Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Looking for advice on sniper build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for advice on sniper build

Here are my stats so far. I ran into a bit of a roadblock as to where to put points, and so I just keep dumping them into attack... let me know what you think.
    Lv 289
    Energy: 250
    Stamina: 250
    Attack: 1514 (+71)
    Defense: 100
    Health: 300

Also want to know where class coins would be best served
    Headshot: Max
    Armour piercing: Lv 2
    Invisible: Lv 1
    Killing spree: Max
    Sureshot: Lv 2
    Ricochet: Lv 1
    Veteran: Lv 4
    For what it's worth I don't put money into the game just lots of time. Thanks for any advice it is appreciated. 😃

Re: Looking for advice on sniper build

I'm not sure what the others will say but maybe start increasing your stamina? That way you can use your class and attack even more on bossfights.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

I also think that adding to stamina would be helpful, especially if you are finding that you aren't get to the 3 epic threshold in boss fights. As for the class cc, I'd get sureshot maxed next (to help start your killing sprees) and then either put cc toward invisible first, then ricochet.

Comment

if u play for free, or almost free - id keep my eng/stam where its at right now, and increase attack. Your hlt is high enough for your lvl.. Since u have HS and KS already - go for concealed shot and lucky shot

Comment

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
          I also think that adding to stamina would be helpful, especially if you are finding that you aren't get to the 3 epic threshold in boss fights. As for the class cc, I'd get sureshot maxed next (to help start your killing sprees) and then either put cc toward invisible first, then ricochet.
          +1

I totally agree. Stamina and Sureshot would have my priority.

Personally, I don't like concealed and lucky shot. But that's my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Wickin View Post
            +1

I totally agree. Stamina and Sureshot would have my priority.

Personally, I don't like concealed and lucky shot. But that's my opinion...
            If he ever wants to play in legend league, or at a high lvl - concealed shot is a must for his empire. Deflect4 is also coming, so believe me, suppressed targets has a high priority

Comment

Is deflect 4 coming? Do you have a source/quotation?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickin View Post
                Is deflect 4 coming? Do you have a source/quotation?
                i think its an upgrade available after HQ5? dont remember - but someone in my emp told me. Im not 100% sure, but deflect is already bad enough in either case

Comment

A class upgrade which unlocks after a building upgrade? Nothing personal, but first see, then believe...

Comment

Originally posted by TheD View Post
                    If he ever wants to play in legend league, or at a high lvl - concealed shot is a must for his empire. Deflect4 is also coming, so believe me, suppressed targets has a high priority
                    Totally agree - you want concealed shot not for taking zero damage on a vic, but rather for reducing counterfire damage in half. Against a top empire, you will run across a building defender that most or all of your team will take defeats on, so reducing damage in half is critically important.

Comment

max Invisible level 3. Is good to dodge all hit. N also Conceal shot against legend empire.
                      Equip Critical LT during EvE will help a lot to trigger Killing Spree.

equip Wraith Lt when u r using stamina. Faster to level ur sniper class.
                      http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Wraith

Comment

1.) Top priority, most important - get Concealed shot asap. Atleast lvl 1.
                        2.) With 300 hp, ur EvE health should be around 2300 with minor bonuses so picking up Invisible and max it out is what I would do. 7 % might seem low but you can dodge counterattacks also while attacking. Your effective hp in wars will be much higher with a better dodge chance.
                        3.) Max Armor piercing. It's cheap 2500 CC at lvl 3 and with ur high attack and bonus for attacking enforcers as a sniper + crit chance + crit dmg should add up a noticeable damage.
                        4.) Barricade is always good to have and its also cheap but not necessery. Blocking 5 - 10 dmg from every hit is nice. Would go for it after all this.
                        5.) Ricochet should be ur next skill on the list
                        6.) I just dont like sureshot, 0,5 % is pretty low increase for the CC cost. You start the war with 10 tokens and if ur unlucky enough to not land any crit at all sureshot increases ur crit chance only by 20 % for the next hit. Then its reseted anyway. And if you are on a killing spree, then you have a skill which is useless for the rest of the war or until you dont use a pack because using a health pack resets killing spree. With KS on, its better to stay dead because u will do more zombie dmg with crits then if you would be alive with no KS trigger.

Sniper is all about health and attack. Health because Killing spree, the more health you have the more you can shoot and crit. Once you use a health pack, killing spree resets and u must stack up ur criticals from scratch. If you are satisfied with ur energy and stamina I wouldnt bother, and if ur not a max of 400 from both should be enough for the rest of ur gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by RookieMaroK View Post
                          1.) Top priority, most important - get Concealed shot asap. Atleast lvl 1.
                          2.) With 300 hp, ur EvE health should be around 2300 with minor bonuses so picking up Invisible and max it out is what I would do. 7 % might seem low but you can dodge counterattacks also while attacking. Your effective hp in wars will be much higher with a better dodge chance.
                          3.) Max Armor piercing. It's cheap 2500 CC at lvl 3 and with ur high attack and bonus for attacking enforcers as a sniper + crit chance + crit dmg should add up a noticeable damage.
                          4.) Barricade is always good to have and its also cheap but not necessery. Blocking 5 - 10 dmg from every hit is nice. Would go for it after all this.
                          5.) Ricochet should be ur next skill on the list
                          6.) I just dont like sureshot, 0,5 % is pretty low increase for the CC cost. You start the war with 10 tokens and if ur unlucky enough to not land any crit at all sureshot increases ur crit chance only by 20 % for the next hit. Then its reseted anyway. And if you are on a killing spree, then you have a skill which is useless for the rest of the war or until you dont use a pack because using a health pack resets killing spree. With KS on, its better to stay dead because u will do more zombie dmg with crits then if you would be alive with no KS trigger.

Sniper is all about health and attack. Health because Killing spree, the more health you have the more you can shoot and crit. Once you use a health pack, killing spree resets and u must stack up ur criticals from scratch. If you are satisfied with ur energy and stamina I wouldnt bother, and if ur not a max of 400 from both should be enough for the rest of ur gaming.
                          This is good advice

Comment

Add more stam. Leave energy as it is

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceDive4 View Post
                              Add more stam. Leave energy as it is
                              Why? He is a free player, going by regen eng/stam. He will be weak.

Comment

Working...
                              X