Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Gaea Support not so supportive..Need HELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaea Support not so supportive..Need HELP

Hello, let me start by saying how much I have truly enjoyed this game in the past 3 years and which is the reason I am taking my time to write about my concern

This concern has already been brought up to Gaea in a few back and forth responses that were delayed, didnt make much sense, and overall frustrating with very little support and even insinuating I have ulterior motives when they also become confused and dont have answers for me. Here is the ticket number (526744) I can provide the whole string of emails that have transpired thus far.

I am asking for expedited assistance in proper character retrieval, and how to bind back toons that somehow vanished off one of my gamecenter accounts. I was forced to make a new toon and dont have access to my others. Worse part is this happened in the middle of EvE war!

I have (or had) 14 toons across 3 accounts and am an avid spender/player. I have been wanting to participate in this event with my stored refills on these accounts and dont plan on spending anymore on my other accounts in fear that this issue may happen with my other accounts. Please respond asap as I would like to get this issue resolved and back in action before the current EvE ends, thanks in advance

Hi,
    Could you please tell me which account did you lose?
    And on this Game Center, which account can you see?

Comment

Hey Duke, thanks for responding. The following is text from an email with Gaea support. I can provide the whole conversation of responses if needed:

These are the following toons in question
      All in my empire and I have played a few wars with them:

0803DB
      0B6EB1
      5C4B00
      And the highest of four toons I have forgotten the Army code but It is a lvl 1261 Ghost named Carnage (with Pain LT 8* currently equipped) in the same empire.

I added all four toons to the empire recently after recovering my android phone/past accounts. The account was associated with mawa0591@gmail.com, they were all bound to that account and I was playing fine with them in my empire until one day in the middle of EvE I went to switch accounts/gamecenter and it wiped my 4 toons off the account and forced me to create the following army codes (I dont want them, I have 14 characters and spend enough as is)

99FD65
      7A7792

Please help me asap. With the 6th anniversary event approaching I really wanted to get all of my characters involved and use all of my stored refills (and possibly buy more with my other toons). I am hoping that this account issue can be resolved quickly and I can have my 4 toons back to my account. Otherwise I am done with this game all together as I am not willing to take that loss and continue to dish out hard earned cash. Please advise, thank you

Comment

Now support is telling me it seems that the account is still bonded but I have shown screenshots proving otherwise. The only toon associated with mawa0591@gmail.com is army code: 2BE0D3 "Not my Toon!" I have contacted google play support and they have no answer for me. Below is the email sent for Gaea support. Please Help!

​Hi a.deleon0616@yahoo.com,

Our developers has reviewed your case. The said toons
        0803DB
        0B6EB1
        5C4B00
        are still bound with its original Google ID.
        That being said, the only issue you encounter is to
        make sure you have chosen the correct credentials.
        There is no need for retrieval or binding this since its still bound.

Kind regards,

Gaea Support​​​​​​

Comment

Update on things as of 2/5/19 (issue over a month now)

Gaea kept stringing me along with email after email requesting information which was all provided in a timely manner, I cannot however say the same for their dev. Team as I am convinced there truly is no "community team" as I can provide several robotic-like responses. It reminds me of the plot twist in the movie "The Last Dragon" when Bruce Lee Roy finds out there is no Master all along..I have been duped for years for all of my progress and enjoyment to come to a crashing halt.

As I sat there looking at all of the receipts I watched they had asked for and realized what a fool I have been to trust that loyalty would be rewarded with some type of resolution, instead I'm one of many whom Gaea could care less about milking.

maybe the writing was on the wall the whole time when UE made the switch from Kabaam/Pheonix Age to Gaea many Vets decided to hang it up, I didnt..I, like many fools thought it was a new page, but honestly it has been the same old crap over and over again but even more repetitively.

This once was a pretty decent game, there is no crime syndicate rpg that had the community involved as much as UE once had, yet in the age of equating all success in monetial value, UE has too succumbed to the greed of more.

I now see it, I am officially done spending a single dime supporting Gaea, I will continue to ride this claim through with Google Play and have already forwarded the email transaction including most recent responses. Most people dont have the patience, but coming from a wartime Veteran who finally received his day in court after fighting a 3 year claim battle, what's another small claim to take on? Further betterment of this game and our community I am prepared to see this through until something is changed.

Comment

Working...
          X