Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Knowing what you know now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Knowing what you know now...

Im currently at

1800 energy
    806 stam
    25 attack
    4400 defense
    150 health
    plus bonuses

I can honestly say if I had to do it all over again, I'd do the same....

Comment

Originally posted by BiancaK View Post
      Why so much stamina? Doing bosses doesn't really give much benefit either. From my understanding, gear doesn't make a whole lot of difference in how strong you are/your killing potential. I'd much rather have a bunch of 9* rares from doing jobs than a bunch of slightly stronger weapons. And insignias? I only have 1000 stam but I've already got more than enough good epic insignias to equip on my inner circle. Personally for me, I'd rather have these stats:

7650 energy (enough to do westside job 3x per level up)
      1000 stam
      6350 attack
      1 defense
      100 health
      My focus is events with that build. And of course to efficiently maximize it within the given sp. anyone can get to 24 rank in pvp. After that there is nothing much to do. Eve I can be heavy/terminator with that build and still be effective to play a good role in my empire. Again nothing to really gain in eve.to strengthen my toon. Only place left to continuously gain sp is jobs, tech lab and boss achievements. So thus the split to energy and stamina. Reason for doing 4k stamina is the possibility for xp gained is much better than jobs. Also due to the mmb event. You don't get drops from jobs for that event. Thus between the energy/stamina and attack I pretty much have all events covered.

Also. Side note. Gear matters in boosting strength. Eg. Getting the lt medals increases the bonus possibility of lts like ak John Mia etc to have boosts in the thousands category. Legendary gear provide certain boosts that strengthen your lts a lot. So having that extra stamina certainly saves me 40fp worth of refills when hitting a legendary boss. Or multiple bosses which 1000 stamina won't allow.

To each their own build. I just built what I felt was efficient enough to cover all possibilities knowing what I know now.
      Last edited by Mist; 07-04-2015, 11:58 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Easy without bonuses

E 2000
        S 1000
        A 8000
        D 3000
        H 100

I want a decent amount of D to bounce some players but a boat load of attack to crush bosses and players when they appear in my newsfeed. Until health is an important stat for other than EVE, I will never add another point to it.

Having to waste 400-500 stamina in a Mastermind to wipe out almost 1,000 health because the new bosses don't fight back is a pain. Getting hit 100+ times is even worse.

Comment

E 1800
          S 900
          A 2500
          D 9200
          E 600
          I want some good amount of health since I'm an enforcer.

Comment

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
            39 Energy.
            10 Stamina.
            15,000 Attack.
            1 Defence.
            100 Health.

My Regards,
            Joker,
            Manager of Dark London.
            This guy has it right. considering the level there wouldn't be a player his level that he can't regularly beat. Unless he ignored LTs.

Event LTs are nice, but there is only 1 or two that are game changers.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
              This guy has it right. .
              I disagree, Jokers fantasy layout with 39 energy and 10 stam would be stuck at his level for a long time, taking months and/or a ton of cassh to level up...soon all those he can beat at the moment will pass him in lvl and sp....He would also be horrible in any events and with only 100 health...not much in EVE either

Comment

Originally posted by Selene View Post
                If I had 15k SP:

E — 2k
                S — 1k
                A — 13k

Nothing added to defense or health.
                I was going say the same thing.
                sigpic
                Signature by: MageFX

Comment

Very few of us like that now.
                  Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                  ...considering the level there wouldn't be a player his level that he can't regularly beat.
                  15k SP?

500 Energy.
                  1000 Stamina.
                  8,000 Attack.
                  4,400 Defence.
                  100 Health.

* One thing i noted in some of the above posts critiquing other's build choices is that the player lts and available FP to burn are not factored in. Everyone plays the game in ways that though may favor them would not necessarily favor everyone else.
                  Last edited by ; 07-06-2015, 05:39 PM. Reason: read mist post on stam so editing post :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
                    I disagree, Jokers fantasy layout with 39 energy and 10 stam would be stuck at his level for a long time, taking months and/or a ton of cassh to level up...soon all those he can beat at the moment will pass him in lvl and sp....He would also be horrible in any events and with only 100 health...not much in EVE either
                    If he's made it to 15k cc with those stats I would think money wouldn't be an option or slow him down.

It would take probably 15 years with those stats to get to 15k cc allotted with moderate spending.

Comment

1000 energy
                      3000 stamina
                      1000 defence
                      7000 attack
                      100 health

This is basically where my build is heading but it will take a longgggg time. There's just so much more to do with stamina than energy. Boss hunting, pvp events....everything will be better with high stamina. No point having more than 1k energy, by the time I'm lvl2k or whatever the OP mentioned I'd have most dice job LTs starred up using the 1k energy, high energy is such a waste if you have patience in my opinion .

I'd still be heavy and now terminator like I am now.

All in all I would be doing nothing different to what I have been doing, I did play castleage for 2 years before I started this game so I knew kinda how I wanted my character to build.

Comment

Personally as a sniper,
                        I would have
                        1k energy
                        1k stamina
                        11k attack
                        1 def
                        1k health.

I enjoy having a decent amount of health now, there's no point in even playing an EvE if you die after 1 shot being deflected. I only have 1k energy now and have had no problem doing dice jobs or completing job areas with it. I would increase my stamina to 1k from what it is now only because I find much more xp output personally than what you get from jobs themselves. No need for defense as long as I can beat you then it doesn't matter to me if you can beat me. Neither toon is truly stronger if you can go back and forth 100% of the times.

Inspiration:
                        "Those who wait for the world to change, never see change in the world." - Sean B.
                        "Drama will always exist in a society that feeds on it." - Sean B.
                        "Healthcare is free, but we pay for water." - Sean B.

Lost for Words
                        "In terms of Airmid, yes I harassed her, not illegally as I was very angry" - Blue
                        "155 FP for 1 LT is insane... You can get 6 LTS for the same price from crates, at least 1-2 guaranteed epics." - Innocence

Comment

E 1999
                          S 1000
                          A 1
                          D 12001
                          H 100

to bounce all of you that went 12000 attack, I sacrificed one energy to get one extra D

Comment

13k energy
                            1k stamina
                            1 attack
                            1 defense
                            100hp

Who needs atk, def, and hp anymore. Lts and insigs can make up for that now a days

Comment

6k energy
                              3k stamina
                              0 attack
                              6k defense

Comment

Originally posted by Bonsai View Post
                                Perhaps. But assuming I've done very few jobs, (Which is most likely considering my maximum Energy,) I'd be just under level 3000. Assuming everyone went with 2000 Energy and 1000 Stamina, and were able to pass me, they'd still need to be over level 3500 to win, possibly even closer to 4000. That's a very small portion of the player base that can beat me.

And sure, I wouldn't have much health for EvE, but I'd join a low ranked empire and just one shot everybody.

My Regards,
                                Joker,
                                Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Working...
                                X