Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

    Originally posted by TheForgott View Post
    Awesome answer, Duke! Thanks for the response
    Hi,

    Awesome we got someone to answer questions finally! I got few questions too:

    1. In EvE when I attack someone I have 3 attack options. As ghost I want to have ghost tag as 1st option, power shot 2nd and execute as 3rd. I want these things to be fixed once I set them. The 1st option usually seems to reset to normal attack for unknown reason even though I'm not dead. Is this by design? I think it's annoying. I don't mind if the attacks go normal attack if I'm dead but please let the attack options be restored for next war.

    UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. Might fix it sometime later. Problem should be when you use an assistive skill, it clears up the offensive skill list. I suspect they share the same list.

    2. When combining lieutenants can we have the list sorted by lieutenant rarity and with the collapsible lists(epic/rare/uncommon/common) as the main lieutenant list? I have 130 some lieutenants and its too long list to scroll around.

    UWE_Duke: I think this may get improved in 2017, depends on how we prioritize the client side tasks.

    3. When fusing lieutenants and I have lets say 3 x 5 star lieutenants and one of them is leveled up and then I fuse 2 copies away I lose the level up experience from this remaining lieutenant. Is this as designed?

    UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. It's been like this forever. I will take a look at this when I have time.

    4. for EvE we have the health pack and armor pack buttons in the main view. Can we have the number of packs left on top of each button?

    UWE_Duke: We will put this into the task queue.
    Last edited by UWE_Duke; 01-02-2017, 06:10 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

      Originally posted by Will777 View Post
      Hi,

      Awesome we got someone to answer questions finally! I got few questions too:

      1. In EvE when I attack someone I have 3 attack options. As ghost I want to have ghost tag as 1st option, power shot 2nd and execute as 3rd. I want these things to be fixed once I set them. The 1st option usually seems to reset to normal attack for unknown reason even though I'm not dead. Is this by design? I think it's annoying. I don't mind if the attacks go normal attack if I'm dead but please let the attack options be restored for next war.
      Did you use Adrenaline Rush?

      I have noticed that my attack buttons change back to normal attack on both my Ghost mini and Titan when using Adrenaline Rush, Rally, Riot Shield, Impervious etc. It appears that using a skill that can be used on self or team-mates resets the attack buttons.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

        Speaking about that more attack options would be great, sniper/ghost and sin/reapers have to scroll trough skills a lot, adding 1 or 2 more options would be awnsome

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

          Originally posted by socool View Post
          1. Azura Power , Increase all bonus damage by 5 % at 1 star. What exactly is the bonus damage ? For example : Precise Blade lv1 Deal 210% Base Damage, Does it count 5% of the additional 110% ? This is just an example and I do not really fully understand her ability, please clarify.

          UWE_Duke: What you said is correct, it counts 5% of the additional 110%. So if you are using 2 token attacks, or Red Countess/Poppy, Azura will gain some nice bonuses. And also, Azura works for buildings as well.
          Does Azura also boost the +60 building damage from heavy weapon's demolition skill level3?

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

            Originally posted by omerta View Post
            Does Azura also boost the +60 building damage from heavy weapon's demolition skill level3?
            I believe that's what Duke is saying but at 1 star she only gives 3 extra damage. The same as a 2* backfire.

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

              Originally posted by Will777 View Post
              Hi,

              Awesome we got someone to answer questions finally! I got few questions too:

              1. In EvE when I attack someone I have 3 attack options. As ghost I want to have ghost tag as 1st option, power shot 2nd and execute as 3rd. I want these things to be fixed once I set them. The 1st option usually seems to reset to normal attack for unknown reason even though I'm not dead. Is this by design? I think it's annoying. I don't mind if the attacks go normal attack if I'm dead but please let the attack options be restored for next war.

              UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. Might fix it sometime later. Problem should be when you use an assistive skill, it clears up the offensive skill list. I suspect they share the same list.

              2. When combining lieutenants can we have the list sorted by lieutenant rarity and with the collapsible lists(epic/rare/uncommon/common) as the main lieutenant list? I have 130 some lieutenants and its too long list to scroll around.

              UWE_Duke: I think this may get improved in 2017, depends on how we prioritize the client side tasks.

              3. When fusing lieutenants and I have lets say 3 x 5 star lieutenants and one of them is leveled up and then I fuse 2 copies away I lose the level up experience from this remaining lieutenant. Is this as designed?

              UWE_Duke: I am aware of this issue. It's been like this forever. I will take a look at this when I have time.

              4. for EvE we have the health pack and armor pack buttons in the main view. Can we have the number of packs left on top of each button?

              UWE_Duke: We will put this into the task queue.
              Thanks for prompt reply Duke!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                Did you use Adrenaline Rush?

                I have noticed that my attack buttons change back to normal attack on both my Ghost mini and Titan when using Adrenaline Rush, Rally, Riot Shield, Impervious etc. It appears that using a skill that can be used on self or team-mates resets the attack buttons.
                Yeah. It seems like that's the reason for the reset. I don't like this behavior. Hopefully it can be changed.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                  Originally posted by Will777 View Post

                  3. When fusing lieutenants and I have lets say 3 x 5 star lieutenants and one of them is leveled up and then I fuse 2 copies away I lose the level up experience from this remaining lieutenant. Is this as designed?
                  Try seating the LT before you fuse. I remember seeing a post about this once and someone said you keep the levelled up copy if you seat him (in inner circle) before you fuse.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                    Originally posted by Missy View Post
                    Try seating the LT before you fuse. I remember seeing a post about this once and someone said you keep the levelled up copy if you seat him (in inner circle) before you fuse.
                    I tried it once and it didn't work. Or then I did something wrong...

                    It's sort of mixed blessing since I want to keep the experience and levels for LT's which I actively use. On the other hand I don't mind so much in case those unused LT's lose levels since I can then level up them again and easily complete the regarding daily task of level up any LT. So is it a bug or no? I wouldn't say it's a high priority issue anyway.

                    Also I was thinking about this lieutenants page again. Every now and then I get new lieutenant and the order of the lieutenant changes at that moment. It's not huge issue but it is sort of annoyance too. Would like to have favorite lieutenants page or something so no need to scroll up&down the LT's page so much. Then again might not need this if we would get more loadouts.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                      Originally posted by Will777 View Post
                      I tried it once and it didn't work. Or then I did something wrong...

                      It's sort of mixed blessing since I want to keep the experience and levels for LT's which I actively use. On the other hand I don't mind so much in case those unused LT's lose levels since I can then level up them again and easily complete the regarding daily task of level up any LT. So is it a bug or no? I wouldn't say it's a high priority issue anyway.

                      Also I was thinking about this lieutenants page again. Every now and then I get new lieutenant and the order of the lieutenant changes at that moment. It's not huge issue but it is sort of annoyance too. Would like to have favorite lieutenants page or something so no need to scroll up&down the LT's page so much. Then again might not need this if we would get more loadouts.
                      I tried it also and it didn't work. Just tried it again a few minutes ago when i fused to make a 3* Sin and my extra 2* Duke lost all progress even though he was seated as RH.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                        Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                        I tried it also and it didn't work. Just tried it again a few minutes ago when i fused to make a 3* Sin and my extra 2* Duke lost all progress even though he was seated as RH.
                        This should be fixed now. If you have an extra copy left the exp should not be zeroed out. Let me know by replying to this thread if it doesn't work.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                          Here are a couple of questions that we have in our empire:

                          1. Killing Spree seems to not be functioning as before. We have noticed on quite a few battles that it stop working after about 12-15 tokens (after it was maxed) but the player wasn't killed or wounded.

                          2. Reaper's Plauge who gets the credit for the player damage? We think it is the reaper when it is applied and the player that attacks them subquently gets the damage credit.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                            Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                            Here are a couple of questions that we have in our empire:

                            1. Killing Spree seems to not be functioning as before. We have noticed on quite a few battles that it stop working after about 12-15 tokens (after it was maxed) but the player wasn't killed or wounded.

                            answer: Nothing is changed for killing spree lately. It's hard to be sure if KS is locked or not. After 6 consecutive crits it should be locked, unless you face against a strong BlackKnight. Also the flavor text sometimes doesn't show critical message when some other skills like dodge procs. I cannot know the details of your case. but i haven't seen anybody else complaining about KS. So please keep testing, it's most likely not broken.

                            2. Reaper's Plauge who gets the credit for the player damage? We think it is the reaper when it is applied and the player that attacks them subquently gets the damage credit.
                            answer:
                            - When plague is triggered by target using tokens by themselves, the damage will be counted towards the reaper who applied the plague.
                            - When plague is triggered by reaper's teammates attacking the target, the damage will be counted towards the attacker.
                            - Using super class skills (offensive or assist) won't trigger plague damage on target/self.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                              hi duke thanks for answering all the above questions its very helpful to improve our gaming experience and strategy.
                              I had questions about this.
                              how is decided who takes the win and who the loss on a pvp fight or attack within eve if both players are equally strong in power, is it with chance or 1:1 ratio .??
                              how much more attacking power is needed to secure the win 100% of the time .

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: [Answered] Please help us clarify these following game mystery

                                Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                                hi duke thanks for answering all the above questions its very helpful to improve our gaming experience and strategy.
                                I had questions about this.
                                how is decided who takes the win and who the loss on a pvp fight or attack within eve if both players are equally strong in power, is it with chance or 1:1 ratio .??
                                how much more attacking power is needed to secure the win 100% of the time .
                                I think attacker bounces if the numbers are the same. This is just edge case and doesn't mean anything.

                                Attack/defense power fluctuates 5% on both side, so it's safe to say you won't lose if your attack power (with no fluctuation) is 10% higher than the target, assuming no chopper/crimson type powers are involved.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X