Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

[NOTICE] The issues of Ripper and Blood Chase have been fixed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NOTICE] The issues of Ripper and Blood Chase have been fixed.

We have identified and fixed the following issues in the wake of the release of LT Ripper and new equipment:
    1. Ripper's abilities will no longer be triggered in EvE when you're dead.
    2. The description of Blood Chase has been fixed to reflect its unstackable nature.
    We're sorry for the inconvenience caused, and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

I read this message this morning when logging in and am not happy. All the accounts I own I stopped at 40 tennis rackets as that was all I was realistically ever going to be able to get with them without spending some serious cash which is not going to happen, my infinte Lsi on the other hand which has a lot of energy and stamina has a shot at getting Ripper with some spending.

Now the way I read from rippers description and this is what made me want to compete for ripper is that his bonus works regardless of whether you win or not, theres nothing communicated to say he shouldn't so no reason to expect him to not work on losses, I seated him yesterday and attacked some high health titans and enforcers and was pleased to see my attacks doing around 400 ish damage on the ones I attacked even though they were all losses, I thought thats not too bad as even if losing I can be contributing to attacking every now and then if we are low on attackers as my account that has ripper is a demo then at least its useful, now after reading your message and nerf of ripper I attacked this first war of today a high health titan and did 57 damage and thought wtf as you hadn't mentioned anything about that in your message so must not be processing on losses now.

This brings several things into the open, since when are Lt powers not working when you are dead, that is silly really, though I can kinda let that slide but not working on losses is that supposed to have happened? Cause if that was what happened then that would of made this stud a dud to me and have a major decision whether or not I spent money on this event which if you read my posts you would see I rarely spend so I spent on what I considered a decent Lt only to have it nerfed, and to clarify things the way it was before yesterday it was a Lt that anyone could equip or seat at even low stars regardless of level or your class in wars and still be useful to whoever had that Lt. Now it looks to me that it is only useful if your an attacker which not everyone who plays this game is so have excluded it from being useful from other classes and I'm sure the 1000 people in the game who have the Lt probably aren't the best attackers in the game being it was a event for those who have a lot of energy and stamina so wonder what some of them are thinking too. Not sure about other parts of the world but here where I live its not allowed to just change somethings description after it has been obtained which detracts from its value which in some cases the person wouldn't of even spent that money if they had known.

Comment

So he doesn't work on losses either anymore? That would really suck if it's true

Comment

Hang on - this should still work on losses, they said they have simply altered the abillity being active when dead. The lt description does not say 'on win'.

Obviously, not best pleased they have removed the proc whilst hitting dead, but if they remove the losses too, I am seriously going to complain. This is misleading and consumers are not getting the product (lt) they have essentially paid for.

Same as you teflon, I have expended 70+ stored refills, spent a little on top and fused mutliple epic lts to star ripper up. We need this clarified straight away.

Comment

He does still work on losses.

Comment

He still works on defeats on my accounts
            48BE8B

Comment

strange then, I wasn't the only person questioning this a few others not on this forum were also saying the same thing had happened to their ripper and a few others thought the true damage aspect of it wasn't working, I'll have to keep a watch on him again and hope that first wars yesterday were a blip.

Comment

Remember that he does not work on losses anymore. So, if you see a problem, verify your health. It’s could have been easy to forget in first war, since every way used to work when dead also.
                48BE8B

Comment

I’ve noticed when hitting a titan when the nanosuit negates the attack it shows 600dmg but it doesn’t look like that reflects in health loss

Comment

The ONLY time he doesn’t work, is when you are dead. When you are seeing less than the max damage it’s because the Player’’s max health is below 10,000 at 1*.

Your attack needs to be 5,000 at 1* and slides down from there.

This Lt is for high health targets, Titans and others where there is a chance that your shot may miss/deflect.
                    Last edited by Dr death; 10-21-2018, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X