Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

    Hi Everyone,

    We'll be launching Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT, starting 10/24 to 10/29 19:00 PDT.

    The main prize LT for this event will be Tuwa!

    1*: +4% damage. start Wild Hunt: 20% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    2*: +5% damage. start Wild Hunt: 21% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    3*: +7% damage. start Wild Hunt: 22% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
    4*: +9% damage. start Wild Hunt: 23% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 4 times, no clone)
    5*: +11% damage. start Wild Hunt: 24% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 5 times, no clone)
    6*: +13% damage. start Wild Hunt: 25% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 6 times, no clone)
    7*: +15% damage. start Wild Hunt: 26% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 7 times, no clone)
    8*: +17% damage. start Wild Hunt: 28% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 8 times, no clone)
    9*: +20% damage. start Wild Hunt: 30% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 9 times, no clone)

    Tuwa's Legendary item:
    Salish: +1% Crit with Tuwa.

    Tips:
    1.Wild Hunt only works on Tuwa's base damage increasing instead of player's total damage bonus.
    2.Wild Hunt Chain = 1x, 2x....10x which is different with Overkill/Whiplash(2x,4x..99x).
    3.Works on Boss and EvE.

    The prize LT for participation reward will be Keira

    1*: 2% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2300 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    2*: 4% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2200 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    3*: 6% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2100 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    4*: 9% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2000 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    5*: 13% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1900 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    6*: 19% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1800 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    7*: 27% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1700 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    8*: 37% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1600 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
    9*: 49% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1500 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]

    For more details please check event banner in game.

    We are greatly looking forward to this event and wish you all the best of luck!


    -UWE_Duke
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 10-24-2017, 08:36 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

    Very awesome Event LT Duke ! This is quite good one, I hope myself that there is no cap like Overkill/Whiplash but hey, I can't be that greedy . Looking forward for this event.
    By the way, this is the first time you guys break the event circulation of Battle Royale -> Casino -> MMB event

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

      Can you explain the ability? I don't understand it. What is "multiple self effect"?

      Duke: meant Double, Triple, 4x..even 9x the base power of Tuwa.
      Last edited by UWE_Duke; 10-24-2017, 07:37 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

        Looks good!

        - PLEASE make it possible to get the event LT through personal rewards not just rank.

        - does it work on demo?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

          Wait so the event LT is just straight up a way better version of Reaper and Hyena? Or am I missing something??

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

            Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
            Hi Everyone,

            We'll be launching Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT, starting 10/24 to 10/29 19:00 PDT.

            The main prize LT for this event will be Tuwa!

            1*: +4% damage. start Wild Hunt: 20% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
            2*: +5% damage. start Wild Hunt: 21% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
            3*: +7% damage. start Wild Hunt: 22% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 3 times, no clone)
            4*: +9% damage. start Wild Hunt: 23% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 4 times, no clone)
            5*: +11% damage. start Wild Hunt: 24% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 5 times, no clone)
            6*: +13% damage. start Wild Hunt: 25% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 6 times, no clone)
            7*: +15% damage. start Wild Hunt: 26% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 7 times, no clone)
            8*: +17% damage. start Wild Hunt: 28% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 8 times, no clone)
            9*: +20% damage. start Wild Hunt: 30% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 9 times, no clone)

            Tips:
            1.Wild Hunt only works on Tuwa's base damage increasing instead of player's total damage bonus.
            2.Wild Hunt Chain = 1x, 2x....10x which is different with Overkill/Whiplash(2x,4x..99x).
            3.Works on Boss and EvE.

            The prize LT for participation reward will be Keira

            1*: 2% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2300 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 4% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2200 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 6% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2100 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 9% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2000 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 13% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1900 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 19% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1800 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 27% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1700 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 37% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1600 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
            1*: 49% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1500 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]

            For more details please check event banner in game.

            We are greatly looking forward to this event and wish you all the best of luck!


            -UWE_Duke
            To clear out for other player to understand.

            based on a 9* Tuwa
            9*: +20% damage. start Wild Hunt: 30% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 9 times, no clone)


            1x Wildhunt = 40%
            2x Wildhunt = 80%
            3x Wildhunt = 160%
            4x Wildhunt = 320%

            Is that right Duke ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

              Originally posted by socool View Post
              To clear out for other player to understand.

              based on a 9* Tuwa
              9*: +20% damage. start Wild Hunt: 30% chance multiple self effect & continue Wild Hunt chain (up to 9 times, no clone)


              1x Wildhunt = 40%
              2x Wildhunt = 80%
              3x Wildhunt = 160%
              4x Wildhunt = 320%

              Is that right Duke ?
              1x Wildhunt = 40%
              2x Wildhunt = 60%
              3x Wildhunt = 80%
              4x Wildhunt = 100%

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                1x Wildhunt = 40%
                2x Wildhunt = 60%
                3x Wildhunt = 80%
                4x Wildhunt = 100%
                Thanks you for the clarification. I have another question for Keira.

                1*: 2% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2300 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                2*: 4% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2200 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                3*: 6% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2100 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                4*: 9% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2000 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                5*: 13% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1900 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                6*: 19% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1800 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                7*: 27% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1700 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                8*: 37% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1600 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                9*: 49% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1500 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]


                Example : My Enforcer has 20,000 HP.


                I have this LT at 9*. If the LT procs. A guy hit me for let's say 10,000 damage ,the most damage I will receive is 1500 ?
                If I deflect a shot, would it be just 1500 or the actual damage (10,000) that the attacker hits me ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                  Devs ❤️❤️❤️

                  Alpha as a pretty easy lt

                  Cant thank u enough. Been waiting 3 years lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                    What is this "Salish" in the event loot pool? Is it an item? The 2 new LTs are visible in the Locked portion right now so maybe for Tuwa?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                      Originally posted by socool View Post
                      Thanks you for the clarification. I have another question for Keira.

                      1*: 2% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2300 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      2*: 4% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2200 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      3*: 6% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2100 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      4*: 9% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 2000 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      5*: 13% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1900 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      6*: 19% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1800 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      7*: 27% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1700 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      8*: 37% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1600 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]
                      9*: 49% chance to cap health losing by the lower of 1500 or 20% max health (EvE) [no clone]


                      Example : My Enforcer has 20,000 HP.


                      I have this LT at 9*. If the LT procs. A guy hit me for let's say 10,000 damage ,the most damage I will receive is 1500 ?
                      If I deflect a shot, would it be just 1500 or the actual damage (10,000) that the attacker hits me ?
                      Keira won't cap the damage but health losing, so you'll reflect 10000 and get -1500.
                      Last edited by UWE_Duke; 10-24-2017, 08:55 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                        Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                        What is this "Salish" in the event loot pool? Is it an item? The 2 new LTs are visible in the Locked portion right now so maybe for Tuwa?
                        Updated.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                          What faction are these new lts? Need to know if they fit into my loudout before I decide if I want them or not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                            Both are shadow/unaffiliated

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Casino Royale Halloween Edition: TRICK OR TREAT

                              At this point Keira, would be important.
                              1594dc
                              362b14
                              Add Me

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X