Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.â€‌
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flameâ€‌, “troll.â€‌ or “hazeâ€‌.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create �sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Black Market LT Layla (Stud or Dud)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Market LT Layla (Stud or Dud)

Her power starts at 3% goes up by .5% per * it seems. Combine with Frank seems to be really nice.
    Stud
    79.07%
    Dud
    20.93%

Re: Black Market LT Layla (Stud or Dud)

So my 1* frank has a 2% chance and this LT has 3%. Hmmm.

On topic. Stud for uncommon
    Last edited by Xcali1985; 06-24-2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Out of all the Lts that are EvE specific I would have to say she is the best. Ronin only applies when you're dead and Trix has a very low % at 0.6. At 5 stars which is not to hard to do she gives you 5% chance to generate a token which is equivalent to an offensive version of assassins cunning. At 9 stars she will give you 7% chance which is equivalent to cunning 2. With a 9 star Layla and 5 star envy she would give you 9.1% chance to generate a token on win. Not sure if that would round to 9.5% or 10% but that is a very good percent chance to generate a new token.

Looking at these numbers I find it hard to vote anything else besides stud.

Comment

Does building damage count as a "win" in this Lt's case?

Comment

Originally posted by Chef Curry View Post
          Does building damage count as a "win" in this Lt's case?
          Came here to ask the same and say "studly chick"

Also kind of curious to see if Layla likes Layla
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

seems good for snipers, but i will stick with my nightshade

Comment

Get my 6 star Layla and equipped with 3 star Frank and 3 star viper, got 6670 points. Just FYi. I usually get 6120 or 62xx with Frank and viper only.

Comment

Seems her ability works independent of Frank. Technically, the power wording are different so likely not together. I use 2* Layla+2*Frank+2*Viper and it seems to only proc once during battle. I'll trying again in the morning.

Comment

Yeah. I guess hit building, assist skill and execution may not trigger Layla. Need some confirm from devs

Comment

Originally posted by Prime- View Post
                    seems good for snipers, but i will stick with my nightshade
                    Ya, it's to the point now where I have too many "boost this or that stat" lts or give a free e/s/t lol Viper, Frank, Envy and now Layla

And then there was 1

She's most definitely a stud!

Comment

Perfect

яєρ мє

Comment

She's a total Stud, and makes Frank even more of a DUD. go figure this one out :/

Comment

I can't see it as stud. At 5*, or 5% chance on win for a token, I don't think it's worth a seat in the lineup.

If you join a war immediately and have 3 min tokens, you get a maximum 50 tokens per war (not taking into account frank/cunning). At 5% odds, that's 2.5 tokens per war. That's not exact as that's 5% on 50, and if you get one it'll be 5% of 51, etc, but for simplicity let's say it procs 3 times, and on the extra 3 tokens you proc once more, and then on the 54th token you don't proc. that's 4 procs on 54 tokens, or 7.4%. But by the odds, on 54 tokens from the skills description, 5% of 54 is 2.7 so that above scenario is pretty unlikely.

I won't be giving up crit chance or crit damage for 3 tokens. Maybe if I was a sniper on a 100% kill spree would I sub out the crit chance, but I'm playing ghost now and need it.

Edit: that's as a sniper. If I was a heavy I would 100% buy 5* lol
                          Last edited by kempy; 06-24-2015, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Does this lt can work/proc when u demo building and when u use your skill like timebomb or stim pack?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                              So my 1* frank has a 2% chance and this LT has 3%. Hmmm.

On topic. Stud for uncommon
                              Originally posted by Snooky View Post
                              She's a total Stud, and makes Frank even more of a DUD. go figure this one out :/
                              Not understanding how you all think she's better than Frank, just by looking at the % chance? Frank has a chance to proc in EvE/Bosses and Jobs with a 1% lower chance than her, increasing by 1% every star compared to her 0.5% increase each star. Please enlighten me?

Comment

Working...
                              X