Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.


Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

    Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    What are EvE tickets?
    The 10 FP buy-in to EvE.

    Essentially it means that is worth 0 points on its ownm

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

      Personal Participation Rewards:
      4000000 Super Crate

      Depends on your build . Nobody ask you to spend this amount. Just relax, it is an event. Duke basically just added rewards for the top rankers, 4 mil points was top 10 during the first Turf War event.
      Missed chopper ? spend a small amount for top 700 or be really active & play reaper. You guys need to appreciate the devs for re-introduce old event LTs so new players have opportunity to acquire them.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

        Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
        The 10 FP buy-in to EvE.

        Essentially it means that is worth 0 points on its ownm
        You mean 10 stam, right? 😉. If it cost 10FP to join an EvE, a lot less people would participate.

        To be honest, why not give some points for the stam used? If it’s using the same formula as other stam usage, it’s almost a rounding error in the whole scheme of things.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

          I just hope the empire contribution rewards are good, otherwise 99% of people are coming out of the event with essentially 2 refills, a crate roll and a rare crate roll.

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

            Originally posted by socool View Post
            Personal Participation Rewards:
            4000000 Super Crate

            Depends on your build . Nobody ask you to spend this amount. Just relax, it is an event. Duke basically just added rewards for the top rankers, 4 mil points was top 10 during the first Turf War event.
            Missed chopper ? spend a small amount for top 700 or be really active & play reaper. You guys need to appreciate the devs for re-introduce old event LTs so new players have opportunity to acquire them.
            Get tf on with that nice ish....that's ridiculous to those who spend every event! and regardless to if they brought an old lt back or not actually put a milestone that can be obtained. Hell 4mil? regardless if you're the best lsi in game or the best player in game no one can reach it without spending serious money. Almost 20,000fp??? thats my point dummy!! Milestone keep getting outrageous in event and suckers like you appreciate getting sucked dry for your money
            Abdominal Pain x2: FCE876 & 79255D add me as your ally! JOIN PYROMANIACS!! HIGHLY ACTIVE AND WELL ORGANIZED!

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

              Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
              You mean 10 stam, right? 😉. If it cost 10FP to join an EvE, a lot less people would participate.

              To be honest, why not give some points for the stam used? If it’s using the same formula as other stam usage, it’s almost a rounding error in the whole scheme of things.
              Totally do. Was half asleep.. like I am now 😂 Good morning!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                Cost of living in UE has increased 😆

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                  Opinions are welcome.

                  Please keep thread on topic and respectable to avoid actions taken against account.

                  Carry on.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                    It's the first time I noticed it. But I didn't get any eve end screen or cc from last war(s). I really can't be arsed with the whole event but I do care about the CC. Playing 5 toons I do not keep track of everything.
                    Also on my last war of the day I usually don't see the end of the war because I mostly fall asleep.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                      Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                      Opinions are welcome.

                      Please keep thread on topic and respectable to avoid actions taken against account.

                      Carry on.
                      The idea behind the event is good but the execution is not. It's too top heavy, why do the rank rewards not go up to 10-15k like the other events? Huge spenders get great rewards, but the cost is obscene. Super active players (3-4 wars per day avg) and their mini's take up the rest of the rank rewards and still don't get much without spending a lot. Everybody else gets whatever the empire rewards are (mostly junk so far) and at most up to the 2x epic shards. I have extra refills and fp sitting around for an event worth using it on, and I wont use any on this one. It doesn't help that the ranked players from the last turf war got double rewards for Christmas while the rest of us got a single Christmas crate. The point of events is to promote spending, for 99% of players this event isn't worth spending on. My 2 cents: Expand the personal rank rewards to be in line with other events or swap it to empire rank reward, and increase the point rewards for energy/stamina by like 5x to make refills worth using and contribution rewards reasonably acquirable.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                        My biggest concern is that if this event is profitable it could set a precedent for gearing event prizes almost exclusively towards players at the very top end. I’m usually happy to spend 1-2 VIPs per event to secure the top participation prize but when that requirement is increased to 10-15 VIPs it puts me off wanting to spend at all. Historically, 2 VIPs has been enough for me to secure 4-5 epics but in this event that same level of spending is likely not enough to even get half of one epic crate which is a worse return than just rolling crates.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                          Anyone know what the empire prizes were for the last event or what the prizes are so far for the current one? My empire has only gone up to tier 3 and are curious as to what’s coming up.
                          Why so cereal?!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                            Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
                            My biggest concern is that if this event is profitable it could set a precedent for gearing event prizes almost exclusively towards players at the very top end. I’m usually happy to spend 1-2 VIPs per event to secure the top participation prize but when that requirement is increased to 10-15 VIPs it puts me off wanting to spend at all. Historically, 2 VIPs has been enough for me to secure 4-5 epics but in this event that same level of spending is likely not enough to even get half of one epic crate which is a worse return than just rolling crates.
                            I’m in the same boat....

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                              Originally posted by pain901 View Post
                              Get tf on with that nice ish....that's ridiculous to those who spend every event! and regardless to if they brought an old lt back or not actually put a milestone that can be obtained. Hell 4mil? regardless if you're the best lsi in game or the best player in game no one can reach it without spending serious money. Almost 20,000fp??? thats my point dummy!! Milestone keep getting outrageous in event and suckers like you appreciate getting sucked dry for your money
                              Whatever the developers do, there will be always a complain, because you're not looking for the minimum rewards, which is top 700 for a re-introduced event LT. Some players can be very active and can achieve that rank for FREE. You look at the 4,000,000 points mark and saying you can't get it. Well, it has been like that, top 10 got an extra super crate that only has event lt, they just simply added more prize for the top ranker, nothing is wrong here.

                              20,000 fp is for your build at 2000 Ene/1000Stm . I can surely tell you Mr. Freeman & Alpha spend way above that amount every single event and they do not care much. The same rich/whales will be the top rankers of all events.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

                                Originally posted by socool View Post
                                Whatever the developers do, there will be always a complain, because you're not looking for the minimum rewards, which is top 700 for a re-introduced event LT. Some players can be very active and can achieve that rank for FREE. You look at the 4,000,000 points mark and saying you can't get it. Well, it has been like that, top 10 got an extra super crate that only has event lt, they just simply added more prize for the top ranker, nothing is wrong here.

                                20,000 fp is for your build at 2000 Ene/1000Stm . I can surely tell you Mr. Freeman & Alpha spend way above that amount every single event and they do not care much. The same rich/whales will be the top rankers of all events.
                                You know, I wonder what the response would have been if the devs had just added these awards to the rank awards (e.g. super crate for Top 10 finishers only, other awards to the appropriate rank) and left out participation awards altogether like they did in the first event. I would guess that that the responses would have been muted, even though this reward scheme is going to give better results than the first war (right now, it looks like everyone in the Top 30 is on pace to get a super). In fact, this is the only event that I recall where there is a an uncapped number of super crates to be had, and in all of the events with super crates available as a prize, I'd gather that people who got the super spent on par with this event.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X