Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

THE EMPIRE OF THE WRECKING CREW AND WRECKING CREW 2 ARE FULL OF Neo-Nazi

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE EMPIRE OF THE WRECKING CREW AND WRECKING CREW 2 ARE FULL OF Neo-Nazi

I Had a run in with this in wrecking crew 2 , really long story short I got hit in pvp when we were in eve with the empire.
    I don't mind a pvp hit i have been farmed many times not a big deal, On the other hand i don't like to get hit in pvp when in eve with that empire as just disrespectful , I have a badge and can't loose it ,so I don't need to pvp any more but when I stated this I started getting attacked and farmed by one player no worries big boy can take it .But then when I hit a few lower members more my level I started getting trash talk not a big deal big boy can take it and i have the right to hit right back ,Then the racial Slur started all about skin tone .
    They started with very hateful messages like in your personal life , full of using n words talking about slaves etc ,
    I will not even repeat the crap they sent ,I did on the other hand report 2 members of the wrecking crew 2 as took screenshots of there messages of hatred and forward it.
    And I will do everything in my power to get them kicked out of the game as these comments are very hateful and are rooted in the player not the game.
    Once I did this and stated this to the leader of wrecking crew 2 then I started getting message from the leader of wrecking crew nothing with racial slurs ,But he was well aware of his players and condone their actions stating he was only 13 so was ok and spammed me message like f you etc.
    Since I reported the other two members ,I'm sure he watched his words as can not report for f bombs or at lest I wouldn't . ,that i can handle but n words and being calling me a n word , bfi ,Do-Da etc I can't handle!
    If your in one of these empires I would really suggest get out these are extremely hateful players who have issues out side the game and use the game to spread there hateful messages !
    I ask anyone that has been attacked by these players with personal hate messages to report it if you haven't already ,or if you are with-in the empire of wrecking crew or wrecking crew 2 get out .
    to the leader of wrecking crew , 13 or not! Not cool put a stop to Hatred and hate crimes! do not promote it ! like you do ,and for the members either your with them or againest them no middle line for hatred of any skin tone ,

Re: THE EMPIRE OF THE WRECKING CREW AND WRECKING CREW 2 ARE FULL OF Neo-Nazi

screen shots or it didnt happen lol.
    Nik™

Comment

Originally posted by Niiik View Post
      This

Pics of GTFO.
      You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

eu has told me not to do no such thing due to content of messages are extremely hateful and will be removed along with me nice try , if you have any doubt contact eu support as this is fact . And will be processed
        Accordingly , also you should not make fun of racial hatred unless you support it! Everyone can see what side you support maybe with comments like that you promote .

Comment

If you're really so knowledgeable about UE support, you'd know they don't discuss details of an individual case. Nice try though.

Comment

No need to post screen shots here. Send them to support. Thanks
            Originally posted by Jon69 View Post
            eu has told me not to do no such thing due to content of messages are extremely hateful and will be removed along with me nice try , if you have any doubt contact eu support as this is fact . And will be processed
            Accordingly , also you should not make fun of racial hatred unless you support it! Everyone can see what side you support maybe with comments like that you promote .

Comment

If true then its crazy and these kind of people should really not be allowed out of their little pigeon holes. But agreed with the above statements that bringing this topic here will not solve your problem only get the thread locked. Suggest you block these people ingame and report them with proof to the devs.

Rest just get a thick shin. All kinds of people in the world. No point sinking to their lvl by giving them any kind of attention. They feed of it. Cheers and hope you have fun. ����
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jon69 View Post

I Had a run in with this in wrecking crew 2 , really long story short I got hit in pvp when we were in eve with the empire.
                I don't mind a pvp hit i have been farmed many times not a big deal, On the other hand i don't like to get hit in pvp when in eve with that empire as just disrespectful , I have a badge and can't loose it ,so I don't need to pvp any more but when I stated this I started getting attacked and farmed by one player no worries big boy can take it .But then when I hit a few lower members more my level I started getting trash talk not a big deal big boy can take it and i have the right to hit right back ,Then the racial Slur started all about skin tone .
                They started with very hateful messages like in your personal life , full of using n words talking about slaves etc ,
                I will not even repeat the crap they sent ,I did on the other hand report 2 members of the wrecking crew 2 as took screenshots of there messages of hatred and forward it.
                And I will do everything in my power to get them kicked out of the game as these comments are very hateful and are rooted in the player not the game.
                Once I did this and stated this to the leader of wrecking crew 2 then I started getting message from the leader of wrecking crew nothing with racial slurs ,But he was well aware of his players and condone their actions stating he was only 13 so was ok and spammed me message like f you etc.
                Since I reported the other two members ,I'm sure he watched his words as can not report for f bombs or at lest I wouldn't . ,that i can handle but n words and being calling me a n word , bfi ,Do-Da etc I can't handle!
                If your in one of these empires I would really suggest get out these are extremely hateful players who have issues out side the game and use the game to spread there hateful messages !
                I ask anyone that has been attacked by these players with personal hate messages to report it if you haven't already ,or if you are with-in the empire of wrecking crew or wrecking crew 2 get out .
                to the leader of wrecking crew , 13 or not! Not cool put a stop to Hatred and hate crimes! do not promote it ! like you do ,and for the members either your with them or againest them no middle line for hatred of any skin tone ,
                The fact of just being 13 is outrageous I a 14 year old (just recently in fact) know that using such language is outrageous and I wasn't taught it in a religious way (I'm atheist in fact) I know however that using words like that is not sociably acceptable in today's world and have a African American leader and many others in the empire may help me to not say it it doesn't matter such a use of words is unacceptable

Comment

Originally posted by Niiik View Post
                  Nik is right, phony accusations happen all the time on these forums. You need to show the SS to get any backing here . Also you need to send the SS to PA for any resolution on that end. Without SS all you have is he said/she said

Comment

Refined version of OP's first post, for anyone having trouble working out what's he's trying to say

I don't mind a pvp hit i have been farmed many times not a big deal, On the other hand i don't like to get hit in pvp when in eve with that empire as just disrespectful , I have a badge and can't loose it ,so I don't need to pvp any more but when I stated this I started getting attacked and farmed by one player no worries big boy can take it.

But then when I hit a few lower members more my level I started getting trash talk not a big deal big boy can take it and i have the right to hit right back ,Then the racial Slur started all about skin tone .

To the leader of wrecking crew , 13 or not! Not cool put a stop to Hatred and hate crimes! do not promote it ! like you do ,and for the members either your with them or againest them no middle line for hatred of any skin tone ,

NOTE: I haven't changed any of the punctuation or actual dialogue. I just made it a hell of a lot more easier to read.
                    Last edited by Marco The Cheeseburger; 05-24-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: Failed a spot check
                    sigpic

Skulls is my Religion. HQ is my Church - ZZ

Comment

To the original poster:

Sounds like you have an issue with one or two members and not an entire empire. If you have an issue with negative comments, do what everyone else has suggested: Take screenshots and contact customer support. There is no reason to make your personal feud with another public nor is it necessary to slander an empire based on the actions of one person.

I have been with WC for over a year now and I have never witnessed any derogatory or racial comments. We are a diverse empire with people from all across the world. If you're going to make accusations, be prepared to back them up.

Comment

They are not that bad empire. They were cool on War Chat. May be you should chill out and let it go.
                        Add me in your allies: B747B8

Comment

We are far from Neo Nazis. You are nothing more than a hypocrite whiner. Your status says don't whine about getting hit and then you go onto a web forum and make up nonsense about us because you got hit, Lmao. You better hope after we drive you out of your empire that I never find you because I will never stop farming you.

Comment

Once again, report any issues such as harassment or racist abuse to support. The forums is not the place for this. Or you can also pm UWE_Tank as well here on forums. Thanks.

Forum Rules:
                            Basic Etiquette
                            • Forum and Chat are both rated PG13 (see below for further detail)
                            • Any language that is offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically charged, or otherwise objectionable is Not Allowed
                            • Abbreviations of inappropriate words/terms are not allowed in forums/chat
                            • Please refrain from discussion of national, political, religious, sexual or ethnic subjects
                            • Please be respectful

Comment

Clearing Wrecking Crews name

Yesterday, a simple chump posted a thread on here about the Wrecking Crew and Wrecking Crew2 being a bunch of racists. I would like to say that I looked into his accusations and they are totally unfounded. We are a completely culturally diverse crew and do not accommodate hatred as this little guy stated. Just had to get that off my chest since the original thread was closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X