• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: LT Francesca

Originally posted by Barge. View Post
    Am I reading this right, Frank and Francesca can't be seated together. Same way envy and vice can't?
    I have both Frank and Francesca seated together. No problems in seating.
    My EvE setup at the moment is Envy + Frank, Layla, Francesca, Overkill.
    48BE8B

Comment

• fbc765
      Enforcer
      • Aug 2016

What duke meant is they wont proc at Same time and give multiple tokens, it stacks the chance per token on attack. Alexian, same loadout as u and had 4 proc in a row yesterday.

Comment

• Genial
        Lackey
        • Feb 2014

I've been playing with a 6* Fransesca for 12 wars now and Haven't got any ekstra tokens. Is she broken?
        And for the argument that someone make her work. Does she give two tokens back when using RC? Or just one?

Comment

• tambunan
          Enforcer
          • Feb 2016

when she or layla procs you wont see your token +1, rather your token counter stays the same.. Its because when you attack with 1 token you lose 1 and get 1 of they procs.

The one with free chances was frank, so if lets say frank, fransesca / layla proc at same time when using 1 token, you'll get +1. Frank makes it free, +1 from fransesca or layla.

As for 2 token usage in my experience iirc, i'm not using layla for some time lol - precise blade when layla procs made it that imstead of using 2 tokens, it use 1. If ambush procs, i got +1 with no tokens consumed. I dunno frank roles in this situation though. But i'm guessing it'll be the same like when ambush procced. It never gives +2 afaik.

Comment

• Andy_CO
            Goon
            • Mar 2014

Tossing in what I've seen, I seat both my (now 7*) Francesca and 9* Layla during war, and I definitely am noticing more free tokens per war. I also use 4* Lady Vice to clone. Since Francesca and Layla have the same effect, you simply add their percentages--i.e., it's not a separate chance for each. Whereas with Frank and ambush skill on reapers, that's a separate skill from Francesca/Layla, so they could each proc.

I notice the same thing with dodging skill lts. Obviously, you can't dodge an attack more than once, or even if somehow you could it would be pointless anyway, but what I mean is, if you seat Lady Luck, she will add her % to each unique skill you have seated (except, apparently, Trix ). You can check this by hitting the folder icon on the lt screen. My 4* Lady Luck will add a 2.5% dodge chance only, as long as I have at least 1 dodge % lt seated, but seating another dodge % lt, it only adds the amount that I've seated, not the amount + 2.5%.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
              Lieutenant
              • May 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
              1.Yes, she stack with Layla.
              2.No.
              3.Yes. same logic with Layla.
              What does stack mean?
              If I have a 5* Layla 5% + 1* Francesca 4%
              Do I have 5% + 4% = 9% chance of gaining a token back?
              Thank you
              Mobile Mobster

Comment

• Irish
                Brawler
                • Apr 2016

Yep 9 percent.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

My Envy 6* clones only 33%. So 33% of a 5%, which would mean 1.65% effective chance. Add this number to Francesca's 5%. (1.65% + 5% = 6.65 %). A 5* Envy should have a little lower clone %.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• Mobile Mob
                    Lieutenant
                    • May 2016

Thank you, both of you answered my questions! My next question was going to be what is clone and how does Envy work? Envy seems like a waist of space! I am going to split my 5* Envy and fuse dozer to 5*

Comment

• Xcali1985
                      Head Boss
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
                      Thank you, both of you answered my questions! My next question was going to be what is clone and how does Envy work? Envy seems like a waist of space! I am going to split my 5* Envy and fuse dozer to 5*
                      😳😬😳 wouldn’t advise that. Envy was released because of Lady Vice who is probably one of the top 5 LTs ever made.

Comment

• alexian
                        • Jun 2013

I agree. I think Envy is a must have if you don't have Lady Vice (or Viper). She can be used all over the game. Like: increase damage (Envy + Hyena), increase critical chance (Envy + Dragon Lord), increase stamina and energy regeneration (Envy + Joaquin), increase revenue (Envy + Ariel), increase chance of free EvE tokens (Envy + Layla), examples can continue.

I consider Envy one of the "must have lts", no matter who your toon looks like. On the matter of fact, I would recommend starring her up as much as possible.
                        48BE8B

Comment

• Xcali1985
                          Head Boss
                          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by alexian View Post
                          I agree. I think Envy is a must have if you don't have Lady Vice (or Viper). She can be used all over the game. Like: increase damage (Envy + Hyena), increase critical chance (Envy + Dragon Lord), increase stamina and energy regeneration (Envy + Joaquin), increase revenue (Envy + Ariel), increase chance of free EvE tokens (Envy + Layla), examples can continue.

I consider Envy one of the "must have lts", no matter who your toon looks like. On the matter of fact, I would recommend starring her up as much as possible.
                          I have Viper and she will still be my first 9* Uncommon

Comment

• Newwo
                            Thug
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Andy_CO View Post
                            Tossing in what I've seen, I seat both my (now 7*) Francesca and 9* Layla during war, and I definitely am noticing more free tokens per war. I also use 4* Lady Vice to clone. Since Francesca and Layla have the same effect, you simply add their percentages--i.e., it's not a separate chance for each....
                            Actually Francesca has "on every attack" proc chance, but Layla "on attack win"..., though anyway you'll get only one token, if both proc

Comment

Working...
                            X