Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Level Promo info crowdsource for Wiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Level Promo info crowdsource for Wiki

So any higher levels have missed out on 10 available promos is what we are saying ?

Comment

lvl 468 has sophie on it .

Comment

Link to level 1 - 210 promos screenshots. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5467m0qgg..._NGeqtQua?dl=0

Comment

509 Crimson

Comment

398 Stacy.

Please ignore, I hadn't noticed the previous posts.
            Last edited by Faustus; 07-07-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SHARMAR View Post
              Link to level 1 - 210 promos screenshots. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5467m0qgg..._NGeqtQua?dl=0
              These are old screenshots and some of the promotions changed, but still great info for history and the up to date ones!

I have made a category for promotions on the wiki and started to populate it with some of the information here.

>>Wiki Promotions Category<<

>>Wiki July Promotion<< This promotion. I have this only as one page for now and will split apart into separate and more detailed pages once more information is found. Have not included into the tables on the promotions since not sure where it exactly fits yet.

Having a heavy LSI to power through the levels and find out more promotion info would be great. Rechecking the Black market LTs may be good to do as well.

Pitbull @ lvl 1110 & 1230 btw. So he is definitely a constant for anyone over 600.

Comment

Bump, bump bump!

Anyone got confirmations further up the chain? We have some confirmed and some still up in the air.

Comment

So us high levels lose out and nothing for us? They should allow us the ones we missed at least, to grab more money for me!!

Comment

I doubt we missed on anything, but I guess in order to make sure, a player who was under level 600 could confirm if he receives another promo, or not, when he reaches the next threshold from the 30 levels steps.
                    48BE8B

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                      I doubt we missed on anything, but I guess in order to make sure, a player who was under level 600 could confirm if he receives another promo, or not, when he reaches the next threshold from the 30 levels steps.
                      We have had someone hit the next 30 and get offered the next promo here. So far I have all of the offered LTs on my main but Patch which a friend had on theirs in the upper 400s.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
                        We have had someone hit the next 30 and get offered the next promo here.
                        Wow, that's a lot of extra properties. I didn't know there were so many.
                        48BE8B

Comment

Okay, so it seems we have 2 left to confirm, and from the conflicting reports, it may be that some get offered one or the other.

Here is the current list:

Level 30 Blink
                          Level 60 Caine
                          Level 90 Kate
                          Level 120 Tagg
                          Level 150 Fox
                          Level 180 Boris
                          Level 210 Ariel
                          Level 240 Chromium
                          Level 270 Dragon Lee
                          Level 300 Scarlet
                          Level 330 El Toro
                          Level 360 Lucky Shot
                          Level 390 Stacy
                          Level 420 Twinkie
                          Level 450 Sophia
                          Level 480 Patch/Crimson
                          Level 510 Illusionist
                          Level 540 Mayday/Yugo
                          Level 570 Mr. Nuts
                          Level 600 Pitbull

The only ones that seem to be left to confirm are these two:

Level 480 Patch/Crimson
                          Level 540 Mayday/Yugo

The more responses we get from those who hit lvl 480 and 540, the clearer it will become if there are 2 that can be randomized like the level 1 promo apparently is.

Comment

Where is Hotwire?
                            sigpic

Comment

Between levels 90 and 99 in the Black Market

http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Favor_Point
                              48BE8B

Comment

My co-worker and I also don't see Hotwire on the list, but know we've seen promos with her. Additionally, we're wondering if it's based on build or location. Within the past 2 weeks, I've hit level 260 on two separate toons, a promo popped for both, and with both promos Yugo was the LT offered... along with $89M, 2x crate rolls, 1x Each Recombinator, & I believe 5x properties. But on this entire thread I haven't seen anyone post anything at level 260... hmmm?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X