Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Almost 3 years with UE. It is way too addictive. Got 4 accounts and will be playing much more.
    Ally code : BEEF5D

Comment

Um just started yesterday. DAE3F7
      Thanks
      Menace

Comment

Have played for 3 years now. Still loving it

4F8D8F

Comment

I used to spend money on this game for almost every promo and extra for some events. Now I don't spend anything, nothing is worth the price, and even if it is, the game itself isn't worth the money anymore. 2A4DE3

Comment

I am addicted in UE since 3,5 years.Some player set clock,i dont need that,i feel when its war time...i felt bad if i miss a war.
            The 5th Anniversary could be more give aways...i like to play UE and i like all the new mini Events.Hope there is coming more.
            I am waiting for new black market LT.

What i dont like is that experienced player,high lev player get worse in crates than new player ..My mini lev 350 did 7 levels in job heist,my main only one..why ? Main 1400 Energy,mini 1000 Energy,but mini able to do 2 Level up per day.Why main has no advantage ?
            Mini got better LT's in crates.
            And i dont like to hunt bosses for years to build Tech Lab Items.

But i like Devs work here in Forum.Allways present.

1992F5

Comment

48E59C

Very addicting game! Every device in my house has a UE account on it. At one point had to stop playing cause my wife said I was spending to much time on the game. But look what I'm back doing once again. Lol

Comment

i m playing this game 4 years and there is no end to upgrade your profile and thats what makes this game curius to move on !! thnx for the support 96e03c fa9d1b a0d41d 5d2280

Comment

Daily player 936777

Comment

I wake up to check UE to drain my energy/stamina daily. War 3 times a day.

0F0D2A

Comment

Short version: I am playing since day 2 or World Release. I spent a looooooooooooooot of time in the game. I spent about 1.5 thousand in the game, for about 4 years. About nov 2016 I said "too much". So now I just spend the regeneration energy and stamina. Log in EvE when I want. And by miracle, all the stress went away...

Mostly rambling:

Probably by accident, I found on App Store this game on 2nd day after game launch. I started playing it as a single-player game, as it wasn't a real point to be in an empire on those times. After about 1 month of on and off, I joined an empire, mostly to find help for bosses. But afterwards, EvE was introduced. Wow, the team effort, the necessity of coordination, the need to outsmart the opponent (remember that it was on the beginning, when doing 100ish player damage was considered high, when going for safehouse was considered a big NO NO). It all increased in time spent in game and, in the same time, in the excuse of spending money. It totally consumed me, I was stressed about last war, I was skipping work tasks, I was delaying eating because my team needed me and I had to defend, I was staying up untii 1 in the morning and then wake up again at 5. All "for the team".
                      But, about 14 months ago, I said enough, the game requests too much for me. So I let it go. I still play it, but I don't stress about it any more. Now I spend just the daily regeneration energy and stamina. I join EvE to advance and do some damage, but I don't let it take up too much of my mind. Apparently, the 4 years of building my character allowed me to have a pretty relaxed "daily" experience in the last year.
                      But that wasn't the complete reason I stopped investing in the game. The repetitiveness of it became too boring. Press the screen, see a splash, bang, you completed a job. Who cares if it is Italy or Mexic or Dubai? Same click. PvP? Heck, I enjoyed it, but, again, it became "the same thing". It doesn't really matter if I didn't win on a random player from the Battle List, I just hit the next random one. Bosses? I always saw them with the worst ROI. You can easily spend 1000 stamina in under 1 minute without really seeing a lot of damage in the higher bosses health bar. So you need to refill. And then, you collect the rewards. Some weapons, maybe a vehicle. But why? They are on a list, somewhere (war PvP), but they are not essential, I just hit the next random player, who has less than me. EvE? A defeat? Damn. But in 4 hours all it was forgotten, it was another battle.
                      So, I continued playing, hoping something will sparkle back the necessity to log in. I play it just for routine now. And, looking back, I now consider this is the best way to play it.
                      48BE8B

Comment

been playing for way too long.....
                        There are a number of things I don't like about the game. If it were not for the clan I'm in I probably would have quit long ago, but here I am still playing after all this time. Of all the events, I hate the MMB the most. screws up my sleep schedule so bad trting to hold rank.

E58BEF

Comment

Started this account as a mini to hit my main when xp was needed. Never worked so now I play 2 accounts all the time.

66A863

Comment

Full time Job lmao. But pretty fun. Wish we can get some more things done for upgrades. EvE is getting stale. But still play 3-4 wars a day

8d5832
                            🚫👖ֆʊʀɢɨƈǟʟ ɖɛǟᏆɦ💉🔪

Comment

1239f1
                              I drive a semi truck. It gets lonely on the road sometimes, but i always have ue. Ue makes the day go by so much faster. Its there for me when i cant sleep at night. I dont really watch t.v. all i need is my ue.

Comment

I have been play for over 4 years. I like the game but get angry with lack of epics. 0b41ed

Comment

Working...
                                X