Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Your favourite lts!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your favourite lts!!

Originally posted by AnalOverload View Post
    Ariel is rare but I agree that she's a looker. As for Mia she's classic but they changed her artwork a few times. At least they didn't mess it up like Raven. Looks too cartoony and disproportionate.
    I actually prefer the new Mia's artwork, it's a rather refreshing look.
    Itsuki Kurosagi, pleased to meet you.
    My army code is 498429.
    "To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life." - Walter Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by alexian View Post
      When actually fighting bosses, or jobs, lieutenants that improve your stamina or energy are not necessary. They don't increase the momentary amount, just the maximum amount. Those bonuses are good when leveling up/using refills.

For only doing jobs a combination of Baron (completion bonus), Scarlet (completion bonus), Arya (extra job income), Blade (extra job income) and Penelope (extra energy) should give the best return.
      I should've added in brackets secondary replacements in between level ups and 6* Penelope, 1* arya and 2* blade are included lol... Speaking of Penelope... Her abilities are +1%-4% of job XP but you don't find a job with 100XP to get 4XP in return (9* speaking) so can someone talk me through it? All I seem to get is an extra 1XP added all the time so I tend to go for smaller job with least energy to gain the most in the long run... Still don't see the 1%-4% if you always get 1XP added.

Comment

Scarlet doesn't seem to function on dice job. I have her at 5* plus I seat her RH w/ a 2* Lady Vice... that should be MUCH more than 2% extra on the job by the end of my 2,020 stamina but... nope.

So without Scarlet, Westside dice job for me, at 2020 energy from 0%, gets to 77%.

With Scarlet, 79%... I wonder where her "% to job completion" actually gets factored in, because it can't be 3.5%... Even though it says it is?

Comment

Sighs...aaaaaah the newness of the game is still upon you Classfied, you have lots to learn and it shows that you are fairly new to the game and every post you put mobster this and mobster that lol. It's quite entertainin I'm not pickin at cha by no means only I see the new found love you've acquired by playin this game and not really knowin the community that well. Wow you wasn't even round for Lady Vice you said you'd 'be on the lookout for her' so I can imagine things are all brand new feelin for ya rite now bub.

Good post overall to have some good debate on who we all like and prefer and the reasons why. Guess my list would look somethin like off the top of my head-
          Epics-Dragonlord(ability and art) Lady Vice (ability and art)
          Rares-El Toro(ability and art) and Dragonlee(ability and art) Alpha(ability and art)
          Uncommons-Pain,Pain, and Pain(ability and art)
          Commons-Colt(ability) Manic(art)

Now a lot of that is based off my class of bein sniper but I believe many of us base favoritism off class. Hotwire is way overrated and when she cameout many thought she sucked and now spend countless $ on scratchers tryna get her when if you're not a pvp'er who spends big stamina then she is way overhyped. Anson is good and just like many other favor Lts he was criticized at 1st and now even though he's efficient he's made out to be this Lt that 'nobody had a chance to buy'. But wait, after Trix had been there for months when he cameout people were like 'thanks PA for givin us a useless lt' and didn't even know how he worked. And for the record, he was on the black market for 2 wks not 3 days like the impression that many have given us. Yes he shoulda been there for a month I agree that that wasn't right. Centurion is praised accordingly, very handy in eve. Colt and his ability of 9%att for seated mafia/mom-faction is way underrated, him paired wit Vice and even by himself gives a big boost to your attack if you've built up your mafia and non-faction Lts. Tigress is overrated, her +80def and -60att isn't exactly true if you consider that attack is 0.70 of your total defense then really takin of .70 of 60 attack isn't exactly giving you a true +80defense to your overall att/def effectiveness. I could validate that farther but will leave it at that. Based on abilities, Pain is better than Blink, Lucas is better than Hector, Mastermind is great for stam refills, Chimera is good common for energy refills, As sniper any crit Lts are good, Six and Malina are awesome enforcer Lts, Berzerker got cool art but sucks, El Toros ability is like addin a 6th lt to your inner circle when proc'd, Ariel is nice seated when not playin, Charmaine is nice common for bankin money, and so on and so on.

We all have personal preferences and we all have our own taste when it comes to art/bio and really most of us old players have debated and shared our opinions waaaaaay back when but guess it is nice to revisit this for some of our newer players.
          Last edited by TheDRR3; 06-26-2014, 06:58 PM.
          ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

Ok and To touch base witcha Classified on Penelope at 9*s her 4%job xp shows up on some of the jobs that are over 20 energy used. Such as, in Italy there's a job that is 20eng/25xp without her, at 3%job xp she gives 26xp and at 4%job xp (9*d) she gives out 27xp makin it a plus 2xp per click when used on those specific jobs. Italy has a few and so does the other maps such as Russia and so on. Once 9*d go browse around a bit and hit some of the jobs that give out a good eng/xp ratio and click it one time and see if that one gives you the extra 1xp on top of the extra 1xp she adds before 9*d if that makes any sense to ya. Hit me up in-game (70256E) and I can guide you further on that one if you are lookin to 9* her in the future. Ultimately it's worth it even on dice jobs so if you wins up wit fusion bait on commons such as in slums once you've 9*d John, Mia, and Colt then just use their copies to fuse her rite on up. Like I said himme up in-game bud and I can work witcha farther but by god don't call me a mobster cause I get my street cred from the streets not some app game lmao
            ***TheDavidMf'nRussell3*** ***Atlanta's Own***

Comment

Originally posted by CLASSIFIED View Post
              Defence
              - 4* THE DRAGON LORD
              - 3* ENZO
              - 2* KATE (+7D ����)
              - 1* TIGRESS (obviously ����)
              - 6* SEVEN (cuz she's a biker ��)

Offence
              - 4* THE DRAGON LORD (obviously)
              - 3* ENZO (good all rounder + maxed)
              - 1* DIABLO (+1A P cartel��)
              - 5* BERSERKER (+16A/-18D)
              - 5* Helios (+16A/-18 energy ��)

Vs Bosses
              - 4* THE DRAGON LORD (7% crit)
              - 3* ENZO (+2 stam P mafia ��)
              - 3* MASTERMIND (+25 stam (50SP)/-40 energy (10SP profit))
              - 2* MORTAR (-9% boss dmg)
              - 6* GRETEL (+7 stam/-16D)

Jobs
              - 4* THE DRAGON LORD (lvl up)
              - 4* PORCHE (+21 energy/-12 stam)
              - 2* TAGG (+7 energy)
              - 2* BLADE (2% job income)
              - 6* PENELOPE (3% job XP)

When sleeping
              - 4* THE DRAGON LORD (obsessed lol)
              - 3* ENZO (beast)
              - 1* TIGRESS (+80D/-60A(20SP profit))
              - 1* ARIEL (+5% property income ��������������������)
              - 2* KATE (+7D)

Opinions or changes that you may do to this?
              Enzo gives Energy not Stamina

яєρ мє

Comment

What's with Anson all the sudden? (Skill, not artwork). I thought everyone hated that guy. That's when Victoria came along...

Comment

Working...
                X