Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Proposed FP strike across ue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed FP strike across ue

I think it is about time hundreds and thousands of underworld empire are given answers they require otherwise I think a FP purchase strike could be in order.
    So a reasonable request which still goes unanswered ! Epic event lts what are there abilities in full detail how do they work ? Chopper is absolutely poor and for what people have paid they would of been far better doing crate rolls and I am one that prefers dice than crates.
    What's his ability in detail against ? Defence stats or e defence inc weapons insignias etc as no one has yet found him of use ?
    For long time playing and paying members deserve to know but yet you the devs are not talking ! Forget about focusing on marvel united it's not that good and focus on underworld empire where they is a big community of players and big spenders that deserve to know what they are buying and have bought !
    Last again reply or face the consequences until you do !! YOU OWE US THAT !!!

Re: Proposed FP strike across ue

Anyone who agrees and thinks a strike should be planned please stand up and say here !

Comment

Sign me up this place isn't even exciting anymore. We almost never have anything from the devs to talk about, they don't respond to any of our questions. It's pretty irritating to say the least.

Comment

im in, they treat us with utter contempt, Devs need to realise that nobody NEEDS to ever buy fp, We do so because we want to. Devs turn to show us some respect and show they actually care about player base.

Comment

I just want an answer on Chopper. If it is 1.5% of total defensive power then this Lt is a great Lt because this is a 3% swing. At 3 stars that is a 4.8% swing. If you are close stats wise this flips it and can turn a lot of defeats into wins.

If it is base defense of the player alone, then with 3,000 defense, it is a 90 stat point swing (45 taken and 45 given) which is nothing and it is far worse than exterminator.

Since it says defense, it should mean 1.5% total defense (duel or war)(PVP or EVE). Should also take that away from bosses and added it to us too. Just give us clarification on this since this is not something we can verify on our own. Is it a handful of points change or a REAL % change and that makes this Lt a great Lt and something that is very useful.

There is never going to be a Lt that will let a Level 500 beat a 2000 on a consistent basis (a lucky shot win chance Lt is not the same). But if this Lt turns out to have a 10% swing in stats, then that makes this one of the better event LTs.

Comment

I am in had enough of being treated like crap by the devs

Comment

What about the fact we had to earn 1k eagles without a clue of what the weapon did only to be given a weapon which has a value of 20fp (for black market uncommons) even an lsi player had to spend 200-300 extra fp th get from 3000 to 4000. If however the weapon gave something unique (extra insignia slot is the best idea ive heard) then players would have been happy. Even if the power is defence power it is still very underpowered for an event lt... especially when compared with illusionist.

Comment

extremely poor business strategy by them, apart from buying envy i've not spent a dime on this game in months, too much guess work and speculation going on all the time on various game mechanics to warrant it being worth my time, they should at the least be honest that the game is set to screw people on drops, I could screen shot my whole tech lab to show that every tech lab combination is deliberately withholding certain items.

As a comparison in a job once, my job was to interact with customers on fb and twitter and various other social media and email too and if I had'nt been in contact to whatever was being asked in a timely matter I would have the boss breathing down my neck asking why, no excuses for ignoring customers/players if you ask me and it only just adds to the alienation of them.
                Last edited by chelsea; 08-31-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Thread moved to 'I Hate This' section. Will remain open unless it gets out of hand or other GG/CM wants to close it.

My Regards,
                  Joker,
                  Manager of Dark London.

Comment

I wish you the best of luck. I guess I'll be joining by default, I quit spending a while ago. It's been tried a few times, and has only kind of worked once. It worked because it was initiated and supported by the top empires(biggest spenders) in the game.
                    Out of everything that there is to complain about, one thing is the most telling IMO....the top prize for eagles was a 1+ crit epic weapon. Its skill hidden until after the event and it came at a cost of 1000 over the event LT. If the doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the state of the game I don't know what to tell you.
                    It was a underhanded move. A pure slap in the face money grab.
                    That's when any question of the developers just making poor decisions got settled. Its has nothing to do with someone being dumb. Its a middle finger to the players that don't spend car payments on the game every month. Saying "We don't need you, want you or care if you continue to play our game" Every player that put in the extra FP to get to 4000 just got punked....by a company you pay money to.

Comment

Originally posted by tha dude View Post
                      I wish you the best of luck. I guess I'll be joining by default, I quit spending a while ago. It's been tried a few times, and has only kind of worked once. It worked because it was initiated and supported by the top empires(biggest spenders) in the game.
                      Out of everything that there is to complain about, one thing is the most telling IMO....the top prize for eagles was a 1+ crit epic weapon. Its skill hidden until after the event and it came at a cost of 1000 over the event LT. If the doesn't tell you everything you need to know about the state of the game I don't know what to tell you.
                      It was a underhanded move. A pure slap in the face money grab.
                      That's when any question of the developers just making poor decisions got settled. Its has nothing to do with someone being dumb. Its a middle finger to the players that don't spend car payments on the game every month. Saying "We don't need you, want you or care if you continue to play our game" Every player that put in the extra FP to get to 4000 just got punked....by a company you pay money to.
                      I am in one of those top empires and I will say I am done paying money. I will log in, get my dailies , attend war (best part).

Comment

I'm in for Fp strike. I want to know what chopper lt actually do

Comment

maybe if devs responded to the original queries this wouldnt be necessary

Originally posted by DL_Joker View Post
                          Thread moved to 'I Hate This' section. Will remain open unless it gets out of hand or other GG/CM wants to close it.

My Regards,
                          Joker,
                          Manager of Dark London.

Comment

Originally posted by stevelol View Post
                            maybe if devs responded to the original queries this wouldnt be necessary
                            Devs have a game to keep running, and don't work on weekends. Then they have to respond to all of the PMs/Support requests, eventually getting to read forums. Afterwards, they need to discuss and determine what to say, where to put it, and make sure everything is accurate. All of which is slowed down by spamming them and spitting out threads to boycott FP.

It's all been done before, it won't achieve anything positive. Give them time.

My Regards,
                            Joker,
                            Manager of Dark London.

Comment

The thing is Joker is they are on but they don't want to address this issue. As you can see in the image they posted to another thread with a newer time stamp but no mention of the issues surrounding the issues players have with the event.

I've seen boycotts before and usually they will simply respond with a promo since they know players will just keep spending.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Working...
                              X