Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Game update v5.00

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Game update v5.00

    I find it strange that most of these sidekick powers are stronger than their lieutenants counterparts, I.e. 9* John has 10 max energy while a 2* Glance base 2 max energy(assume Glance at 9* would be 10 max as well?).

    Update- 3rd critical Hunt (30th overall) yielded an uncommon that I already had . Cmon man, I want a Ficus!

    Comment


    • Re: Game update v5.00

      This prob already been adressed but cant find the post to quote.

      But there has to be a way to make supplies drop beside doing hunts and upgrade Gun sight. The grind is too slow.

      Maybe make a change in daily respect and put in supplies there?

      Comment


      • Re: Game update v5.00

        Please explain 'recast'.

        Comment


        • Re: Game update v5.00

          Originally posted by katha View Post
          Please explain 'recast'.
          Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

          1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
          2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

          So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.

          Known DNA costs - suspected but not confirmed to double up each * until 9

          1* Common: 2 DNA
          2* Common: 4 DNA
          3* Common: 8 DNA

          1* Uncommon: 4 DNA
          2* Uncommon: 8 DNA
          3* Uncommon: 16 DNA

          1* Rare: 10 DNA
          2* Rare: 20 DNA

          1* Epic: 20 DNA
          2* Epic: 40 DNA

          Feel free to corrct anything or chime in to add to this - if this can be refined to simplify it more, have at it!

          Comment


          • Re: Game update v5.00

            Originally posted by tambunan View Post
            Please no, do not drop em for bossess in general. In special event sure, but not from everyday bosses. Its like pouring salt to wound for other builds, where some builds are actually benefits more with no disregard to whether the other build paid or not. And the other downside was this update will bore ya faster.
            That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

            As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.

            Comment


            • Re: Game update v5.00

              Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
              That seems like a very self serving outlook from my perspective. It seems as if you’re opposed to the idea because people who have built their toons differently to you would benefit more from it than you would, but presumably there are other ways in which you benefit hence why you chose to build your toon differently. Would you be equally as opposed to a change that benefited your toon but not others?

              As for getting bored with this update, that’s realistically not going to happen. Assuming you could upgrade the epic drop rate to 10%, you got the epic you wanted 50% of the time and you did 12 hunts every day it would still take 427 days and over 40,000 FP (if my maths is correct) to get 1 epic sidekick to 9*. For people without endless money it’s gonna take around 4 times as long. I’m not gonna get sick of this update until I have all the sidekicks I want at 9* and that’s not gonna be happening any time soon, or ever, realistically.
              While i agree that his perspective is most likely self serving (as most are) i think its nice to create a part of the game that gives everyone equal footing. The way it is currently no one can complain that the new players or old players, the lsi or bsi, or the stamina or energy guys have an advantage. If you want to have an advantage you gotta part with the almighty dollar. Going forward i would like to see more stuff like this.

              Comment


              • Re: Game update v5.00

                It would be fantastic if the sidekicks would be color-marked related on their skills. Example

                Job squad sidekicks yellow
                Pvp squad sidekicks blue
                Boss squad sidekicks green
                Eve squad sidekicks red

                So you can see on first sight what kind of sidekick it is. And it would make it easier to seat them.

                Do we get supply bags on daily login? Or is there another way to get them. Because i upgraded gun sight but i max get 9 supplies...

                Comment


                • Re: Game update v5.00

                  Originally posted by Irish View Post
                  Ok so does it add 10% damage to the trap?. Cause it says deals 10% damage.
                  Duke, I never saw a response to this question. The trap detonation part of the skill I understand, but what does the 10% refer to? Does it add 10% to your normal damage? Add 10% to the trap damage? Does the trap only do 10% of its normal damage? Does your hit only do 10% of normal damage when it detonates the trap?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Game update v5.00

                    Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                    Recast can be thought of as a combination of a few things broken into 2 parts:

                    1) Defusion that breaks a sidekick down to DNA.
                    2) ‎DNA serves both the function of (a) fusion bait and the (b) recombinator combined.

                    So it appears you can recast several commons/uncommons into epics eventually once you have enough recast bait to push for higher stars on top tier sidekicks.
                    Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
                    All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
                    Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?
                    48BE8B

                    Comment


                    • Re: Game update v5.00

                      Originally posted by alexian View Post
                      Please explain what you mean by (a) fusion bait? I recasted 10 commons and now I have 10 DNA (well 10 displayed next to the bottle in Fusion screen). How do I "bait" a rare with those?
                      All I can see is that I can use the 10 DNA in fusion. Is it something else?
                      Is it possible to spend that 10 DNA during hunt, or just transform that 10 DNA in a random rare?
                      with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
                      then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)

                      Comment


                      • Re: Game update v5.00

                        Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                        with what i read and what ive understood until know u can recast ur sidekicks(sell them?) and get coins ( in this case dna).
                        then this dna can be used as a recombinator to fuse sidekics of same rarity, in this case theres no different types of rarity's like recombinators for lts but the amount changes from 1-4-10-20 (common,uncommon,rare,epic)
                        That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
                        Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.
                        48BE8B

                        Comment


                        • Re: Game update v5.00

                          Originally posted by alexian View Post
                          That's how I understood it also. Thanks 👍🏻 . Just a fancy way for recombinators. I didn't understood why Poliwrath put it in 2 categories.
                          Actually it goes 2-4-10-20. So in case you want to fuse up 1 common sidekick you actually need 4 common sidekicks. 😂 And people were saying fusing is expensive already by using 2 lts.
                          It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

                          It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

                          I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

                          -sighs-

                          Comment


                          • Re: Game update v5.00

                            Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                            It is how I had it described to me - I think recasting anything is a waste of resources so I avoided it entirely.

                            It seems you can't even trust some of the solid veterans to provide proper detailed information in the Line rooms anymore.

                            I apologize for adding to the confusion. My sources were obviously quite flawed.

                            -sighs-
                            for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating

                            Comment


                            • Re: Game update v5.00

                              Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                              for me all commons will be for recasting i have plenty of them and none is worth seating
                              Lol, I just want them all for collection purposes...

                              Come join us
                              on the official
                              Underworld Empire Discord Server
                              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

                              Comment


                              • Re: Game update v5.00

                                Now that the sidekicks are out it is even more imperative that we get more loadouts. And as I just noticed one gets a 6th loadout if previous loadouts are unlocked and one has 25 unique sidekicks. It's something but not enough and I don't like it's tied to the SK's.
                                Last edited by Will777; 11-14-2017, 08:50 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X