Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

FP Promotion(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FP Promotion(s)

I was going to purchase FP for the first time this morning. Last night my game showed that iI should be getting a nice big bonus pack for a purchase of Magnum or higher AND get a $50 pack as well for ANY purchase. The later had a 20 hour clock left on the promotion.

I got my account set up to make the purchase this morning and BOTH promotions are now missing. They have been replaced by a simple "free crate roll". I'd this because I kept playing the game and leveled a bit before making the purchase this morning?

I should have had plenty of time. This is... discouraging. I have sent an email to support in hopes that they might still honor these.

Re: FP Promotion(s)

Is this the new player promo? Did you pass level, hmm, I think 30? After a certain level (possible 30) it disappears, additional from the timer, since you are no longer a rookie.
    Additionally there are some nice lt promos every 30 levels (starting 30, up to 240 in this moment). Get them all.
    48BE8B

Comment

I'm guessing they were new player promos. I wanted to take advantage of them! I was visiting familly and picked this game up to play with a friend from my old town but didn't have the time to worry about using cash on it in the first few days I was playing and he was showing me the ropes. He can still some how see a starter pack on his game. Missing on the free $50 that said I had time (but didn't warn me about levels at all) is really discouraging to my wallet. I'm still not level 30. There was NO warning that continuing to level up would remove the promotions.

So if support won't honor the offer for me I guess I could... start a brand new account just so I don't miss these offers? That's a bit of a rough setback to a new player. I might not have the care to restart again so soon (I get that people here do it often but my life has time constraints). Warning would have been grand.

Comment

The cut the holiday Hotwire by 60hrs with no notice or reason nor did Pa even acknowledge they did it when I emailed them promo timers really mean nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch79 View Post
          I could... start a brand new account just so I don't miss these offers? That's a bit of a rough setback to a new player. .
          That actually is harder that you would think. The game connects to your phone and your Game Center. The only way to start a new account, on same device, is to perform a phone factory settings restore and launch the game without being connected to Game Center.
          48BE8B

Comment

On another note, the game is nice. I have been playing it for over 2 years. Sometimes its a "same old thing", but the fact that I am still playing it for this time, aling with a lot other players, speak about the quality of it.
            But yeah, it sucks, no one really start throwing money on something that they just started but later on, realising that at the beginning there were several advantages.
            Like if you wanna stick to the game, buy all the promos that you can (i think they go like $ 5-10-10-10-20-20-20-20 every 30 levels) and also buy from the black market Scorpion and Hotwire, as many as you can afford. Note: the lt from the black market changes every 10 levels, so check that page regurarly.
            48BE8B

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
              That actually is harder that you would think. The game connects to your phone and your Game Center. The only way to start a new account, on same device, is to perform a phone factory settings restore and launch the game without being connected to Game Center.
              You can have up to 5 accounts on the same device if you use the character transfer tab. No need to factory restore. Anyone under level 30 could easily regain their progress in a couple days and I would definitely recommend it if they were planning on buying all of the promos. Buy all of the LTs as soon as possible before rolling any crates or buying a promo with an LT though. There was another player who could have immediately 2-starred Fox but rolled her in a crate before purchasing with in-game cash.

Just know there is an FP purchase cooldown every time you switch.
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                You can have up to 5 accounts on the same device if you use the character transfer tab.
                But can you CREATE a new account on the same device?

Comment

Originally posted by omerta View Post
                  But can you CREATE a new account on the same device?
                  Yup! There are other threads that describe how.

Easiest way in my opinion is if you can just borrow someone else's device, log in to your Gamecenter, download UE and start the new account - that new account will now be tied to your Gamecenter and can be accessed on your own device through Character Transfer.
                  Come join us
                  on the official
                  Underworld Empire Discord Server
                  https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                    Yup! There are other threads that describe how.

Easiest way in my opinion is if you can just borrow someone else's device, log in to your Gamecenter, download UE and start the new account - that new account will now be tied to your Gamecenter and can be accessed on your own device through Character Transfer.
                    You can't buy promos for 48 hours after you transfer, though.

Comment

They will never fix the delay. It protects them. So many people would just claim fraud after making a 500 dollar purchase and apple refund them. But they pay apple 500. So, it is what it is. It'll always be like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X