Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Proposed FP strike across ue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Proposed FP strike across ue

Like Joker said... Give Devs time to respond because they know when they do respond it has to be a right response.

GGs are also not pleased with some of the recent happenings in game and have made their voice heard as well on forums and to PA.

How we each choose to handle whatever displeases us about the game is up to us. FP strike? Quit the game? Wait for PA to talk ? Reduce spending ( I did that in past and doing it again for my own reasons )? It's all up to us individually to do what's best for us but what we shouldn't do is use our grievances to flame forums or create a negative/chaotic/toxic atmosphere to the point we go back to the dark ages of no dev interaction on forums which i would rather avoid. Cthulu even kindly posted a thread to remind all of forum TS to avoid accounts of frustrated players been handled.

Feel free to express your displeasure in a constructive manner of course but please be patient for PA to say/ do something.

Cheers.
    Last edited by chelsea; 08-31-2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fastapor
      Joker, you are not frustrated to not know what your copy of Chopper does?
      or maybe you not have him?
      I only have 229 Stamina, I dump once on MMB events and collect the free rewards.

If you really want to know what Chopper does, pay attention. Imo, he only takes base defence, not defensive power. Exterminator said adds to Offensive Power, Chopper does not. It could be right in front of you the whole time, or maybe not.

That said, this has nothing to do with me personally. Please do not make it so, I'm just here to keep forums under control so that Devs don't disappear again. I've got my own grievances/disappointments with the game as Chelsea said.

It's only been a few days, two of which Devs weren't even on. Give them time.

My Regards,
      Joker,
      Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Joker for a starters questions of choppers ability was asked throughout the event it, I believe it's on defence stats as I have not seen any difference on a 3* chopper duel/war . I tested this on someone I bounce 50/50 and there was no difference with chopper added / even with a similar replacement that had a different ability. Take for example the addition of legendary items to top 10 at the end , do top 25/75/150 not deserve atleast 1 legendary item ? Sure top 10 spent lots however combine what top 25/75/150 spent and that will be far greater than top 10 spend . You speak of devs not answering questions they still don't answer questions so if they have any respect for their customers they will come forward within 3 working days and provide the feedback we want not just in this aspect , top 300 easily made them $500,000 from this event any business they can earn that should have 1 full time employee feeding back in some way to people's issues/questions separate to those email directed .

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie1980 View Post
          Joker for a starters questions of choppers ability was asked throughout the event it, I believe it's on defence stats as I have not seen any difference on a 3* chopper duel/war . I tested this on someone I bounce 50/50 and there was no difference with chopper added / even with a similar replacement that had a different ability. Take for example the addition of legendary items to top 10 at the end , do top 25/75/150 not deserve atleast 1 legendary item ? Sure top 10 spent lots however combine what top 25/75/150 spent and that will be far greater than top 10 spend . You speak of devs not answering questions they still don't answer questions so if they have any respect for their customers they will come forward within 3 working days and provide the feedback we want not just in this aspect , top 300 easily made them $500,000 from this event any business they can earn that should have 1 full time employee feeding back in some way to people's issues/questions separate to those email directed .
          I have seen it work for a 3* chopper. Someone i used to bounce on and now do not. So maybe that person that you were bouncing on has more def than your attack still???

Comment

Joker I think you will find that devs have failed to answer the question on choppers ability for longer than 2 days. People have been asking since choppers ability and % was released and as you said it was based on defence stats this makes the question to be answered more important as this lt is a complete dud and worse than a rare lt obtainable from crates , to which people could of made better by rolling crates/fusing rolling dice instead of spending 5- possibly 50 VIPs to get a decent event epic to be awarded a crock of shite. So I'll assume next event lt may be one that will reduce opponents defence from there attack power for the ones that have 0 defence and 5-15k pure attack that use 70% of that as there defence 😂

Comment

@ penny wise do you not understand a 50/50 bounce say out of 20 hits 10 victories and 10 losses with and without chopper I think someone has reported 1 extra win from there attempts which still makes this poor hense we need the devs to report back with full explanation / review of chopper

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie1980 View Post
                @ penny wise do you not understand a 50/50 bounce say out of 20 hits 10 victories and 10 losses with and without chopper I think someone has reported 1 extra win from there attempts which still makes this poor hense we need the devs to report back with full explanation / review of chopper
                I do understand. I never won but with my 3* i don't bounce at all. soo thats not a 50/50 bounce its a 100% win

Comment

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
                  Devs have a game to keep running, and don't work on weekends. Then they have to respond to all of the PMs/Support requests, eventually getting to read forums. Afterwards, they need to discuss and determine what to say, where to put it, and make sure everything is accurate. All of which is slowed down by spamming them and spitting out threads to boycott FP.

It's all been done before, it won't achieve anything positive. Give them time.

My Regards,
                  Joker,
                  Manager of Dark London.
                  All due respect Joker, it takes 15 minutes tops to create a decent post with enough information that the community needs. If they truly read the forums than they probably saw most of the questions we wanted answered long before the Event ended because we knew the power last Monday and Wednesday was event's end. So that's still another two days to respond to all the questions that we had after rewards dropped.... Not one person could make a post with what we need? Hmmm

Comment

As was stated, just give them time. Devs do read forums and respond when they are ready.

Originally posted by UWE_Alpha View Post
                    Hey everyone,

I wanted to clarify a few things that are being discussed on the forums.

Chopper’s power impacts “opponent defense” as stated in the power description, not defense power. Also, Chopper’s power works both offensively and defensively (so if you are attacked by someone, you will “steal” part of the attacking opponents defense and turn it into your attack).

Chopper’s power also adds to your own attack in addition to subtracting from your opponents defense. LT’s like Irina only increase player attack (+1-4.5%) while Chopper adds both attack (+1.5-5%) and subtracts defense (+1.5-5%) from opponents (the stronger they are the stronger Chopper is). Also, keep in mind Chopper also stacks with other LT’s like Illusionist so it helps players win against higher level players. Using a combination of LT’s like Viper + Illusionist + Chopper is pretty deadly.
                    My Regards,
                    Joker,
                    Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Well there we go, something that should have been in the original posting. Thanks.

Comment

So does this mean the strike is over, lol.

Comment

Direct link: http://underworldempireforums.com/sh...l=1#post140816

Comment

LOL. I'm not buying any more FP until there's a real good reason to do so. My pokemon "gotta catch em all" mentality is so done with this game. I'm not gonna sweat it if I miss a great LT or piece of gear because I didn't spend enough money on it. Explaining one lieutenant's power isn't enough to make me suddenly start buying FP like I used to.

Comment

i dont know about anyone else but ive seen questions about base damage to buildings from over a year ago that still havent been answered...

and most people just want a definitive answer on what the formula looks like so they can specialize a character and make their character a bit more effective
                              EA5267
                              Leader of Blunt Trauma
                              Add me and apply

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntworthy View Post
                                i dont know about anyone else but ive seen questions about base damage to buildings from over a year ago that still havent been answered...

and most people just want a definitive answer on what the formula looks like so they can specialize a character and make their character a bit more effective
                                It's seriously like pulling teeth trying to get an answer about anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X