Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Insignia Feature! Empower Lieutenants with Unique Insignias!

I got +100 on my health using insignias but it doesn't show in eve... Still have same health, Is it supposed to be like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Shithead View Post
      I got +100 on my health using insignias but it doesn't show in eve... Still have same health, Is it supposed to be like that?
      same here - two wars now. why???

Comment

I can confirm that it is actually working, the bonus health in EvE. The only reason u want the HP insignias... Im not sure how, but the war im currently in gave me around 200 more HP this time. So im not sure how it is working... But it is

Comment

Originally posted by chelsea View Post

Alpha's words from his post: Initially, there will be 6 types of Insignias and each of these will types will have a chance at getting specific sub-stat rolls.

[ATTACH]4060[/ATTACH]

If Alpha is saying "initially", I'm assuming the upcoming Insignias are going to involve abilities? Oh man this game is really stepping up when that happens!

Edit: Well I guess the Insignias currently do that, but +allies or +clone % would be epic.
          Last edited by Janus; 05-16-2015, 01:30 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Comment

What puzzles me the most is how powerful the insignias are. A legendary ( for some of us it's almost impossible to get one ) item's perk doesn't even compare to the perk of an uncommon insigina which makes them worth having and the endless permutations based on what skill you get when upgrading an insignia makes this feature a total game changer and the most powerful feature in game. Some of the abilties you get are found in epic lts even? Mega awesome!
            Originally posted by Janus View Post
            If Alpha is saying "initially", I'm assuming the upcoming Insignias are going to involve abilities? Oh man this game is really stepping up when that happens!

Edit: Well I guess the Insignias currently do that, but +allies or +clone % would be epic.

Comment

My health insignias work this war but did not for the last one. Not sure why but they are failing very often to level them up.

Comment

It looks like they reduced the prices of alloy/cash for upgrading these. I'm still trying to upgrade my first epic insignia up from lvl 14 to 15. Luckily it only costs 300 something alloy to watch it fail, instead of the repeated failures at a cost of 720 alloy and 4.8 million.
                Is there a way to get reimbursed for the initial 14 failures that have cost twice as much?

Comment

Any word on when this update is getting rolled out on Android?..........
                  sigpic
                  Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

All the complaining about insignias not being out on Android is totally understandable but it's not like they didn't tell us up front that it would be delayed. Would it have been nicer if they released it for both platforms at once? For sure. Whining about how unfair it is though and continuously asking when it will be released and when the old issues will be sorted out does absolutely nothing to speed up the process.

It would be reasonable had the devs not addressed the Android folks but they did, right off the bat, more criticism or harsh words is simply pushing them farther and farther away. Sure we shouldn't be worried about this, seeing as how we're all the consumers and the devs should be overjoyed that we are all hear voicing our concerns, but a little self-control is needed with (all) games.

This forum has become 100x better since they started doing the Dev Update posts. Renn has even been apt at responding to folks concerns in the last thread the Devs posted about the Android issues; constantly asking when the issues will be fixed is a waste of a post, at this point.
                    Last edited by DarkLotus; 05-16-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

So true. Fairness is always way too much to ask for. According to u (a person who has the update I'm sure) asking for fairness is the equivalent of whining. "No worries, some day, we don't know when, all players in our game will be treated equally and fairly. We will give unstated rewards to those we have left waiting while their competitors are upgrading and u are watching". No doubt those rewards will not be worth their breath.

Comment

Please make complaints on the appropriate forum section they should be on or submit an in game ticket to devs if need be. Posts derailing this thread will be removed. We have a thread on 'To the devs' section asking for android update already. We have multiple threads in tech support section on issues with new feature as well as threads on android. This thread is a general section thread simply to discuss the new feature but not the right place to report bugs. Devs will always update us when an update for whatever platform we are on comes out. Here are other threads that are specific to some issues we are having already or about build types...

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...signia-Feature
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...led-to-upgrade
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...3202-Insignias
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...player-Profile
                        http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...Insignia-Build

Thanks for your understanding.

* On topic... I am still trying to decide which insignia to use for what lt since i don't wanna pay the cost of unequipping
                        Last edited by chelsea; 05-16-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

I like the graphic image on the loading screen. The 3D and neon colours in particular look amazing.
                          sigpic
                          Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

Originally posted by lowlifeone View Post
                            So true. Fairness is always way too much to ask for. According to u (a person who has the update I'm sure) asking for fairness is the equivalent of whining. "No worries, some day, we don't know when, all players in our game will be treated equally and fairly. We will give unstated rewards to those we have left waiting while their competitors are upgrading and u are watching". No doubt those rewards will not be worth their breath.
                            Fairness? Android came out years after the initial iOS release, you want fair? Be prepared to whip out the credit card and "catch up" if that's even possible at this point. You make it seem like iOS and Android were on even footing before when clearly this wasn't and never will be the case.

The devs told you guys straight up and have even clarified in the past that most updates will be delayed for Android. They've even gone as far to explain the whole 3rd party development they have going on and how they plan to improve it in the future. So no you can't sit there and complain about how unfair it is for you when the knowledge has out been out there for months now. Whether you choose to listen to it or not is your choice but whining about every little thing every time an update hits, and it's not available to you yet, is childish. Patience, heard of it?

For the record I have an Android alt I refuse to play anymore because of the issues, but I'm willing to wait it out. Fortunately for me my main is iOS.

OT:

I plan to have an entire loadout of lts with Epic Health Insignias Gonna be sweet!

Comment

it sucks that insignia upgrades have the chance to fail.. and usually do once they cost 2mil to upgrade...

Comment

Does anyone know yet if the insignia bonuses are applied in a specific order? In my case, I picked up a Rare Blood insignia with +12 LT Attack as the main stat and 1.14% LT Attack as the sub stat. I am guessing (ok, hoping) that the 1.14% would be calculated after the +12 and any other LT bonuses were applied, but have not equiped it yet to test that theory.

Comment

Working...
                                X