Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New Class: Medic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexian View Post
    Dark Angel is the Medic tier 2 class.

Unknown what skills it has or when it will be available.
    If you’re right I hope some information is revealed before I spend my stockpile of CC on Reaper. The name has me intrigued, & if it’s good enough skills I would start investing in Medic. As of now, I don’t see medic being useful enough in my empire...maybe if I was in a more competitive active empire I could benefit.
    sigpic
    Signature by: MageFX

Comment

I'd like to know at least when the Dark Angel class would be released due to saving my CC. No matter what this class does I'm doing it! This may be from playing the Titan for years but if the Dark Angel is somewhat of a assassin class I'm in
      sigpic

Comment

One of my toons was logged in as terminator. But while doing a boss, I reached Medic Lv2. How? I was definitely logged in as terminator?

maybe since we can’t hit a boss as a Medic class, Medics get EXP from all?

Devs?

Comment

All classes lev medic class...100 stam used = 10 medic XP

Comment

Medic healing is super low at moment lose more health then I heal for currently know I'm only level 1 but going to focus it only hopefully you can balance it better. Dedicate reduces 5% health and heals.5% of it which is such minimal heal should be baseline amount it heals like 50 or something then you get percentage on top of it as bonus. Please give input thinking going all attack build and use health insignias.

Comment

I have a toon I started out as a medic, when the class nearly went live, and my empire mates and I have gone over the numbers... if you pour into health, you can get some pretty amazing heals as you max out the Medic skills. For example, I balance my toon like this Energy: 1818 (soft cap) // Stamina: 909 (soft cap) // Attack: 0 (use stat converters to put everything into defense) // Defense: *** (Daily tribute) // Health: ***** (ALL other stat points). It's very easy to achieve at least 10k health in EvE without insignias. I have two other toons who are lvl 763 & 726 with nearly 20k with insignias - so it is easily doable. So with THAT (let's say a base of 10k health), Dedicate goes up to a solid 1-for-1 point at level 3. That is a baseline heal of 5% of your health, or 500 at 10k health... that alone already blows all the other heals out of the water, without including the other skills. I also don't know if this is a glitch or not, but the heal from dedicate is NOT diminished (I've monitored it on my toon since the class went live), and the skill doesn't allow you to heal yourself to death 😆 Meaning you cannot heal someone else that will then kill you in the process - it will stop when your own health reaches 201.

Now let's add in the additional benefit of the other skills... Survival Instinct increases Dedicate by 1.5% of your *attack-power* (that's important to mention - NOT 1.5% of that ZERO value you have put no points into. 1.5% of your attack power - which your seated lieutenants and items play a part of) at level 3, and then Holy Doctor heals the adjacent toons of your target for 60% of the heal at level 3. On top of that Veteran gives you additional health at each level, and you could build a Health Loadout to seat prior to entering war, to increase that heal even further.

I hope that all makes sense, and they have just put out a survey about the class - looking for input. You should definitely jump on board and provide your feedback. The link has been sent out via in-game chat, so you can access it that way I believe. Hoo-rah, booyaka, and all that jazz 💪🏻🤓
              sigpic

Comment

Did survey they sent out thanks for info so you recommend full health build with medic and should I focus dedicate first too level 3 I have dedicate 1 currently or mix survival instincts in I'm level 103 over 400 attack and like 180 health stats currently

Comment

Remember that they could change the skill at any time, since Medic is STILL in beta... I think 🤓 I was actually running through the numbers again, with my co-worker this morning. Definitely max out Dedicate first and then Survival instincts. Once Dedicate is maxed out, that is literally a 1-1 ratio... so the more health you have in war... the bigger the heals. You will still only the same amount of heals no matter the war, because it is a 5% ratio. So the number of times you can use it before dropping to 201 health, will never change. But increasing your health will dramatically increase the amount you heal for each time. You will basically be a glass-canon if you get attacked... but I guess the idea is to hide Medics in the back row, in the basement of a building and heal when needed.

People might recommend the other option of stacking attack... but then your heals will be considerably less, you'll have no offensive capabilities other than the basic attack, and as a defender you'll have no additional form of damage mitigation (and only utilizing 70% of your attack as defense).

One of my gripes is how they don't let us heal inactive players... but we can put armor and stim packs on inactive players 😆
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vischietta View Post
                    Remember that they could change the skill at any time, since Medic is STILL in beta... I think 🤓 I was actually running through the numbers again, with my co-worker this morning. Definitely max out Dedicate first and then Survival instincts. Once Dedicate is maxed out, that is literally a 1-1 ratio... so the more health you have in war... the bigger the heals. You will still only the same amount of heals no matter the war, because it is a 5% ratio. So the number of times you can use it before dropping to 201 health, will never change. But increasing your health will dramatically increase the amount you heal for each time. You will basically be a glass-canon if you get attacked... but I guess the idea is to hide Medics in the back row, in the basement of a building and heal when needed.

People might recommend the other option of stacking attack... but then your heals will be considerably less, you'll have no offensive capabilities other than the basic attack, and as a defender you'll have no additional form of damage mitigation (and only utilizing 70% of your attack as defense).

One of my gripes is how they don't let us heal inactive players... but we can put armor and stim packs on inactive players 😆
                    So Im having a mini which was suppose to be a deflect health enforcer... Max health with deflect 3. ENergy and stamina @1000... Now that Medic is active shall i continus pouring health and would it be adviciblw to have health : defence ( 3 : 2 ) or need to pour in atttack ?

Comment

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post

So Im having a mini which was suppose to be a deflect health enforcer... Max health with deflect 3. ENergy and stamina @1000... Now that Medic is active shall i continus pouring health and would it be adviciblw to have health : defence ( 3 : 2 ) or need to pour in atttack ?
                      Please remember that this is how "I" am working with the Medic class... I am just as new to it as everyone else 🤓 I have two toons that are, as you say "Deflect Health Enforcers", and they are both pretty effective at scaring the bejesus out of the other empires when they have to attack them - because of the deflects. If you're playing that route, it's the same idea. You want to stack health because you want to maximize the deflect. You can't split the stack because attackers in the other empire will be pouring into the Attack Stat, whereas you would be splitting your points, for Health AND Defense. Those pure attackers will get you every time. So you can either decide to "Half-@$$" your defense, or say screw it and go full health for big deflects when they pop 😃 It's just fun to think about. As an example, one of those toons I mentioned is only level 765 and goes into battle with 3552 Health (+950) with his "Health Inner Circle" loaded up. That puts him at about 21k health. At the start of war, I throw stims around and pop his last stand for increased effect. That's how I roll my Deflect Health Enforcers 😃

To me and my empire mates who've had conversations about it, the Medic can be played the same way, but instead of Deflect, they are heals... heals that are limited due to it being a %, but if you stack health, they can be some BIG heals!!! The more health you stack, the bigger the heals. If your plan with this toon is to focus on EvE as a Medic, then you would WANT the most effective heals you can achieve, correct? For me, that means hitting the soft-caps of ENG/STA, converting all attack (from paying respect up to 6k) to defense - and paying respect to Street on a daily basis for added Defense, and then pouring ALL points into Health (i.e. Level-Up points, achievement points, job points). Dedicate at Level 3 gives you a 1-to-1 ratio of your expended 5% Health. Holy Doctor at Level 3, spreads that out across the row for an additional 60% of the heal... that's impressive (NOTE: I'm not sure if it works on adjacent targets that are NOT considered active, to the primary target). So if you had a toon with a straight 20k health (for easy math), that's 1000 Health you'll restore to your target, and 600 Health to the adjacent targets (for an overall heal of 2200 Health)... you will be able to do this 19 times (as the game doesn't let a Medic kill themselves - or let their health drop below 201). Your last heal will drop your health to 201 and heal for the corresponding value. So if your last heal brought your health down to 300, and you healed again, your health would drop 99 points to 201, and you would only heal for 99 (just an example).

If any of you notice anything different, let me know also!!!! Let's get this figured out together so we can REALLY p!ss people off with our heals 😆😆😆
                      sigpic

Comment

One more quiestion Why did u mention u wanna put all stats in defence, I assume attack should help in healing urself.

Skill 2: Bandage
                        Heal yourself for x% of your attack power.

Passive 2: Survival instinct
                        Dedicate is now more effective. The amount of healing increased by x% of your attack power.

Comment

Originally posted by Allwyn View Post
                          One more quiestion Why did u mention u wanna put all stats in defence, I assume attack should help in healing urself.

Skill 2: Bandage
                          Heal yourself for x% of your attack power.

Passive 2: Survival instinct
                          Dedicate is now more effective. The amount of healing increased by x% of your attack power.
                          That's my mistake for writing it that way... I mean your stats are split between Health & "Defense"... not the physical defense stat 😆 Dedicate will NEVER bump up your heals as much as stacking health. So in essence, you can have a very effective healer (stacking health), or you can have a less-effective healer who will probably perform better at other parts of the game outside of EvE (as compared to the more-effective healer). Remember too - Medics have no skills to make them more effective as attackers or defenders when it comes to EvE and compared to other classes. So if you roll a Medic, you are saying I want to specialize in "healing"... and then I assume you would want to roll the most effective heals you can when it comes to EvE 🤓
                          sigpic

Comment

That's my mistake for writing it that way... I mean your stats are split between Health & "Defense"... not the physical defense stat 😆 Dedicate will NEVER bump up your heals as much as stacking health. So in essence, you can have a very effective healer (stacking health), or you can have a less-effective healer who will probably perform better at other parts of the game outside of EvE (as compared to the more-effective healer). Remember too - Medics have no skills to make them more effective as attackers or defenders when it comes to EvE and compared to other classes. So if you roll a Medic, you are saying I want to specialize in "healing"... and then I assume you would want to roll the most effective heals you can when it comes to EvE 🤓
                            thank you, so its good to be a medic just to heal someone whose on Adrenaline Rush or a defender on last stand

Comment

Exactly... and it suddenly becomes more important for you to stay hidden and use up health packs because your heals will out-grow the health packs, and your heals will be the more efficient way to go 😃
                              sigpic

Comment

Exactly... and it suddenly becomes more important for you to stay hidden and use up health packs because your heals will out-grow the health packs, and your heals will be the more efficient way to go 😃
                                However since this is in BETA, you never know when the dev can nerf these skills... guess the "repair" skill was a victim of this...

Comment

Working...
                                X