Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Lt drops in dice jobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt drops in dice jobs

Just want the devs to address the concern regarding the drop rates of lts in dice jobs with the introduction of the fusion feature. I am not asking for the exact drop percentage. Just want to know how much difference does the new feature make to the lts dropped from 100% completion. As it was near impossible to get rare lts dropped before this and now it looks even more bleak. Am hearing a lot about people getting only money at times even with full completion. Just concerned and would appreciate a devs answer to this. Cheers.
    Last edited by Mist; 08-25-2013, 08:16 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Lt drops in dice jobs

Originally posted by Mist View Post
    Just want the devs to address the concern regarding the drop rates of lts in dice jobs with the introduction of the fusion feature. I am not asking for the exact drop percentage. Just want to know how much difference does the new feature make to the lts dropped from 100% completion. As it was near impossible to get rare lts dropped before this and now it looks even more bleak. Am hearing a lot about people getting only money at times even with full completion. Just concerned and would appreciate a devs answer to this. Cheers.
    Seconded... There's been a drastic change in how the challenge jobs behave.

Though I'm sure they are still "tweaking" it

Comment

It surely didn't turn out well for me to have spent 2,700 energy collecting at 100% only to get a recombinator. In the first place, they aren't part of the rewards of the job.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ak78 View Post
        It surely didn't turn out well for me to have spent 2,700 energy collecting at 100% only to get a recombinator. In the first place, they aren't part of the rewards of the job.
        I strongly agree. I hope it will be fixed soon.

☭ Brotherhood and Unity☭

Check out my Ultimate Boss Guide!
        The most viewed thread in UWE forum

Comment

Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            Soon™ .
            Fixed.

I find it alright, I've received 3 out of 8 and usually my luck is horrid.
            You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

Originally posted by Mist View Post
              Any answers?
              sigpic

Comment

Bump. Bump. What's the point of this section if no dev answers???
                sigpic

Comment

I want some truth as well

Comment

UWE_Slayer answer this one please.
                    Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Adding the new ingredients have modified the drop rates slightly and we will continue to improve these drop percentages. We did not want to modify the energy requirement to reach completion. At 100%, you should be guaranteed a reward. We understand that challenges are a core strategy for energy builds. And since, high stamina builds are able to obtain legendary items, we want to improve the structure of challenges, so in the future, high energy builds can potentially earn more unique lieutenants, epic and legendary items as well.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UWE_SLAYER View Post
                        Adding the new ingredients have modified the drop rates slightly and we will continue to improve these drop percentages. We did not want to modify the energy requirement to reach completion. At 100%, you should be guaranteed a reward. We understand that challenges are a core strategy for energy builds. And since, high stamina builds are able to obtain legendary items, we want to improve the structure of challenges, so in the future, high energy builds can potentially earn more unique lieutenants, epic and legendary items as well.
                        Thank you for response.
                        Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Thank you And one other item, PLEASE BRING BACK AIRMID WE MISS HER!

I understand that over the past few weeks we have been very rough for your team, but please punishing Airmid is not the answer. If she made the choice to take a break, then I will back off and just send her words of encouragement. She has taken quite a bit of heat. But to be quite frank, part of what makes you great is the fact that you interact with us on both the good and bad.

If there is one major suggestion, is to listen to some of our ideas. Not all of them are bad. Get back to putting together a quality product and we will spend money to support this game.

Hiding from us will not help, it only makes things worse. Being open, very active in forums and putting out new content on a fairly frequent basis, having frequent special events are the types of things that make the players in this game excited and motivated to support it financially.

We all want what is best for this game to become the most popular and exciting one on iTunes.

Making it harder for us to get Epic LTs, changing the rules for Energy builds midstream is not how you can win friends and get us to spend money.

An option that you may want to consider for jobs when we go to collect pop up a choice of a LT or the fusion item. That way the player gets a choice and you have made both style of players happy. A small change, but a big difference in client satisfaction.

Comment

This, does not fully answer the question no? If 100% will guarantee a reward, we shouldn't be getting cash.

I second Dr death's idea. A choice of a LT or fusion item is cool.

Comment

I'm not sure about this idea but what about it it all worked as before fusion. You rolled the dice and sometimes got lts or money or nothing but if you got it too 100% then you were assured of a lt. Why not just add the recombinators as a bonus TO A LT (OR ALONG WITH THE LT) with like a 5% chance to get it after 100% completion or something like that. Kind of like the random daily reward. The odd time I get like two rewards (not very often) but it does happen every 20 days or 30 days or something like that (knife and gloves). Right now with the recombinators it seems like a bait and switch happening. They aren't even listed as a prize or reward for completing to 100% but then suddenly you get one and you never wanted it in the first place. It's just a little frustrating when you spend all that energy and are looking to get at the very least a lt as a reward and then you get something you didn't want at all and for some people they have no use for. What makes it all even more comical is the fusion to help people who had lts that they didn't want or need and now they give some players recombinators that they don't want or neeed, lol. Just an idea and I'm sure it has flaws but it seems reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                              X