Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]


Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.


These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.


Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.


This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ficus power not working?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ficus power not working?

    Duke, can you confirm that Ficus power works? I did 37 straight Slums challenge jobs at 100% with Ficu seated Lady Luck in right hand and Vice and it didn't proc. Will it popup? What does the 1.5:20 mean? Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Ficus power not working?

    Originally posted by GQuest View Post
    Duke, can you confirm that Ficus power works? I did 37 straight Slums challenge jobs at 100% with Ficu seated Lady Luck in right hand and Vice and it didn't proc. Will it popup? What does the 1.5:20 mean? Thanks
    Ok, so it is working. I did ten more and got it to proc. It said "You found something". I still don't understand the 1:5:20 part. Duke, Can you explain that please?
    Last edited by GQuest; 11-15-2017, 10:12 AM.


    • #3
      Re: Ficus power not working?

      At 1* Ficus’s skill only has a 1 in 200 chance of going off so even after doing slums dice job to great 37 times you would not expect the skill to have proced yet. Assuming your Ficus is 1* you actually got pretty lucky to have it proc within 50 attempts.

      I’m fairly certain the 1:5:20 is the odds ratio of getting epic, rare and regular shards. This would mean that every time his skill procs you have a 3.85% chance to get an epic shard, 19.23% chance to get rare and 76.92% chance to get a regular shard.
      Last edited by Metalstorm; 11-15-2017, 05:18 PM. Reason: Typo


      • #4
        Re: Ficus power not working?

        If what you say is correct, what is the point of even having this epic, a total waste!


        • #5
          Re: Ficus power not working?

          If they’re gonna base it’s power on dice jobs it has to based slums dice job. There’s multiple dice jobs where it costs several thousand energy to get to “great” which is required for Ficus’s skill to proc. I get that the devs didn’t want people to be getting too many shards from Ficus but it also means that even at 9* he is more or less useless on anything other than the slums dice job.

          It’s not a perfect solution, but I think a better way to have done it would be to calculate how much energy is needed to get the slums dice job to “great” or even to 100% and then (assuming it’s 100 for ease of maths) setting spending that much energy on dice jobs to give you x amount of chances to get crate shards when you collect at great or better on other dice jobs. So if it took 1000 energy to get to “great” on a dice job I’d have 10 chances to get shards. You would still be unlikely to get any shards in this instance but at least it would make Ficus usable on all dice jobs and not just slums. I don’t think Ficus’s skill is good enough (even at high stars) to just farm crate shards so for those people who already have 9* Pain and effectively no more reason to do slums dice job, Ficus is substantialy worse for those people.