Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

Originally posted by Ndrewz View Post
    Does poppy work on supers?

Does clone on poppy cost 8tk (2x2x2), or 6tk (2+2+2)?
    I believe tht it doesnt

Comment

Re: New featured LT. (FINALLY) Poppy! Worth it or worth less? All input Welocome

VIPER BOOST SEATED LT POWERS BY 10 percent!

So technically that has to mean poppy's ability at 1* with Viper is + 111.1 . They put the figure as 101%. Theres no other way ard it. Cmon, tell me its the truthhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Battousai View Post
        VIPER BOOST SEATED LT POWERS BY 10 percent!
        So technically that has to mean poppy's ability at 1* with Viper is + 111.1 . They put the figure as 101%. Theres no other way ard it. Cmon, tell me its the truthhhhh
        It boosts 10% not add 10% otherwise would be OP.

101+10% = 101 + 1.01 = 102.01.

I have Viper and the only times I seat her is to boost all my idle LTs. I also seat her when doing my job LTs and when boosting an entire Critical Boss Loadout.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
          It boosts 10% not add 10% otherwise would be OP.

101+10% = 101 + 1.01 = 102.01.

I have Viper and the only times I seat her is to boost all my idle LTs. I also seat her when doing my job LTs and when boosting an entire Critical Boss Loadout.
          I understand that it boost by 10% so if a lt ability says +5% critical chance. Then Viper gives you that boost and so the ability now becomes 5.5% critical chance.

But on poppy, whats written on her ability is +101% and what is a boost from tht itself? It should be 101 x 1.1(100 percent plus the 10 percent viper boost gives you 1.1)

Same as how 5% crit x 1.1 = 5.5

I know tht it sounds OP on Poppy. That rhymes .hah. But it does on Red Countess too. So it is what it is

Poppy's ability reads " attacks cost twice as much and deal + 101% damage"

Again it is what it is. If you seperate tvat statement

1) it takes twice the token
          2) it does + 101% damage.

It is very simple english

There is no way with viper it gives only 102.01% my friend. Because tht is one percent boost.

Because a 101% boost with viper gives you 111.1%

Basically, i see this as a loophole. I may be wrong. Pls enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Battousai View Post
            I understand that it boost by 10% so if a lt ability says +5% critical chance. Then Viper gives you that boost and so the ability now becomes 5.5% critical chance.

But on poppy, whats written on her ability is +101% and what is a boost from tht itself? It should be 101 x 1.1(100 percent plus the 10 percent viper boost gives you 1.1)

Same as how 5% crit x 1.1 = 5.5

I know tht it sounds OP on Poppy. That rhymes .hah. But it does on Red Countess too. So it is what it is

Poppy's ability reads " attacks cost twice as much and deal + 101% damage"

Again it is what it is. If you seperate tvat statement

1) it takes twice the token
            2) it does + 101% damage.

It is very simple english

There is no way with viper it gives only 102.01% my friend. Because tht is one percent boost.

Because a 101% boost with viper gives you 111.1%

Basically, i see this as a loophole. I may be wrong. Pls enlighten me.
            Poppy's boost is only 1%, the extra 100% comes from the 2nd token/stamina. When you use 1* Poppy you do 201% damage per click. So Viper would boost only the 1%.
            Last edited by alexian; 10-16-2016, 08:13 AM.
            48BE8B

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
              what the damage boost u gain from envy while copying dozer?..isnt the damage boost u gain from poppy higher?.
              im using layla dozer gman backfire and fiori and was waiting for a demo lt to replace fiori and soon as i get poppy i will replace it.
              Technically poppy's damage gain is mainly just from double tokens. I was copying backfire but as soon as your demoing for more than 100+ then copying dozer for % gain increases continually. For dealing with healers I created a second demo loadout removing backfire and subbing in poppy.
              I have 3 spare demo toons with these loadouts, and all 3 are at 1000 att 1300 def and hit from 130-160 buildings and 150-210 shields. And as I star up the LTs and keep going higher in stats the damage will just keep increasing.

Originally posted by Scarlito View Post
              I have Gman and his smg stacked 4 times. How does he help in demo? I was under the impression his peircing damage would eat through more armor or break through armor to dmg hp instead of ap. Maybe I have peircing damage all wrong lol. Clearing that up would def help me know where to seat him. I'm close to grenade 3 on my term with him so he will be up their with a Hw maxed demo soon when demoing shields and buildings.
              From what I understand piercing damage is extra damage that can't be reduced by class or LT skills. I may be wrong but I thought I read that somewhere.

As for the Layla conundrum your in😁 even though poppy uses double tokens it only counts as 1 win meaning Layla has less chances to work based on tokens spent. All of this is just my opinion though. I could be completely wrong.

Comment

Don't think this lt works with envy/vice/rc

Comment

Originally posted by 93Tucker View Post
                  Don't think this lt works with envy/vice/rc
                  Maybe only the dmg gets increased? Though you can use envy or vice better.
                  867495 D9C546

Comment

Originally posted by Massmurder View Post
                    I have 3 spare demo toons with these loadouts, and all 3 are at 1000 att 1300 def and hit from 130-160 buildings and 150-210 shields.
                    How much!!!! Are they heavy or term?

Have a mainly attack only (2250) and only manage around 120-125 on buildings, same on shields. 4*dozer and 7*backfire.

Demo damage hasnt really gone up in the last few 100 levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
                      How much!!!! Are they heavy or term?

Have a mainly attack only (2250) and only manage around 120-125 on buildings, same on shields. 4*dozer and 7*backfire.

Demo damage hasnt really gone up in the last few 100 levels.
                      All 3 terms now, when heavy was an average 110-130 depending on building. I was quite surprised myself after switching to term and maxing grenade. Each has a 4*dozer(2*envy), 2*gman, 6*backfire and 3*Layla for extra tokens if not in a hurry(1*poppy for dropping faster)

I have another demo that I spend sometimes on, no bonus damage LTs just Layla and hits buildings 140-180, shields 170-210 and has 3100att500def

Comment

All 3 terms now, when heavy was an average 110-130 depending on building. I was quite surprised myself after switching to term and maxing grenade. Each has a 4*dozer(2*envy), 2*gman, 6*backfire and 3*Layla for extra tokens if not in a hurry(1*poppy for dropping faster)

I have another demo that I spend sometimes on, no bonus damage LTs just Layla and hits buildings 140-180, shields 170-210 and has 3100att500def
                        a 2* envy copying a 4* dozer gives 23% of 5%=1.15% damage boost to building/shield .while a 2* poppy gives 1.5% damage increase . so why would u use envy before poppy? is the 1.15% damage to building/shield higher a 1.5% just "damage" boost?.
                        i think u should just use poppy , envy isnt that good when copying lts for critical and lts for damage while u have other lts that give damage...she more worthy copy an ability like laylas joaquin gunslinger illusionist crimson phantom or so ..

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
                          a 2* envy copying a 4* dozer gives 23% of 5%=1.15% damage boost to building/shield .while a 2* poppy gives 1.5% damage increase . so why would u use envy before poppy? is the 1.15% damage to building/shield higher a 1.5% just "damage" boost?.
                          i think u should just use poppy , envy isnt that good when copying lts for critical and lts for damage while u have other lts that give damage...she more worthy copy an ability like laylas joaquin gunslinger illusionist crimson phantom or so ..
                          But the 1.5% poppy damage is based on 2 tokens used so 1.5/2=.75% damage, and I've only got poppy at 1* so it's not even that much..but mainly it's for maximising Layla's chance to use her ability. If speed is needed I have a 2nd loadout with Layla removed and poppy in.

Comment

Piercing damage is extra damage cant be reduced by reinforced steel, or damage mitigation of any form.

Comment

But the 1.5% poppy damage is based on 2 tokens used so 1.5/2=.75% damage, and I've only got poppy at 1* so it's not even that much..but mainly it's for maximising Layla's chance to use her ability. If speed is needed I have a 2nd loadout with Layla removed and poppy in.
                              ohh ur right i missed that .as u said "poppy for speed kill " then

Comment

This is a great lt for those looking for a duke/rc type lt. I will most likely 9 star her because I can't land duke after years of trying and just missed out on a chance for rc. My only con for this lt is that it is way under powered at 9 stars for an uncommon lt. a 1 star rc is stronger in ability than this at 9 stars. Was hoping for at least a 2-3 star equivalent. Taking the eg of envy and malina. Both good options for the equivalent event lt those missed out on.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X