Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Ghost vs Sniper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost vs Sniper

Hi im ErLoko,

First of all sorry for my english, its not my first lenguage.

I know there are many threads about this question but lots of them are from 2015.

I would like to hear your opinions about this, what do you recomend me sniper or ghost.

My toon is lvl 540 with 2k energy 1k stamina and 1k attack and 0 def, im currently pumping attack. I currently have 16k cc. I don't have Overkill I only have the typical crit lts like Pain, Alpha and Blink. In the other hand i have Miss Conduct, Hyena, Reaper, Vigilante and Gman.

I was thinking of making a sniper with a crit loadout and a crit dmg loadout to switch up when I reach the 100% crit with killing spree but without overkill i think it might lose a lot of potential so i feel like ghost is more reliable. But i dont really know for how much im going to play the game.

Please give me your opinions!
    Thank you all in advance.

Re: Ghost vs Sniper

My early 2 cents:

Always room to grow and acquire LTs.

If you’re very keen on EvE and participate a lot then Ghost can be quite rewarding. If a more casual fan of empire wars then it will be easier to level sniper via bosses. That’s more functional advice than qualitative though. I’ll leave that to the pros.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

I honestly feel there is a point where if you have the proper build Sniper surpasses Ghost.
      But for 99% to toons Ghost is definitely better for them, as the sniper requires a larger sample of relatively high expensive star LTs. That's also why I call Ghost a crutch class, because you don't need any skill to play it and it is often rewarding if you can overpower your opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
        I honestly feel there is a point where if you have the proper build Sniper surpasses Ghost.
        But for 99% to toons Ghost is definitely better for them, as the sniper requires a larger sample of relatively high expensive star LTs. That's also why I call Ghost a crutch class, because you don't need any skill to play it and it is often rewarding if you can overpower your opponent.
        Which build would be better to be a sniper? I’m a long time ghost and have recently switched to sniper. Trying to decide if it’s better or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
          My eve lineup includes 5* Overkill, 5* Vanquish, 4* Reaper, 7* Alpha, 9* Pain

Comment

If you're sniper you should have two loadouts.
            One of nothing but pure crit
            Other of nothing but pure crit damage and damage, use OK, never use RC or Poppy

I do 51.7% base crit, once I string 6 together I switch to 100% damage buff, and I very consistently do 1800-2200 without OK proc on non titans.

Pros are you know for the most part how much damage you're doing, taking way way less counter damage, and suppress is so good if you have to chew through defenders that got 10k HP. When building spree, your misses add to crit chance temporarily , if you have a base crit of 34% or more after your first crit you're more likely to keep critting rather than missing just based off how percentages work. Scythe is amazing to tag into your crit damage loadout if you need to regen some health, usually after a mean deflect.

The randomness of ghost is a huge turn off to me, though I could AR into 91% crit, they range from 800-4000 damage very randomly, I get hurt a lot from counter damage, and I on average spend more tokens per target due to inconsistencies and relying heavily on luck.

Comment

Working...
            X