why I raised mine up like 100 SP during event lol at first I thought it was a typo also but no I think they should increase Choppers stats to something more like this but they wouldn't do that maybe couple years ago when epics like reaper were good.

1 Star: 3%
              2 Star: 3.5%
              3 Star: 4%
              4 Star: 4.5%
              5 Star: 5%
              6 Star: 5.5%
              7 Star: 6%
              8 Star: 9%
              9 Star: 10%

(To the devs) event setup was alright but that was first time I spent money on event now I know how much cash I need to put in actually that's not the problem I didn't mind spending $150 because I thought LT would be abit more rewarding. I won't be getting the epics no more. They only seem to be harder and less rewarding each time.

... and everyone who keeps saying top 10 people keep game running are over exaggerating I probably spent maybe $1,000 total so far I rarely spend but overtime it all adds up. I only buy the exclusive promo LTs & sometimes refills to level up. I'm sure the average UE player has spent at least $100 so 30000 * $100 = $3,000,000. (I'm sure they made a lot more than that lol) plus very top players spend up to 50K lol.

EDIT: Oh also I see some people talk like only big spenders matter, I think average spenders are just as important the big spenders only compete with other big spenders who cares if the level 5000s get way better rewards it doesn't effect us but what sucks is how 70% of the stats of LT only benefits them very few players that's what makes everyone feel ripped off.
              Last edited by Macky; 08-27-2015, 11:53 PM.
              Check out my UE Spreadsheet Guide HERE

Check out my UE Refills + Cost Required For Each Level HERE

Check out my UE Crate Roll Guide HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Macky View Post
                I thought 2.5% at 1 Star would be reasonable, when I checked post I was really upset

We all need to remember at 5% would be over powered, because it takes 5% from enemy then adds it to you. Therefore doubling (10%).

For the amount of cash we all spent I think it definitely shouldn't start at 1.5% (3% advantage) I was expecting at least 5% advantage at 1 Star lol (I'm 1,000 Stamina & Attack, and 1.5K Energy almost full LSI) I was expecting to only pay $20 to get an epic I ended up spending $150 for 3K Wolves. I also feel bad for the BSI players who haven't reached 1K Stamina probably needing to spend way more. And attack does nothing in this event I don't know why I raised mine up like 100 SP during event lol at first I thought it was a typo also but no I think they should increase Choppers stats to something more like this but they wouldn't do that maybe couple years ago when epics like reaper were good.

1 Star: 3%
                2 Star: 3.5%
                3 Star: 4%
                4 Star: 4.5%
                5 Star: 5%
                6 Star: 5.5%
                7 Star: 6%
                8 Star: 9%
                9 Star: 10%

(To the devs) event setup was alright but that was first time I spent money on event now I know how much cash I need to put in actually that's not the problem I didn't mind spending $150 because I thought LT would be abit more rewarding. I won't be getting the epics no more. They only seem to be harder and less rewarding each time.

... and everyone who keeps saying top 10 people keep game running are over exaggerating I probably spent maybe $1,000 total so far I rarely spend but overtime it all adds up. I only buy the exclusive promo LTs & sometimes refills to level up. I'm sure the average UE player has spent at least $100 so 30000 * $100 = $3,000,000. (I'm sure they made a lot more than that lol) plus very top players spend up to 50K lol.
                There you go speaking all reasonable and stuff.

Comment

I just tested chopper on boss. He does not do anything at all. dud!

I seated 1* lvl 1/35 Sara and did 3,280 dmg on Titan boss then seated chopper same seat and same level and star. Same exact numbers. lame...

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
                    I just tested chopper on boss. He does not do anything at all. dud!

I seated 1* lvl 1/35 Sara and did 3,280 dmg on Titan boss then seated chopper same seat and same level and star. Same exact numbers. lame...
                    I did more damage on a boss with a 1* Black Knight. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                      There you go speaking all reasonable and stuff.
                      Lol, oh and my spreadsheet I made a year ago shows how costly it is to roll common, uncommon, rare, and epics. Plus this is an event epic so it would cost more to fuse lol

Chart for combining (not fusing) don't forgot to divide cost by 4 if finding cost for 1 Epic.

Four 1 Star Epics (1)= $328.21
                      Four 2 Star Epics (2) = $656.42
                      Four 3 Star Epics (4) = $1312.83
                      Four 4 Star Epics (8) = $2625.66
                      Four 5 Star Epics (16) = $5251.32
                      Four 6 Star Epics (32) = $10,502.65
                      Four 7 Star Epics (64) = $21,005.29
                      Four 8 Star Epics (128) = $42,010.58
                      Four 9 Star Epics (256) = $84,021.17

Chopper my guess of what players who managed to get him will star him up too.

1 Star: 75% of players
                      2 Star: 25% of players
                      3 Star: 5% of players
                      4 Star: 1%
                      5 Star: no clue
                      6 Star: no clue
                      7 Star: no clue
                      8 Star: no clue
                      9 Star: .00000 something lol

LINK: To full crate roll guide
                      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api
                      Check out my UE Spreadsheet Guide HERE

Check out my UE Refills + Cost Required For Each Level HERE

Check out my UE Crate Roll Guide HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Eyes View Post
                        I did more damage on a boss with a 1* Black Knight. lol
                        yeah I just tried again now on frank phase. Same results. Also have a 6* envy supporting it so the results should be more visible if there were any.

Also I have 1/4 the stam most of you guys doing the event getting the full swing. Darn fusion material, well might keep him since I got a legendary (only reason why I bought FP, if I didn't get the helmet drop would have rather got the next one down from top 1000 prizes)

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Thank you for checking and then sharing AO!

This was my biggest question about Chopper...
                          Come join us
                          on the official
                          Underworld Empire Discord Server
                          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

I mean, if I didn't have other epics he'd be stud. But he's not even close to comparable to my viper, frank, or scythe. Against very high defense players he's stud of course. But overall I think I'll fuse one copy in the quest to level up my scythe and keep the other as a trophy. The return in most cases just isn't high enough to be impressive.
                            Last edited by Sinfonico; 08-28-2015, 01:02 AM.

Comment

After chatting with players on this, i guess he is a stud ( especially at a higher star level ) but i dont see myself using him still.

Comment

Working...
                              X