Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Defusionizers (2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Defusionizers (2)

DEFUSERS WERE ADVERTISED ADVERTISED AS REWARDS FOR THE TOP 10 PARTICIPANT IN AND RECEIVED WHO 7,777,777. EXP

i HAVE NOT BEEN CHECKING FORUM.

WHAT THEW FINAL DECISION, COMMIT A FRAUD UPON THE PUBLIC OR YOU RIGHTEOUS SO HONOR YOUR REWARD AND DEFUSE A LT FOR PLAYERS THAT QUALIFY,

PLEASE PLEASE ANNOUNCE YOUR DECISION AS A LOT OF PLAYER (INCLUDING MYSELF PUT THOUSAND OF DOLLARS INTO SCHEME

Comment

Originally posted by Sollozzo View Post
      DEFUSERS WERE ADVERTISED ADVERTISED AS REWARDS FOR THE TOP 10 PARTICIPANT IN AND RECEIVED WHO 7,777,777. EXP

WHAT THEW FINAL DECISION, COMMIT A FRAUD UPON THE PUBLIC OR YOU RIGHTEOUS SO HONOR YOUR REWARD AND DEFUSE A LT FOR PLAYERS THAT QUALIFY,

PLEASE PLEASE ANNOUNCE YOUR DECISION AS A LOT OF PLAYER (INCLUDING MYSELF PUT THOUSAND OF DOLLARS INTO SCHEME
      Maybe instead of typing in all caps you should have looked at the event post?

It's not an item, you have to contact customer support and let them know which LT that you want fused down into 2 lower star LTs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sollozzo View Post

PM me on Discord.

Comment

Please you invite me or may I have your DiscordTag#

Mine is Sollozzo#6820

This is my first time using Discord.

If this is too difficult we could go thru customer support

Comment

Hi everyone,

well, still gonna try to keep this thread alive, since there is no adequate solution.

I‘m getting more and more frustrated with great ideas being shared here and the crumbs we get instead.

When Duke mentioned that there will be a defuse option for next event, I was really excited for what‘s coming.

Then we found out, that only the top 10 and and 3 lucky spots will get a chance on it.

This was more than disappointing, since especially on MMB events, even if you spend a big amount,
            You won’t never finish in top 10 compared to those 4-6k toons also spending.

Furthermore it was necessary to send a reminder at start and then they made a decision like, ok we need to
            Keep our word and serve an option.

I really dont get it, why devs/management don’t see the benefits of implementing a steady and regular
            Defuse option. No one ever mentioned that we want it for free and a lot of player would love
            To spend a decent amount to have this option.

As mentioned before, throughout the years many new lt’s came out and many became „useless“ in the meantime.
            In Addition to that, some player switched classes and changed focus on their build.

A defusing function would allow every player to test new lts if they work for certain builds,
            giving more flexibility on builds/classes and keeping the game dynamic in a way that would
            Satisfy everyone.

@Duke: you said, it won’t happen again to open that option like you did in last MMB.
            What does that mean? Is this topic history or is it still on your to do list and implementing
            another hopefully regular in-game feature ?

Thx for a feedback in advance.

Best regards
            Main

Comment

Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Hi everyone,

well, still gonna try to keep this thread alive, since there is no adequate solution.

I‘m getting more and more frustrated with great ideas being shared here and the crumbs we get instead.

When Duke mentioned that there will be a defuse option for next event, I was really excited for what‘s coming.

Then we found out, that only the top 10 and and 3 lucky spots will get a chance on it.

This was more than disappointing, since especially on MMB events, even if you spend a big amount,

Furthermore it was necessary to send a reminder at start and then they made a decision like, ok we need to

I really dont get it, why devs/management don’t see the benefits of implementing a steady and regular
              Defuse option. No one ever mentioned that we want it for free and a lot of player would love

As mentioned before, throughout the years many new lt’s came out and many became „useless“ in the meantime.
              In Addition to that, some player switched classes and changed focus on their build.

A defusing function would allow every player to test new lts if they work for certain builds,
              giving more flexibility on builds/classes and keeping the game dynamic in a way that would
              Satisfy everyone.

@Duke: you said, it won’t happen again to open that option like you did in last MMB.
              What does that mean? Is this topic history or is it still on your to do list and implementing

Best regards
              Main
              Hi

I will keep u company with having this thread staying alive. Its the stubbornness inside me that cant let go. Cant accept that the matter has been totally left without feedback from devs.

Due to devs ignoring playerbase ideas and their lack of feedback in forum
              and their lack of inovation, I as of yesterday resigned from forum (post in "I hate this section").

But like I said at start of this post, this thread is my exception.

And although not many write in here, letting they know their point of vue, the talk in new discord app was all in favour for implementing defusionizers in game.

Comment

I’m with you on this topic. I’ve made some really stupid decisions in the beginning of the game (a long time ago) and I’d love to reverse some of that..

Comment

Hi everyone,

Satisfy everyone.

Best regards
                  Main

Hi everyone,

Satisfy everyone.

Best regards
                  Main

Hi Duke,

I appreciate your last post with new ideas and sharing thoughts with the player base.

That’s exactly the right way you and entire gaea team shall proceed.

Sharing new ideas, get feedback from player base and roll out new game content.

That’s great !

It’s not always the big/great next thing to make this game better.

It’s more the few little things to improve from already existing stuff to make the slight but
                  significant difference.

Keep on talking to player base, share your ideas with player base and respect feedback you get.

UE has a large amount of ppl that spent so much money in the game, that they won’t give up
                  playing this great game.

We all know that those 20% of big spenders needs to be kept motivated and that’s fine.
                  Pls also consider the larger amount of mid-size spenders that are willing to spend more money
                  on valuable and worthy content.

And finally, I hope, we get your opinion on that defuse option and how your company
                  thinks about it.

Appreciate your work and looking forward to great new updates and hopefully an answer
                  on defuse in-game option.

Thx and br
                  Main

Comment

I hope this game never get a defuser.
                    1. Dev will lose a ton of money.
                    Why should the big spender push for more then one copy, if they can just defuse another lt.

2. It takes out the excitement and grind factor of staring up lts.
                    Starring up lts should stick too being a grind. Something you work for. When new lts come out, I be impressed when i see some already 4 and 5 star. If you can defuse lts. It's not so impressive anymore. I like it how it is now.

Ok and about revamping old lts. I would say thats not a good idea either. Just bring out new lts ans leave the old ones alone. You can use them to fuse another lt. But I'm sure most already fuse away the lts before it was revamp

Comment

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
                      Why should the big spender push for more then one copy, if they can just defuse another lt.

Starring up lts should stick too being a grind. Something you work for. When new lts come out, I be impressed when i see some already 4 and 5 star. If you can defuse lts. It's not so impressive anymore. I like it how it is now.

Ok and about revamping old lts. I would say thats not a good idea either. Just bring out new lts ans leave the old ones alone. You can use them to fuse another lt. But I'm sure most already fuse away the lts before it was revamp

Hi
                      Thanks for your input.

I've got a question, how do u fuse a 9*?

And about the release of new lts. I'm with u that new lts with new creative abilities are fun. But to start over, to change your game play is a challenge. And if an other, even newer lt then gets released to counter your new build, then u feel somewhat bummed. The next time u might just not bother. Its discouraging and might slow down your investment in game. A defusionizer would be a solution to this.

About pimping old lts instead: I still havent thought this idea through that well. But I'm leaning towards that it would benefit majority of players.

U say u dont want players to defuse their old ones and find a fast track to star up new powerful lts. I can see your point.

But that has to be put in a bigger perspective. Its not only the big spenders who would be able to do that. U would too, just as new players doing beginners mistakes would be. A possibility for players to catch up a bit. I see them as a flexible possibility for everyone in game to stay in tune with the everchanging game play.

But once again, thank u for your input, although we disagree a little its very interesting to hear your point of vue

Kindest regards Ramaria 🌺
                      Last edited by Ramaria2; 12-13-2017, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post

1. People will still spend money on whatever new and exciting shiny is thrown their way. This has been proven several times over here.

2. Not sure what happened to my post on the matter but I have 180'd my stance upon these. Nobody needs a high starred Tigress anymore amongst others. Some LTs have simply become obsolete over the years to stronger players/LT offerings. Let them de-fuse. This would be the opportunity to reclaim that income too. Nobody said defusing had to be free or without a grind process.

3, LTs have been reworked in the past. Some preferred the old Mastermind over the new skills. It can be good for them to look over unused LTs and actually give them purpose. I mean imagine if Officer Mike did something useful - the triple rolls of him wouldn't be as bad for those grinding crates for Overkill.

I would have once agreed about the defusing but having looked at the veteran profiles I found myself shaking my head over how stuck they were with certain legacy LTs at higher stars. My biggest concern was exploitation (Defuse 2 of a star, fuse in others, then recombining) but if they made that an unappealing cost or grind to do so on whim, it would be for the best overall.

I'm not at the point where I would unfuse anything but I can certainly put myself in the perspective of some who might for good reasons now. The game is approaching its 5 year anniversary in world release. That's a long time for the lifespan of a mobile game. Those who have been here that long shouldn't be punished for their dedication imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                          1. People will still spend money on whatever new and exciting shiny is thrown their way. This has been proven several times over here.

2. Not sure what happened to my post on the matter but I have 180'd my stance upon these. Nobody needs a high starred Tigress anymore amongst others. Some LTs have simply become obsolete over the years to stronger players/LT offerings. Let them de-fuse. This would be the opportunity to reclaim that income too. Nobody said defusing had to be free or without a grind process.

3, LTs have been reworked in the past. Some preferred the old Mastermind over the new skills. It can be good for them to look over unused LTs and actually give them purpose. I mean imagine if Officer Mike did something useful - the triple rolls of him wouldn't be as bad for those grinding crates for Overkill.

I would have once agreed about the defusing but having looked at the veteran profiles I found myself shaking my head over how stuck they were with certain legacy LTs at higher stars. My biggest concern was exploitation (Defuse 2 of a star, fuse in others, then recombining) but if they made that an unappealing cost or grind to do so on whim, it would be for the best overall.

I'm not at the point where I would unfuse anything but I can certainly put myself in the perspective of some who might for good reasons now. The game is approaching its 5 year anniversary in world release. That's a long time for the lifespan of a mobile game. Those who have been here that long shouldn't be punished for their dedication imo.
                          First step and should be done immediately needs to be if you have 2 9* LTs that are exactly the same. Ie. 2 9* Johns. Then one needs to be immediately reverted to 2 8*s. The fact that you cannot fuse him into another and that he cannot be seated was a programming oversight and should have been observed with foresight.

There is no excuse for it not to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                            First step and should be done immediately needs to be if you have 2 9* LTs that are exactly the same. Ie. 2 9* Johns. Then one needs to be immediately reverted to 2 8*s. The fact that you cannot fuse him into another and that he cannot be seated was a programming oversight and should have been observed with foresight.

There is no excuse for it not to be done.
                            Wholeheartedly agree on that one - it was bad code that allowed someone to make 2 9* Johns in the first place. It should have stated "You cannot seat two 9*s of the same LT!" and denied the combine/fuse as a check would have flagged it.

Even better would be if the system looked for instances of this after the check-code was implemented that automatically unfused duplicate 9*s in the system.

Comment

Hi Devs what a nice Christmas gift introducing "splitters". I hope that the epic splitters will be implemented in Heists aswell and not only be top rewards in event. This makes them unattaineble to the majority of the players. If in Heists they would still be achiveble but at a slower rate.

Kindest regards Ramaria 🌺

Comment

Originally posted by Ramaria2 View Post
                                Hi Devs what a nice Christmas gift introducing "splitters". I hope that the epic splitters will be implemented in Heists aswell and not only be top rewards in event. This makes them unattaineble to the majority of the players. If in Heists they would still be achiveble but at a slower rate.

Kindest regards Ramaria ��
                                For context for future readers:

http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...l=1#post178849
                                Come join us
                                on the official
                                Underworld Empire Discord Server
                                https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                                X