Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Patch power?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch power?

Anyone can confirm if her power work in boss fight? And also if it does is it % of health left and does it work on 1 Stam hit?

Re: Patch power?

Doubt it, her ability is worded like Hotwire which obviously doesn't pertain to bosses. You can't really get "a win" on a boss. 1% health of a boss would be crazy though.

Would save a lot of money hitting epic thresholds for sure. Which is why I doubt it works on bosses lol
    You are not what you are born but what you have in yourself to be.

Comment

If her power was -0:01 sec on token regen (works in eve too) I would consider but not really thinking 1% is much when you stack her side to vanquish or even mildly misconduct.

Originally posted by Chris Michaels View Post
      Doubt it, her ability is worded like Hotwire which obviously doesn't pertain to bosses. You can't really get "a win" on a boss. 1% health of a boss would be crazy though.

Would save a lot of money hitting epic thresholds for sure. Which is why I doubt it works on bosses lol

And hell yeah if for boss that was the case that would kick so much ass.

Going back to my token idea. PA you could have made so much money on an LT that had this kind of power:

1* -0:01 sec to token timer/ +1 to token limit
      2* -0:01 sec to token timer/ +2 to token limit
      3* -0:02 sec to token timer/ +2 to token limit
      4* -0:02 sec to token timer/ +3 to token limit
      5* -0:03 sec to token timer/ +3 to token limit
      6* -0:03 sec to token timer/ +4 to token limit
      7* -0:04 sec to token timer/ +4 to token limit
      8* -0:04 sec to token timer/ +5 to token limit
      9* -0:05 sec to token timer/ +5 to token limit

When I level up I always put stam and energy bonus Lts, it would be so simple if you did the same with tokens when refilling in arena. This power would apply to EvE but you would still start with 10 tokens bit your personal token timer would be reduced and your limit would be bumped.

Keep this in mind you guys. I have seen other Lts way more useful than your latest LT.
      Last edited by AnalOverload; 10-30-2014, 05:52 AM.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

Patch:

No Faction (an increasing trait for some reason)
        27 Attack 26 Defense
        Items give +8/+8 and 1% Critical

Power is 40% chance to deal 1% of opponents health on win (which means in PvP, not bosses as mentioned above)

Power increases 5% Chance with each star but remains at 1% of opponent health.

I think its a very cool promo but if you do the math she is actually more expensive than Skull King (125FP, Epic)
        Items are always 20FP which takes us to 60, leaving the LT to cost 140FP

However, the arguement can be made that she can be fused to higher stars for "free" unlike Skull King via dice job LTs

Comment

This is one of the Worst promos , if not THE worst in the 2 years nearly I've played.

We have had many many promos in the past for 125fp which have given us a rare lt ( Ariel, tag ) with refills and scratchers and properties thrown in.
          All I can think is this is kablams influence since the merge.

I will not be buying this promo and it's the first I haven't bought.

Also the event is more money grabbing than others , the participation award means you have to purchase around 1k fp. They've made it a sure fire way of getting at least £100 out of a lot of players over a 2 week period. Most including myself are sucked in because it's a way of guarenting getting the epic lt instead of trying to push for it in the cluster doodoo all events are the last day where tiers rise a lot.
          Last edited by Muppet; 10-30-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

With all my respect Muppet.. Players claimed that it wasn't fair that we didn't have any chance to get epic only with position (Reine/Vice) so they put back the pts so we can get the LT even if you are not in top position.

This is a strenght/HP event. If you can't get into the tier to get the event LT, you can still get it, but you need to spend money.

According to the fact that a crate LT MIGHT cost you 100$... Event Lt for 1K fp, is actually not a very bad deal.

You might also consider that this LT works in EVE... which can help againt high HP targets.

You still have the choice to spend or not spend. Even without spending, this event will give you some stuff to enjoy for free.

Comment

What does Patch's power really do?

Can someone give an example?
              LV 872 TERMINATOR
              Empire: UnusualSuspects

sigpic

Comment

I logged in specifically to enjoy the bashing I was sure to read in regards to Patch, her ridiculous cost and her seemingly crappy ability. I am pretty disappointed UE forums; we bitch about EVERYTHING and there is no 200FP Rare LT bashing here? C'mon, man!

But seriously, if she was a reward for BUYING 200 FP, then okay, cool, thanks and I would happily take a "free" rare. But 200 FP just for the toon and her gear? GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by Common View Post
                  I logged in specifically to enjoy the bashing I was sure to read in regards to Patch, her ridiculous cost and her seemingly crappy ability. I am pretty disappointed UE forums; we bitch about EVERYTHING and there is no 200FP Rare LT bashing here? C'mon, man!

But seriously, if she was a reward for BUYING 200 FP, then okay, cool, thanks and I would happily take a "free" rare. But 200 FP just for the toon and her gear? GTFO!
                  I approve of your rant +1
                  When I am good you never remember. When I am bad...you never forget!
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

💀❌ᑎIKᑎᗩKᔕ❌💀

❗️ᑭᗩᗪᗪYᗯᕼᗩᑕK❗️

Comment

Originally posted by Pmich View Post
                    With all my respect Muppet.. Players claimed that it wasn't fair that we didn't have any chance to get epic only with position (Reine/Vice) so they put back the pts so we can get the LT even if you are not in top position.

This is a strenght/HP event. If you can't get into the tier to get the event LT, you can still get it, but you need to spend money.

According to the fact that a crate LT MIGHT cost you 100$... Event Lt for 1K fp, is actually not a very bad deal.

You might also consider that this LT works in EVE... which can help againt high HP targets.

You still have the choice to spend or not spend. Even without spending, this event will give you some stuff to enjoy for free.
                    Nps dude.

My comment was just my view on the over the top cost of stuff only really and it seems worse.

Me personally in the event, I am doing quite well although have spent more than I would of liked.
                    Currently hovering between 250( rank8) and 350 ( rank 7 ) so all good on that front really.

Comment

Posts were deleted from this thread. So was mine. Just visit their facebook page, it's enough hate and bashing there.

Comment

Original focus of this thread was to discuss Patch's power. No need to derail thread focus. There is another thread in 'i hate this' section that complains about the promo.
                        Originally posted by RookieMaroK View Post
                        Posts were deleted from this thread. So was mine. Just visit their facebook page, it's enough hate and bashing there.

Comment

Originally posted by Common View Post

I was excited when I saw the promo then I saw 200 fp and I got deflated lol. I dont mind the fp promos but at the this cost its not worth it. I know a couple of people that got it although im not sure why.

Comment

I was wondering if it works on buildings... It'd be kinda nice to get an additional 42 damage to an opponents hq.

Comment

Her power is terrible, that's what it comes down to in my book. They should've just made a cool looking common or uncommon for cheaper, would've been more in the holiday spirit too.

Comment

Working...
                              X