Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

My thoughts on UE in 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts on UE in 2017

For the past 4-5 years I've seen plenty of apps getting modernized and having gamechanging updates. UE is not one of them. UE has gotten some new items, chem packs, heists, and events, but overall it feels stale and old and every update further reflects this. Playing EvE feels like a chore. Collecting property $, donating to empire, upgrading insignias, switching LTs in and out, combining/fusing LTs, and even spending my energy/stamina all feels SLOW and CLUNKY. Like when I switch Scarlet or Reaper in and out, it takes me like 15 seconds just to do something as useless as putting their skins back on. Removing and attaching insignias to a loadout can literally take upwards of 15 minutes. Daily login did get buffed but you still only get something worthwhile every 10th day. Now we have this hunting range update coming out soon but I know it's nothing revolutionary.

Personally it's for these reasons why I've for the most part stopped spending. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but I just dream of a UE where everything loads much faster, has no popups, be able to touch and drag LTs into their seats instead of having to slowly choose options, and maybe the rare and epic LTs have voiceovers. In its current state, to me, even though I still love UE, it doesn't feel like a game worth spending on and I'm even hesitant to spend on many of the promos now. What we need are some real updates, not more cashgrabs. And btw I'm an IOS user, so if I think things are relatively slow I can only imagine what android users must feel.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 11-03-2017, 08:56 PM.

Re: My thoughts on UE in 2017

I’m torn, as some of the long term forums members may know. I am one of the most outspoken critics that you can get around this game and pre Gaea I voiced them often.

Since I tend to see a lot more vision and progress within the game.

It still annoys me the speed at which things more, but with duke stating in the past that the code in certain places are a mess, I can understand why it seems really slow.

At some point they have to introduce a new game mechanic maybe new content is that, but just another tap tap no strategy addition won’t cut it for me.

Comment

I srarted playing Star Wars, Galaxy of Heroes this year and coming back to UE after an hour or so playing that is like stepping back into the stone age.

I would of given up UE many years ago if it wasnt for the time and in the past money invested into my build. I continue playing in the hope some revolutionary update will be rolled out. Unfortunately we dont seem to be anything close to this.

On a positive note the mini events have been a nice touch this year inbetween main events. New insignias are nice also.
      sigpic
      Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

I do not know why I should attend EvE. Getting a better season ending does not mean anything. Even if it does, it is mostly determined by the last 8-10 wars' results.

Bossing is boring with very little benefits.

PvP is time consuming. Most of the players I attack have life for 20 stamina hits.

The problem is, I have no idea how they can change the monotone structure of this game.

Comment

Check the help section on Hunting

Sounds interesting?
          Come join us
          on the official
          Underworld Empire Discord Server
          https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

I still love it. Not sure if its the routine, or maybe cause im not in one of the top empires fighting wars that seem crazy lopsided or hopeless. We still have epic battles where we barely pull the win out or beat teams that are years older and far more powerful. Maybe im slightly addicted. But ive been playing for about 2 and a half years and i like it still.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

Sounds interesting?
              It does sound interesting, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulu View Post

Sounds interesting?
                Sounds expensive, looks like now you going to have to spend fp everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
                  Sounds expensive, looks like now you going to have to spend fp everyday.
                  You don’t have to spend FP on any day.

Comment

I welcome all the new content. Yet I tend to agree that EvE etc normal day grinding is getting boring. There's a good amount of events now but I feel the pace is too fast.

Let's see what's this hunting thing is. If it's another click fest then it's just adding to the grind. Sometimes I want to have all daily tasks done asap. I know it's not always possible though. One thing the devs could do is to change the respect system. I hate it so much that one has to try remember the time you last paid respect. Make it work like one daily task. Just have a one day window to do it. No need to remember exact times.

Also release more loadouts. 5 isn't sufficient. Or rethink the lieutenant interface. I need to constantly go shuffle lieutenants if I want to make good use of them. It's fun once. Then it gets boring why I don't do it so much anymore.

Yeah and I see popups were mentioned. Lol. This is annoying especially in EvE. Need to get that demo token in but these popups get in the way. Yes it's possible to play but it is annoying.

Don't get me wrong. I still like UE. I just wish they would pay more attention to the interface and playability. Also as someone said more strategy=thinking instead of just mindless clicking.

Comment

I just wish they would introduce a quick and fast eve option where players who want to have eve can just join a game any time they’ve want. Like a random 10-15 min eve with fast tokens and random players looking for an eve fight. Basically a uwe version of moba. Have a shop where players can then spend eve coins for lts gear items etc.

Have mini weekend mini eve tournaments etc. So many ways to get the game going. Sadly after so long it is frustrating to not see real change but only more grind and bad rng again and again. But let’s see what comes down the line. Fingers crossed.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would agree would most things said here. Yeah it’s getting pretty quiet and slow, and yes the RNG sucks (but RNG sucks in most games) and so on. However there’s just something about UE that I just love, I don’t know what it is, but it’s kept me for 4 and a half years. Sure it’s pretty dated but it’s still here right? I don’t want a city building or base building type game, those are even more grinding and have been done to death. I don’t know why I love UE, I just do. In fact, if any of us didn’t care, this post wouldn’t of have been made

Comment

Working...
                        X