Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Health stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Health stats

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we need some benefits of having high health except for having high health. We get attacked more, lose more money, stats and are extremely weak on top of other items. Health should be something that gets looked at next. Anyone else see this issue or am I missing something?

Re: Health stats

It's come up a couple times before as well.

The pervasiveness of health in the insignias seemed to be part of the long-term solution (i.e. players could stop building the health stat but still get a boost to EvE health). I know that doesn't help those of us who already have some stat points invested in health but it will help future players a lot.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by AmerOutlaw View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we need some benefits of having high health except for having high health. We get attacked more, lose more money, stats and are extremely weak on top of other items. Health should be something that gets looked at next. Anyone else see this issue or am I missing something?
      This has been discussed in the past a lot. Basically you have to look at the game in stages. Each time you add a Stat Point you improve yourself in one stage and decrease your strength in another.

Energy: your able to complete areas, dice jobs, and secret areas really quickly and gain addition LTs and stat points. However, you will have a weaker character than people who add to attack and defense.

stamina: your able to put up a lot of points against bosses to obtain legendary weapons and parts that benefit you and your empire through tech lab items. While unlike energy stamina is needed to partake in pvp actions it does not make you a stronger player.

Attack: will allow you to fight other players and increased damage to bosses and eve targets. Downside is that the more you add here the slower you will level.

Defense: allows you to defend against other players. Just like attack downside is having a high amount usually means your leveling slower.

Health: pretty much used in eve exclusively, there is no real reason to have high heals for pvp as it cost the same to heal multiple times as it does to heal one time for higher health. In eve high health is a critical function, especially when combined with level 3 skills and a decent defense.

I use to be one that looked at it as health should be count until I got heavy into eve and realized that it already was a huge asset to players in that area of the game.

If they changed health to add defense I would want to reallocate points.

Comment

So what about people that choose to go pure health? What's the point of having that stat point available to add onto if you don't get any benefits? Out of all the stats, health has way more weaknesses then it does positives.

People go pure attack or defense all the time and have great eve/pvp builds. Where's the health builds? No where because there are no benefits to it.

Comment

Health is the devil. Don't do it. 100 all the way until they change the way this game works.

Comment

So what about people that choose to go pure health? What's the point of having that stat point available to add onto if you don't get any benefits? Out of all the stats, health has way more weaknesses then it does positives.

People go pure attack or defense all the time and have great eve/pvp builds. Where's the health builds? No where because there are no benefits to it.
            You must have never seen an enforcer with 15k+ health. I know big players that won't touch them for fear of deflect.

Health eats tokens in wars. Outside of Layla, Frank and Cunning there is a limited number of tokens that can be used during a war. Having to push through a high health player eats tokens.

There is nothing worst than a weak deflecting enforcer. Deflecting 1000+ criticals and 300-400 regular shots can be crippling.

Comment

Well we could give a little extra Sp and Fp to those that puts like up to 150 sp to health.

Also a small damage bouns for those fighting bosses that has >500 health.
              1594dc
              362b14
              Add Me

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
                You must have never seen an enforcer with 15k+ health. I know big players that won't touch them for fear of deflect.

Health eats tokens in wars. Outside of Layla, Frank and Cunning there is a limited number of tokens that can be used during a war. Having to push through a high health player eats tokens.

There is nothing worst than a weak deflecting enforcer. Deflecting 1000+ criticals and 300-400 regular shots can be crippling.

1. That's If deflect works. Mine maybe triggers once an entire war even if I'm the main healer. And my enforcer is maxed.

2. Cripple. All my health is gone in a couple hits instead of the 30 or 40 normally.

My eve health is currently 7k. Without insignias. Haven't really payed attention to them yet. Besides facing low level empires, which barely happen, I have had no benefit to it yet. Maybe once I hit level 1k my defense and health will be over 2k but I don't see any change to the health stat benefiting unless I'm just naturally stronger due to level. Haven't really looked into Titan but would high health benefit me there?

Comment

1. That's If deflect works. Mine maybe triggers once an entire war even if I'm the main healer. And my enforcer is maxed.

2. Cripple. All my health is gone in a couple hits instead of the 30 or 40 normally.

My eve health is currently 7k. Without insignias. Haven't really payed attention to them yet. Besides facing low level empires, which barely happen, I have had no benefit to it yet. Maybe once I hit level 1k my defense and health will be over 2k but I don't see any change to the health stat benefiting unless I'm just naturally stronger due to level. Haven't really looked into Titan but would high health benefit me there?
                  Your about the only one. General understanding is that deflect procs way more than intended. There are screen shots of 6 or more deflects in a row.

Let's put it this way. With last stand and deflect we use to let members even if they were 300 levels or more lower than a stronger player defend just for that very reason.

Comment

1. That's If deflect works. Mine maybe triggers once an entire war even if I'm the main healer.

Haven't really looked into Titan but would high health benefit me there?
                    Yes, Titan would benefit you if you have high health. Turtle limits cripple damage as it absorbs up to 50% damage. Takes 23k CCs to get to Turtle 3 though.

That said, I have a hard time believing deflect only procs once on 7k health. I've personally had it proc 5x in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post

Actually an enforcer with high health is a big player's dream to score huge hits. Titan? Turtle = boredom.

The game has changed to where adding health is a HUGE no no. You don't need to add a single point to health now. Health is the devil--don't do it.

Game will change again eventually of course, but that can go in any direction.

Comment

Well hopefully someone important is watching the forums and see that no one adds into health and if you do, your basically screwed out of those stat points. There is no point in even having the health stat with all these insignias and using health as an enforcer becomes pointless even though high health/defense should be ideal for a defender.

Comment

As long as eve doesn't offer rewards that strengthen your toon in some way be it sp/lt recombs etc having high health is not an asset.

The day pa improves eve to give it the importance it deserves you will see health having big benefits as you currently have. Of course insignias have helped out a lot but players with high health have become even bigger monsters in eve with them attached.

You have energy for jobs. Stamina for pvp/bosses and health to live longer in eve. Point is how you divide the sp you get and what build for which aspect of the game u want.
                          sigpic

Comment

High health was also a benefit for the PVP events, but they nixed that to make high health less important in those also.

Comment

I havent been playing as long as some of you. But i have a couple accounts and i still add some health occasionally. Its mainly to the free accounts. I dont have enough Lts to have multiple loadouts (still need #3)to fill each spot with insignia health boosts and switch after war starts, so ive added some health. Then i can put attack and defense boosting insignias in instead, that also benefit from being seated in the proper chair. 3 attack insignia in the assassin seat to me make up for the 100-200 health ive added.

Im sure some people have added tons of health, and that does make them slightly weak for their level, but all that health sucks to take off in wars or even in pvp when trying to get executions leveled.

Maybe if they changed it so everybody had 100 health outside of wars and all the stat points added to health were only counted in war health would even things out?

Comment

Working...
                              X