Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Sniper that needs guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper that needs guidance

I am a level 270basically.

I plan to continue to pump into attack. I have 200E 130S and have been just going area to area 5starring and each free crate roll. What should I be focusing on? Energy should I continue to do what I am doing or dice jobs? I mean dice jobs are useless For me ImO. I spend sometimes like 20-50-100 dollars here and there maybe a total of 400-500$ so far. So I need LTs though for a fact. And what bosses should I be hunting? I have be doing Mafia boss alot lately because I want to build the legendary chopper and then maybe do some Skull bosses for common recombs to level up saw.

classcoins: 2k
    HS 3
    CS 1
    -----
    Passive:
    AP 3
    KS 3
    Invis 1
    SS 1
    Richo 1
    Veteran 4

What skills should I go for? I am mainly EvE player. Should I max SS or invis? Or maybe Richo or CS?
    I just need general guidance from an experienced sniper/player who could really help me out. I just feel like Im doing something wrong somehow. Thanks and appreciate and help/tips.

Thanks
    V
    Last edited by Vito11; 08-02-2015, 09:41 AM.
    ⚡️💰DatGankstaKid💰⚡️ || ⚡️Deathango⚡️ Officer || We are recruiting all levels, we do 4/4 Wars and have very friendly atmosphere. Add A73190

Re: Sniper that needs guidance

Hello, get HS and Killing spree to level 3 to start. "should i max SS or invis?" max sure shot, first damage than defence than to end with, the skills you wont be using like Lucky shot. You are 200 e, dont do dice jobs, continue 5 star from slums and forward to get stats and pump atk only and let insignias get your hp up. and stay at 200 e and 130 s since its to late to pump them up to get an actuall benefit.

After you gotten to socal or something, you can go back to slums to level on dice there to get pain but imo, waste of time with your energy. so keep at jobs for stats and fp you get than put that on crates to get Pain/dragon lord/alpha.

Cheers

Comment

For a sniper, having HS and KS at lvl 3 is already enough IMO. Why not save the future CC for ghost and obtain CC for ghost skills? You can still use Sniper in the meantime to help your empire, but additional CC towards things like SS, Invis, Richo don't help damage output significantly. By the time I was able to have Power Shot and Accuracy maxed for ghost, my damage was already higher than when I was a sniper with HS/KS 3. So the end game should be to have ghost with maxed skills, why not start saving for it now?
      Why so cereal?!
      sigpic

Comment

Stats

Pump Energy & Stamina 1k. Most people max out 2k energy. But i don't recommend if you are light spender. You don't be a softy. Since you are a light spender you should max out either stamina to 1k or energy 2k.

Boss

You want to hunt legendary chopper and legendary boat. Both improve the stats of our LT.

Comment

It doesn't seem like you're doing anything wrong per se but maybe talking more about your favorite aspects of the game will help?

Do you really like being more BSI or would you like to start getting more involved in bosses or would you really like to start doing dice jobs more?

How much do you like PvP?

Are you in a high-powered empire that is against opponents you often lose against or do you hold your own pretty well?

Are you interested in the new classes?

How do you feel about Events?

Build towards what is fun for you is my advice
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
            It doesn't seem like you're doing anything wrong per se but maybe talking more about your favorite aspects of the game will help?

Do you really like being more BSI or would you like to start getting more involved in bosses or would you really like to start doing dice jobs more?

How much do you like PvP?

Are you in a high-powered empire that is against opponents you often lose against or do you hold your own pretty well?

Are you interested in the new classes?

How do you feel about Events?

Build towards what is fun for you is my advice
            Bleh I had to remake post browser crashed on ios.

Thanks for responses everyone. I never looked at the game like that ^. I mainly do EvE/PvP. I stopped ranking because I dont wanna get farmed. I respect to syndicate for crit bonus because I dont use Crit Lt. I hold on my own aslong as its not legend league. I have 1.76k attack atm.

I like Pvp and want to make my character beast at EvE. Atm its doing well in it, but I feel like I can do more dmg. I have never spent $$ in an event yet, but I plan to for next one but not an extreme amount.
            Inner cir:
            Wraith *3
            Isis *1(Leveling up my *3 Boulder to replace her)
            Black Knight *1
            Shadow *4
            Fox *3

Anything I should change? What should I set up my goal as? I need stronger Circle IMO. I always spend alloys as soon as i get since Insigs help majorly.
            ⚡️💰DatGankstaKid💰⚡️ || ⚡️Deathango⚡️ Officer || We are recruiting all levels, we do 4/4 Wars and have very friendly atmosphere. Add A73190

Comment

Seems like all of the advice is still excellent then.

If you're not as interested in bosses as Events and getting better LTs, my advice/opinion would be to get energy to 2000 first. Low energy and stamina are rough in events except battle royale . You can always slowly add a trickle into stamina so that in the future you have more? The energy will also help get the extra SP, crate rolls, and achievement SP from job areas which will progress your account faster. Once you have the areas opened and things are moving along that energy will serve you well in dice jobs (in theory). A momentary break from BR leveling is a great time to boost E/S.

As it is, I wouldn't stress about chasing specific boss pieces personally - that low stamina will absorb your FP in refills rapidly. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try but definitely don't worry if they come slowly. Speedkills can be a fast way to add SP if you haven't done many and won't require exorbitant amounts of stamina if you coordinate with some good Samaritans.
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

All good advice.
                I would add keep upgrading dojo to increase CC and +1 on ghost.

Ghost will drain your health in a quick hurry so defense and health stats are important too.

I moved to the top of the board after doing a few ghost upgrades but, health packs will be your friend. If you are in a empire that you are a smaller player,... You may be better as sniper or switch empires.

Comment

Originally posted by Iggy View Post
                  All good advice.
                  I would add keep upgrading dojo to increase CC and +1 on ghost.

Ghost will drain your health in a quick hurry so defense and health stats are important too.

I moved to the top of the board after doing a few ghost upgrades but, health packs will be your friend. If you are in a empire that you are a smaller player,... You may be better as sniper or switch empires.
                  Armor packs*. Health packs are near useless :/
                  Why so cereal?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
                    Armor packs*. Health packs are near useless :/
                    Agreed Cereal - Armour Packs keep your Adrenaline Rush going as a Ghost, they're invaluable if your empire can spare them.

Also invaluable to Ghost's Rush are snipers using CS, particularly on enforcers. If you plan on staying Sniper for a while you'd make yourself very useful to your empire if you max CS.

Comment

Working...
                    X