Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules [Updated 12/21/2016]

MAIN RULES OF THE FORUMS

Please respect your community. Respect each other as you all enjoy the same thing – The Game.

We encourage open and friendly discussion of the game and the Community. Moderators and Staff have final decisions on all matters, and are here to make sure that the Community remains a friendly, fun place appropriate for players of all backgrounds, ages and groups.

It is the forum member's responsibility to stay up to date on forum rules and to honor the behavior outlined.

PURPOSE OF THE FORUMS

These forums provide an area for constructive player discussions of the game. It also allows players to
help each other identify bugs and issues, and help each other reproduce and resolve them.

These forums are not the most direct way to contact support. If you’re having an issue with your game and you need direct assistance, please tap on the FAQ/Support tab within the game.

CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENT

Please make sure to stay updated on these rules by reviewing this page from time to time.

SET RULES

This is a private board. As such, decisions made are final.
We reserve the right to remove any message board content without notice for any reason.

Rule 1: Responses to rule violations
Violating these rules will result in warnings, either formal or informal, suspensions, banning, or other sanctions.

Rule 2: Respect other users on the forums
- Do not make attacks or insult other users, either in the forums or through private messages. Disagreements and debates are fine, but don’t make it personal.
- Do not attack groups. This includes professions, races, religions, sexual orientations, genders, incomes, or even vague groups like “you people.”
- Do not use ill terms which are offensive to groups, do not “flame”, “troll.” or “haze”.

Rule 3: Respect the forum purpose and structure
- Make your posts in the appropriate forum.
- Please use the Search function. If a relevant thread already exists, please post there instead of creating a new thread about the same topic. Duplicate threads will be closed to keep the forums orderly and easy to navigate.
- Keep off-topic posts in the off-topic forum.
- Don’t start discussions about games that are not ours.
- Do not cross-link to other message boards or websites unless approved by a moderator.

Rule 4: Respect the law
- Do not post anything illegal under U.S. law, or encourage other users to break the laws of the U.S. or their country of residence.
- Do not encourage users to break terms of service. This includes giving information about how to find scripts, exploits, or cheats, as well as arranging to buy or sell accounts or virtual goods.

Rule 5: Respect the audience
Think about who you're talking to. Users may be as young as 13 on these message boards, and may be male or female, and from countries across the globe.
- Keep your language civil. Profanity is frowned on.
- Do not post Adult Material, inappropriate graphic sexual content in any format, or links to sexually explicit sites.
- Do not post graphic images or explicit descriptions of violent acts.
- Do not use an avatar or signature that could offend other users. They have to look at it a lot.

Rule 6: Respect privacy
- Do not post any private emails or private messages unless you have the explicit permission of each person involved in the exchange.
- Do not post private communication between customer support, members, moderators, or administrators on these forums, or anywhere else. (This include support ticket responses)
- Do not post any information covered by a non-disclosure agreement or beta testing agreement. Even if you somehow have inside information about our competitors, for legal reasons we don’t want to hear it.
- Do not post Facebook information about other forum users.
- Do not post any private information about other users.
- Do not post in-game information in an attempt to have other players attack your target. Be careful to not cross the line into bullying.

Rule 7: Do not spam
- Do not post repeatedly about the same topic.
- Do not spam users on the forums or through private messages.
- Do not start a thread without actual purpose.
- Do not start a thread about a news story or article unless you make it clear what the story is about, and offer your own opinion to start a discussion.

Rule 8: Respect your account
- Do not share your account information with other individuals. You will be held responsible for any rules violations that occur under your account.
- Do not create new accounts or use other tricks to avoid suspensions or bans.
- Do not create ‘sock puppet’ accounts – multiple accounts created just so that you can agree with yourself and make it seem like your ideas have more support than they do.
- Never include your e-mail address or any other personal information in posts.

Rule 9: Respect the Moderators
- Do not post using the color red. This color is reserved for moderators.
- Do not impersonate moderators. Do not claim to speak for the moderators.

Rule 10: Respect the decisions of the moderators
- The moderation teams reserves the right to warn, suspend, or permanently ban users judged to be acting against the spirit of the rules, even if the user is following the letter of the rules.
- Do not argue with moderators about moderator decisions. You can disagree with a moderator’s opinions, just like any other poster, but when they post moderator actions in red text, it is considered final.
- Moderators have no access to your game account. If you have an issue you must contact customer service.

Generally, BE NICE. There is nothing wrong with being nice to each other.
See more
See less

Quitting the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quitting the game?

I know UE has gotten a lot of new players to those new players enjoy this game while its fun and still fresh to you. Since kabam stepped in I have felt a drop of not only game service but updates and even much more lack of communication between us the playing customers and pabam. I have had this game well over a year (made forum account much later) however on forums we had airmid and the forums were full of life etc. in the game I would Message support in the morning and get a same day response. Now forums are not active no communication an response time is 5 days (at lest) and you get a set response that is useless. What is updated is the artwork of lieutenants,jobs,bosses,and game. Stuff like that costs ALOT and lets be honest is cool to look at for what 5 min? Then you realize wait a second my I device is dying SUPER fast because of this useless artwork. No offense to the people who drew it I like it but would any of you if given a choice pick artwork over actually adding stuff into the game? It's the same stuff log in dump stamina energy pay respect collect income and sign in for EVE. Almost all of us vets would have quit if not for bonding with empire mates etc. a perfect example to prove my points the new update is adding a whole lot of emblems is that really what we want? Wouldn't you rather have a new crate, event, favor lieutenant,2v2 eve wars, new eve buildings, better support? Now I have heard its going to increase the eve to 3x4 (not sure if that's actually happening) that would be nice to have if it is though. The emblems just a waste of data great the top empires are going to have a tiny picture different then others looks cool for 5 min!!! If they were worried about variation then just allow us to upload our own pictures as empire banner. I'm not quitting yet but I'm damn close to. Anyone else feel the same way?
    Last edited by THE KING; 06-07-2014, 04:57 PM.
    sigpic

Jaina Proudmoore: "My magic will tear you apart!"
    Get hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft add IMTHEKING and we shall duel.

Re: Quitting the game?

Seconded. I only play now for my friends. Majority of whom are actually near quitting them selves. These graphical updates are total waste. We need better improvements for game play. Not whining just getting frustrated at lack of implementation of some basic good ideas majority of which would rock this game alive again. IMO. Ah well till the end comes �� cheers
    sigpic

Comment

3rd. Could we get a new crate or unlock those executions. All the updates are useless stuff. I have submitted so much to the forum. If you guys used 1% of what gets suggested here, the game would be much more interesting.

**Tap Banner for Latest AO LT post**

Comment

It will be on July ,4 cos they are making some stuff .one thing I would like to suggest is switching Acc and can buy favor point .so PA should allow us to buy favor point after we switch Acc ( no need to wait 48 hrs ) .

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja711 View Post
          It will be on July ,4 cos they are making some stuff .one thing I would like to suggest is switching Acc and can buy favor point .so PA should allow us to buy favor point after we switch Acc ( no need to wait 48 hrs ) .
          You can buy through crates. Not from the market. Click on 30 FP. It will open up the fp purchase page.
          Add me in your allies: B747B8

Comment

Originally posted by anonannbarr View Post
            You can buy through crates. Not from the market. Click on 30 FP. It will open up the fp purchase page.
            In another thread most said this isn't working anymore.
            Hunter=CB in-game name.. 👀🎪Sinister Circus🎪

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
              In another thread most said this isn't working anymore.
              Not anymore .after UE did maintenance I can't buy any favor point on my other Acc when I switch

Comment

I would like to see real updates and world events again the new 3x4 eve would be great change of pace new FP Lts every 2 weeks would prob get spending back up and scratchers not sucking would be a great update as well. Art work I can live without hopefully someone out there reading this works on UE can work on this

Comment

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved, this game has been dead for close to half a year. It's just a decaying corpse getting pushed by new big spenders to the finish line.

Anyways, enough with my hate, I say wait until update 2.0 then if that's no good then the game has no hope.
                  You Industry. We in the streets.

a i r в о r n e ✈

Comment

I'm about to quit game UE .cos sometime it make me boring plus I can't buy fp when I switch account .hope UE fix that crazy thing .why do we need to wait 48 hrs after switch account .we spend money to play .come on UE pay attention what we offer .

Comment

Crap not any more. UE.
                      Anyway more time on Clash of Clans.

Gotta fish on other games while waiting for war time.
                      Add me in your allies: B747B8

Comment

You know, that point about other games is an important one. My enjoyment of the overall UE experience is lessened by the awareness that other games are doing things to make it fun and interesting that PA is not doing with this game.

At first I thought that it was stuff that they didn't have in their portfolio. You know, everyone has some things they do well, some things they don't do as well, and some things that they just never heard of.

But then I took a look at their other game, Castle Age. It's not as good as UWE, in my opinion. Those slick graphics we gripe about make it look really fresh, that's for sure. But imagine if these features from CA were available to us here in UWE:

* Triple Class Coins on Tuesdays
                        * Special Drops on Boss Jobs most days, in addition to whatever that boss drops
                        * Class skills work on Boss Jobs, not just in EVE
                        * Turf fights between Empires that give the players guild coins and special offers
                        * A web browser version that makes it easy to switch between your alts
                        * SP awards from building your stats past certain thresholds.
                        * Special boss jobs from the factions, with cool drops.

I'm not an expert on CA. I don't really have an opinion about whether anyone should play it. That's not the point. The point is that these are not just imaginary suggestions about things that PA might do to make UWE more interesting and fun.

No, these are things that PA LEFT OUT of UWE. They have code to do them, they have staff to manage them, but they've chosen to give us the UWE we have instead of the UWE that would include these other features.

It doesn't make me want to quit. But it tells me a bit more about the company that I'm dealing with. It tells me what they expect me to willingly give and receive. It's disappointing, because I feel like they are holding something back.

CA feels a bit complicated to me. Perhaps they want UWE to reach a wider audience, by making it a simpler game. As Voodoo has said several times, the CA audience is huge compared to UWE.

Personally, I don't feel as cynical as some other posters. This game isn't for everyone, but it's far and away my favorite one. I don't think that PA has looked at it and said, "He's dead, Jim," and is pulling the plug.

They have a nice event, more or less quarterly. They add a new district, about once a quarter also. I'd like to see more promotions, but I have no idea how much is the right amount. PA has been creating some based on the player's level, and some based on holidays / game events. I find that I always want more, and would be willing to spend a few dollars if they were available.

So no, King, I'm not ready to quit. This thread has been a good opportunity to think about why I play the game, and what I like about it. But I'll stay a while longer. The wife and I really enjoy the game together.

I wish I could let the kids play it, but the ones that can read would learn too many new words, just reading the empire and player names. It's a game for the Big Kids. There are lots of games for the Little Ones.
                        Just a bit analytical.

Comment

I guess your user name does reflect with your posts atimes . I do concur with quite a few things you said here as well and the fact CA has stuff UE doesn't even though they are different games but from same developers.
                          Originally posted by analytical View Post
                          But then I took a look at their other game, Castle Age. It's not as good as UWE, in my opinion. Those slick graphics we gripe about make it look really fresh, that's for sure. But imagine if these features from CA were available to us here in UWE:

* Triple Class Coins on Tuesdays
                          * Special Drops on Boss Jobs most days, in addition to whatever that boss drops
                          * Class skills work on Boss Jobs, not just in EVE
                          * Turf fights between Empires that give the players guild coins and special offers
                          * A web browser version that makes it easy to switch between your alts
                          * SP awards from building your stats past certain thresholds.
                          * Special boss jobs from the factions, with cool drops.
                          EvE battles and occasional events still keeps me playing UE even though atimes the game goes stale. I also made pals here as well ( drinks on Mist ) and i enjoy chatting with in UE. It is indeed difficult to play a game that one has spent alot of money on that has occasional updates but the developers are working to remedy this the best they can. Personally, i play other games to keep my interest in UE active. The developers ( PA ) read all this posts i assure you, they definitely do not want this game dead. I also noticed that not spending as much on the game makes it easier to deal with how the current state of the game is now. Personally speaking, if UE was the sole game i played then i would have gone bonkers by now . I guess playing so many games ( IOS/ non - IOS ) makes it easy to deal with the staleness of one game for me.
                          Taking a break from the game also isn't a bad idea if one wants to do that and come back to it later or playing without spending until your interest picks up again also helps if the game's current progress isn't to one's liking. Quitting in entirety though is anyone's choice.

Comment

I must say i am no where near quitting, still greatly enjoy the game and my Empire mates are awesome. However i recently started playing Dawn of the Dragons as well and i must say its making this game seem like they just flat out are not trying.

I started playing the first week of may, ALREADY, i have seen 6 (SIX) world raid events, 2 game updates and 1 change in Item Pack (their version of a crate). However every 2 weeks they throw a specific General (epic too), unannounsed, into the Mystery pack for either 1 day only or for 2 days. I think UE could learn from this method greatly, from a business standpoint alone think of all the money that would be dropped if you took a event only Epic and dropped it in a crate for one day, or even 2.

Now i will admit that the social aspect fo the game sucks (DotD), UE has it nailed perfectly. But from other areas i suggest the devs download the game and look at it, never hurts to get ideas. DotD has a stat called Honor and it is used specifically for guild summoned monsters (you get 1 Honor point per level: i.e. level 220=220 Honor) and these monsters also drop guild specific bonuses (equipmentment, enchantments, troops, etc).

I love the game and do not intend on going anywhere but it sure would be nice to see a steady flow coming our way sometime soon, it would make it a lot easier for me to stand by my decision.

Comment

first the demand about the update mean many of fp buyer boring about this game or LSI player boring about this game and dont know what to do next... but let us enjoy the game... dev promise to update eve... for android and web i do not suggest this because sometime makes more alt and more crash...

I agree with android if they surely think that no major crash... because CA is still improve for IOS problem until now...

I playing CA and now in forum some player want to quit to because of many problems such as cheater... when this game release on web I surely think more cheater problem arise and more complain...

So I agree if PA or Kabam make new game first on android to test the UI and system before UE release on android to avoid ios player complain. And if they want to release on web version please solve the CA problem first... web is easy for coding

I surely dev need some improvement to if IOS 8 launch... I still want my old device still can play this game

Need dev suggestion

Comment

Working...
                              X